||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Xeros Share Discussion Threads
Showing 851 to 873 of 875 messages
|Absolutely no need to have a personality change potter....if that's what that's about. lol|
|Wait for it... are you ready....
I'm awash with what I can only describe as music to my ears... LOLs
No need to thank me ;-)
THIS IS GOING TO REALLY FLY NOW
My 72.5p shares are going to be worth a fortune... one day Rodney
|Yes I was just going to add that the Symphony product looks very interesting joules .
I have only just been able to get to the computer....things are different for me at the moment.....and so am still digesting the article.|
|The symphonyproject.com does sound *very* exciting and much more environmentally friendly than selling a whole new washer, though there's too much marketing speak on it. I think 'Let’s reduce resources and tackle sustainability together
Tried and tested Xeros Polymer Science can reduce water usage by up to 80% and, since Polymer cleaning requires very little hot water, the carbon output from laundry rooms can also be reduced by over 83%.'
Should come first!|
|I think this has always been about the future as I tried to say yesterday and it's got my vote!
'Group earned income increased to £2.5m (year ended 31 July 2015: £480,000'
'Cash resources on 31 March 2017 of £23.6m'
look at this!
Fourth prototype in development which targets simple changes for the incorporation of Xeros' technology within any domestic washing machine'
watch this space I say......|
|Up 1.06% so I suppose it's what people were expecting. Still great technology, just concentrating on expanding rather than EPS growth. I think it's the best move to ward off any competition.|
|LOSS PER SHARE
Basic and diluted on loss from continuing operations
Nope. Nothing for me here.|
|http://www.investegate.co.uk/xeros-tech-grp-plc--xsg-/rns/final-results/201704200700117928C/ Reading well so far
· Proven platform technology to be commercialised across three global scale industries: cleaning, tanning and textiles
· Meaningful discussions with commercial development partners underway across divisions
· Strengthened operational structure aligned to commercialising applications
· Seven new patents filed since the beginning of 2017
· Group earned income increased to £2.5m (year ended 31 July 2015: £480,000)
· Cash resources on 31 March 2017 of £23.6m
· 140 Commercial Laundry machines commissioned (year ended 31 July 2015: 48)
· Total machine estate and order backlog totalling 438 at the end of March 2017
· 'Symphony Project' launched to share Xeros' technology on an 'open source' basis for incorporation within any brand of commercial laundry machine - see separate release
· Multiple successful customer trials in high added value performance workwear market
· Fourth prototype in development which targets simple changes for the incorporation of Xeros' technology within any domestic washing machine.
· Successful completion of multiple scale trials in retanning and dyeing
· Heads of terms signed with Wollsdorf Leder, a leading European tannery
· Scale trials planned with four additional European tanneries
· Laboratory scale testing has demonstrated that Xeros technology can deliver quantum benefits in garment manufacture and colouration
· Intellectual property filed and in development to underpin opportunity|
|I f'in hope so... I can't bare this any longer.... NEWS !!! I demand NEWS !!!!
|reporting TOMORROW. 8-)|
|They are ALL speculative stocks... this is AIM... LOLs... but I guess it's just your personality to be a testy Puppy, nipping around at other's Ankles... LOLs|
|Ha ha never any guarantees potter but I guess it's just your personality to be an 'eeyore'?
Perhaps the more speculative stocks don't suit you?
Certainly it's best not to put more than you are prepared to lose in any stock.
I like the innovation behind this concept and clearly Neil Woodford has high hopes for them as he has shown continuing financial support.
|I hate the waiting, will there be really great news or perhaps some (not unexpected) financial news we all hate to hear but is often a necessary evil at this stage in a Business's lifecycle ?|
|What will tomorrow hold?
Well difficult to say and the general stock market is teetering but
this scheme plays right into the themes for the future and the idea
behind it is bang on trend.
Some of these companies are what I regard as 'keepers' in that IF successful, then they are likely to be very good indeed.
Of course nothing is certain but after quite a few months, be interesting to see what has materialized.|
|In a perfect world another deal of some substance would be concluded over the coming days too|
|the smallest of trades seems to move this one.......
9 days till results.|
|What is it?
Ten days till results....|
|Woodford has some XSG and talks about the different risk in his funds.|
'IP Group is a leading intellectual property commercialisation company which focuses on evolving great ideas, mainly from its partner universities, into world-changing businesses. The Group has pioneered a unique approach to developing these ideas and the resulting businesses by providing access to business building expertise, capital (through its 100%-owned FCA-authorised subsidiary IP Capital), networks, recruitment and business support. IP Group has a strong track record of success and its portfolio comprises holdings in approximately 90 early-stage to mature businesses across four main sectors -- Biotech, Cleantech, Healthcare and Technology. The Company is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange under the code IPO. '|
|IP Group hold some of the XSG shares|