Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Skinbiotherapeutics Plc LSE:SBTX London Ordinary Share GB00BF33H870 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.25 1.5% 16.875 16.25 17.50 16.875 16.625 16.63 274,064 14:00:26
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 0.0 -1.4 -0.9 - 26

Skinbiotherapeutics Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7851 to 7874 of 8050 messages
Chat Pages: 322  321  320  319  318  317  316  315  314  313  312  311  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/10/2020
10:44
ToyinThat's where I disagree with you to say a "opportunity presented itself". It didn't they just made a decision as a u turn to what he had said previously. In that interview he did say I would never say never for and gave example of a prospect wanting to fast track something which required investment. However I don't see that in this announcement at all it's just a change of tack to have some in-house r&d and stuff there had previously been deemed not necessary. Why did they change their mind that now it's needed? Plus if they have been thinking that this was needed it's only 2 months ago the price as 25p. If a third deal is nearby as alluded to by cenkos then why not wait until that is announced and see if there is a price spike. Indeed Stuart hinted that the next deal would have an upfront payment. Granted it may not be 4m but maybe less would need to have been raise
gary hindsight
16/10/2020
10:20
I think SA will do an interview with TW to correct him. In the Shareprophets Share Show episode 3 @ 50m 40sec Stuart said, never say never to a placing “If” an opportunity presented itself, well an opportunity has obviously presented itself. The way I see it, this is a very positive fund raise.
toyin
16/10/2020
10:04
I don’t think Stuart Ashman will be doing Any interviews with Tw anytime soon following his comments on share prophets
atlantic57
16/10/2020
09:22
Bath01, a third position, which I think is at play right now, is the hold strategy. I have made my feelings about the 16p fundraise known. I know that some share a similar sentiment, and others are seemingly pleased with the decision and not bothered at all about the price or the dilution it has entailed. Ultimately as others have said, if we end up with the commercial success and levels of profitability that we hope to, then this will be just a minor bump in the road. That said, if I had only just come across this company and saw our recent share price history, I would have only taken a small initial nibble, or even have waited to see if 16p held, while I would have gone in bigger had the raise been closer to 20p. But that is just me. AIM is so much about sentiment, especially for pre-revenue companies. Until you have the profits rolling in, you are a hostage to goodwill and shareholder support. I remain long here, still with faith in SA (and of course the products) but they need to make sure they are seen to make very wise use of these new funds and keep the marketing and business development at high visibility, not go all quiet like many AIM lifestyle outfits do after the next round of funding has been secured (I am not saying we are one of those, but you get my point).
lovewinshatelosses
16/10/2020
09:15
Hmm, depends on your definition of near term I suppose. For me, near term is within the next 3 mths, but accept for others it may be days or weeks. Even so, we know there is to be a vote and probably a placing by 2nd November to grow the company, increase R&D funding and accelerate commercialisation opportunities, and by start of January 2021 the official launch of the psoriasis trial. We also know that ongoing discussions re new commercial partnerships appear to be progressing ahead of schedule and may even be announced shortly after a successful placing which appears to be a healthy set of upcoming news flows to me.
aquaesulis01
16/10/2020
08:34
I agree based on information in the public Domain I would be a buyer at this share price However in the absence of any news I don’t see any sharp rise in the share price near term.
atlantic57
16/10/2020
08:08
So Atlantic, if you had to choose between being a buyer or a seller at the current share price which would you be? The bottom line is, if you believe the science works, and will lead to a clamour for its ability to improve skin elasticity, and provide a benign way to tackle psoriasis (rather than use of sun lamps etc) in the not too distant future, in addition to the other opportunities outlined by the company, why wouldn't you fill your boots if you were a potential new investor in the company at a share price that will have a nought on it following successful launches?
aquaesulis01
16/10/2020
07:41
The shares have gone from 27p to 16.5 p in a short time frame! The story has not changed . However in the absence of tangible news I can’t see why anybody Would be in rush to buy the shares. The price action suggests that to me if you buy at these levels then on an 18 month view there is good potential if the a company delivers. Dyor The Tw comments on share prophets won’t be helpful and I think any further interviews with SA would be welcome .
atlantic57
16/10/2020
07:37
mad Not disagreeing whatsoever other than It would have been more timely a couple of months ago when we were in the mid 20’s But all done and dusted now
judijudi
16/10/2020
07:24
Keep the faith Judi. We will be fine. Placing done for all of the right reasons IMHO. OPTI lock in, management investment, projects ahead of schedule. Who knows what the funding landscape might look like after another 6 to 12 months of COVID. I actually think this was a very shrewd and timely move. iMHO DYOR. GLA
madaboutmed
16/10/2020
07:01
Heading down to at least the placing price 😩
judijudi
14/10/2020
22:23
htTps://rejerusalem.com/74476/skin-microbiome-market-expected-to-witness-high-growth-over-the-forecast-period-2020-2027/
manc10
14/10/2020
19:03
buywell3 - 29 May 2020 - 22:33:39 - 5168 of 6818 SkinBioTherapeutics PLC - Multi $bn skin health opportunities. - SBTX Not a long haul IMO , could be all over in around 2 years , the move is a last throw of the dice to get some more cash. Not many small UK businesses make it in the USA But as this thread and OPTI threads have demonstrated There are quite a lot of mug punters that have bought the spiel So yes , they might be able to raise the cash to get a USA listing But whether the Yanks will then turn out to be so gullible as UK numpties have been In an already overbought USA market and with the troubles getting worse and greater in quantity is very doubtful IMO. It will be interesting though to watch Hot air has pumped up SBTX IMO to where it was on zero turnover and only losses , ditto OPTI on tiny turnover ,growing losses and costs. Sooner rather than later financial reality will deflate both buywell has both stocks as an AVOID But GLA to all that sail in both
buywell3
Chat Pages: 322  321  320  319  318  317  316  315  314  313  312  311  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
SBTX
Skinbiothe..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20201202 21:41:51