||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Zanaga Iron Share Discussion Threads
Showing 2426 to 2447 of 2450 messages
|Looks like my previous comment may be well timed. This looks amazingly cheap imo. Any good news will send us into the stratosphere. Compare with Ferrexpo. FXPO has gone from circa 10p to 170p in the last eighteen months. Happy to hold. I don't want a buy out|
|Speculation unless a deal is coming, although this headline certainly does not inspire when it comes to iron ore's future:
Not sure what is going to happen here, seems a long way off still ...|
|Tick ups seem to align with the American markets opening|
|Why the flurry of activity ?|
|It's definitely a waiting game, probably only for the patient.|
|Quietly confident. Patience is the key. I believe there are rich pickings to be had here. If or when this moves it will move upwards very fast imo|
|Grey haired by time this comes to life!|
|Iron ore looking very ropy again, the 40s beckon some are saying even in 2018. Keeping a small holding here just in case that elusive offer comes! Will only top up now in the 3s unless good news comes. GL|
|I think we're all in and waiting now for iron ore to start making a move again north. I am loving IOG whilst I wait for my iron ore stocks to wake up!|
|Here's the detailed Project Presentation from September 2016 :
2017 certainly looks like the year that the project is wrapped up for the 4 year construction/production phase, the share price now is a total bargain for the assets, I'd expect a farm-in with a third party to be announced at any point or a take out.
|dont promote ZIOC yet guys, let me buy more for my new ISA. i got a couple of companies lining up, incl ZIOC.|
|This could be about to reward those on board at this stage very handsomely, so even if it goes for $200 Million, which is peanuts compared to supposed NAV of $1 Billion plus, it's still x8 the share price now.|
|agree, this can easily move up on any good news.
ZIOC together with my other large holding in JLP and RGM, will be multibagger in 2017.
Just buy low and wait patiently.|
|Hmmmmmm. Some buying going on since 4pm. Someone has woken up|
|I think you're right emptyend, the shares are being set free so that a farm in can be conducted, most probably with the Chinese, otherwise no point in going through the motions of today's announcement. Glencore may want in still so a three way split?
I've added, could easily get an offer imminently, best to be in this one IMO, risk reward huge, so could multibag on the next announcement.
|nash81......yes that is what I would expect. Might take some weeks/months though?Give up half the stake to some Far East outfit for some cash and a big carry? Needs to be someone who has the capacity for capex. Nobody here will want dilution - and until part of Z's stake is carried, the project probably won't move forward.Remember what has been spent to date - the shareholders will want to get that back, IMO.|
|new partner will means, we can make progress for the project without us incurring hIgh cost.
so, perhaps, farm in partner?|
|So a new partner? Bring it on!|
|Nope. There will be a deal in the offing of some sort. It might still be "peanuts" in the context of the upside......but it could be 3x the price and STILL be peanuts.My guess would be the introduction of a new partner, FWIW.|
|Who knows here, everything seems so slow lately but take off time could be very very close. Maybe sell the project for peanuts to the Chinese, although I doubt anyone would do that, it's too valuable to just let it go !|