||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Spring Grove Share Discussion Threads
Showing 51 to 73 of 75 messages
Board declared closed.|
|I am expecting my cheque any day.|
|Offer is now unconditionl and monies will be despatched by Sept 29.
I think you may have to repay your EIS relief but there will be no tax to pay on your small profit.|
|tyranosaurus - Thanks for the information but unfortunately it does not cover my case.
Further qualifying shares were issued at 40p in Dec 2001 and it is these which I hold.|
|The shares were originally issued in Oct 1998 so the 5 years is up.
With the 20% EIS relief I will actually make a profit on my original cost of 50p.|
|Acceptance seems to be a foregone conclusion. However, what happens to those who hold as an EIS investment. Don't they need a non-cash alternative?|
|This is news !!!!!!!!!
Interim results ruined by a bad debt provision.
Cash offer of 43.125p is being made.
This company promises a lot but never manages to deliver. I will be accepting this offer.|
|Yes, but what has happened to their planned demerger....no mention at all!|
|Profitable in second half.
Results not bad considering.|
|no news on SGV.
just waiting for the next results to see if they are profitable again.|
how many shares does this company have?
25Million (Advfn!) £9M
or 12.5Million (everyone else) £4.4M|
|......a little more then. Further 10% drop, but no buyers at all. Will have to wait a little longer|
|well 5% fall. How much more slack is in the price though?|
|Thinking of buying Spring Grove, but before I waste my shilling does anyone have opinion/enlightenment?
I know today is the first day of available trading for the locked-in RHC shares. I was holding off waiting for any action. There's only about 377000 shares involved, but I expected some of them to come out & lower the price.|
|Agreed, I am glad I sold out before. Nevertheless, looks like second half may see some recovery. Demerger prospect is interesting as well.|
not looking too good.|
|Last years results came out on 29th May. Must be due soon.|
|Anyone got any ideas when results are due. Around now??? or not. Thanks,|
This stock will not be affected by a Gulf War!
This stock has started showing signs of life after being in a coma for months.
More than can be said for this board.|
|will this stock be as badly affected by a Gulf War?|
|There is - this is effectively their second profit warning. The company is only relatively small and will need time to get it's act together. We are going to have to wait longer for a better performance on this one in my book. The risks are increased and the price could well drift down in the short term. I will hang on in there for the time being.|
|Trading update today.
No ramping so just read the RNS and decide for yourself if there is a hint of a profits warning in there.|
|Tyran, old pal - trying to ramp up the price are we?. Fellow board members, Tyran as been asked to leave the SportingBet Thread by the thread Author due to his ungentleman like conduct. I would ask you to follow his comments with deep scrutiny.