Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Symphony Environmental Technologies Plc LSE:SYM London Ordinary Share GB0009589168 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 7.00 6.50 7.50 7.00 7.00 7.00 0.00 07:30:11
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Chemicals 8.8 0.0 0.0 233.3 12

Symphony Environmental T... Share Discussion Threads

Showing 5351 to 5374 of 6025 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  217  216  215  214  213  212  211  210  209  208  207  206  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/3/2018
07:40
Decent results this morning. Maybe this is now SYM's time....?
vanadiumx
13/3/2018
11:07
When are the results due? Last year I think it was 9th March. Sorry we are still waiting for lift off in view of recent upsurge in awareness of plastic waste problems.
dozey3
02/3/2018
21:41
free stock charts from uk.advfn.com
mattjos
01/3/2018
16:17
bought back in today with my trading tranche
mattjos
23/2/2018
10:06
you may as well sell it down to 11p and pretend its not a solution to the global plastic problem. whats wrong with the people selling.. are they thick or just stupid?
maccamcd
19/2/2018
09:16
https://www.plasticstoday.com/sustainability/oxo-biodegradable-plastics-federation-challenges-european-commission-report/28951447258282
mattjos
17/2/2018
17:58
hxxps://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/02/17/oxo-biodegradable-plastic-packaging-market-in-depth-market-research-and-major-growth-report-by-2024/
hitsha1
16/2/2018
08:20
Danone's Evian vows to use 100% recycled plastic in bottles by 2025 Evian, Danone's popular mineral water brand, became the latest consumer goods group to undertake pledges on recycling plastic. Companies around the world are aiming to bolster their credentials regarding helping the environment. Evian vowed to make all its plastic bottles from 100 percent recycled plastic by 2025.
maccamcd
09/2/2018
08:08
Could plant-based plastics help tackle waste pollution? Http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42973529
kamitora
31/1/2018
23:11
hxxp://flip.it/4wWEe0
hitsha1
30/1/2018
13:52
If you do care about the environment and hope to do it profitably... don't forget there is also XSG a firm that recently took part in the CES exhibition. Same sort of category in my mind as here but saving water instead.
hazl
30/1/2018
11:23
Michael Laurier interviewed on Core Finance. Again Good PR if it gets views.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiJ6xc-mipU
40plus
30/1/2018
08:17
News again
hazl
29/1/2018
16:07
well done SYM .. great coverage
mattjos
29/1/2018
16:07
well done SYM .. great coverage
mattjos
29/1/2018
14:21
https://www.standard.co.uk/business/market-minnows-aimlisted-symphony-thinks-it-can-solve-the-worlds-plastics-problem-a3752361.html
maccamcd
29/1/2018
14:16
More awareness for SYM in the press.Picked as this weeks 'Market Minnows' share of the week in the Evening Standard newspaper today.Hot off the press.. Just have the physical paper.. Will search for the digital link
maccamcd
28/1/2018
19:25
Beeks seems to have an unhealthy interest in my shares.
hazl
28/1/2018
19:21
Again I saw no point in posting after mattjos announced his sales... there were enough naysayers before that. Each share has to go through some consolidation.
hazl
26/1/2018
23:49
hxxp://m.digitaljournal.com/pr/3635363 Market growing
hitsha1
25/1/2018
23:26
Fwiw, I sold the princely total of 4% of my total holding, purely as a means to try and trade to a larger holding. The other 96% of my holding untouched. As I said at the time, only trying to get more
mattjos
25/1/2018
23:24
It’s quite embarrassing really.
beeks of arabia
25/1/2018
20:51
You've had the pump....... BTW, maccamcd, are you also hazl?
bbmsionlypostafter
25/1/2018
20:09
I'm still here.. We'll be ok beeks
maccamcd
Chat Pages: Latest  217  216  215  214  213  212  211  210  209  208  207  206  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
SYM
Symphony E..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20191023 10:24:20