||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Software & Computer Services
Silanis Share Discussion Threads
Showing 501 to 524 of 525 messages
|Thank you for telling us|
|The cheque was received on Friday 30th.
BUT it is in Canadian Dollars.
Do NOT try to bank these cheques.
Valid USD cheques being re-issued next week.|
Thank you so much for telling us|
|Matty says the Phase1 escrow cheques were posted out on Friday 23rd from Toronto.
Just over 5c USD per share.
Happy New Year.|
|I have chased up possible escrow with Matty.|
|I have been around the track with Mr Martin a couple of times.
Same modus operandi every time, sometimes a bit sharp with small shareholders.
No complaints about their share price performances.|
I have just glanced at the Bulletin Board for BVM and see your posts there.
I have been a shareholder of BVM for at least 5 years and this has, of course, been unrewarding. Let us hope that BVM comes as right for us as SNS.|
Thank you so much for keeping us informed|
|My "mate" estimates current escrow @ approx. 8c but yet to be finalised.
50% "at the end of 2016"
50% "at the end of 2018".|
|I was expecting the escrow to be agreed on 31st March.
No idea if there are any adjustments. Max 10c or min nil.
Matty has not replied but not sure if he is still in the job.
Canada took 2 weeks to send the cheques out last time.
Pencilled in 18th April to chase.|
|Lovely Jubbly. Possible Escrow too.
Parvez - any news?|
|I received about 46.85p per share this week and am delighted like everyone else, having entertained little hope of any return on my investment since we lost our quote on AIM.
The delay has been a lucky one for those paid late as the £ has moved from $1.51 to $1.43 since the deal was announced.
I believe we should be getting another 10 cents per share in a few months time.|
|Bank have credited my account. 19 working days for my collection; happy with the rate.
Maybe the nominees have got the payout under control; the forms seemed pretty easy to me.
The nominees must have said something; mine said "here's your certificate, good luck".|
|woop. got mine today :)|
|My cheque arrived today 17th.
Does a little dance, shouts, screams, hurrrrrrrrrraaaaah.
1:1 a share pays out 67.2 c (US).
Putting the cheque in the Bank first thing
Still got possible escrow payout to come.|
|Crikey - Matty has emailed to say cheques were mailed out Monday 14th Dec.|
|I have not heard from Matty & not had a cheque /letter.
varies - any luck with Matty or your nominee?
I am guessing that the Crest account has been closed so the registrar should have issued a certificate to your nominee.
I was expecting some further paperwork; not sure about Canada, but you cannot fiddle around with shareholdings in this country without informing them.|
|my son has heard nothing at all from his broker :(|
Thank you so much for keeping us informed|
|According to Vasco website, the deal completed on 25th Nov as planned.
I am hoping my cheque will be mailed today Wed 2nd Dec.
Nominee holders (unless you have filed a letter of dissent) will have been exchanged into Amalco shares.
You need to check that your nominee has sent the "letter of transmittal" (obviously you would have to authorise them to do so). I do not think that the Paying Agent will send a cheque without it.
I will tell you when I receive a cheque.|
I too am waiting for a reply from Matt Lane to my latest message. He has been very helpful so far.
I am glad to see that you think that, if the offer is voted through, there is no reasonable time limit. They have over 80% of votes in the bag.
Whilst I would like to receive the proceeds sooner rather than later, my worry has been that latecomers may be left holding their shares !|
|I have not heard from Matty yet.
If you are still on nominee I would pose your queries to Matt Lane.
I would start kicking your nominee up the proverbials. Very Hard.
It is a done deal; if you do not fill in the paperwork you go to the back of the queue. If it is voted through, there is no reasonable time limit.
Please let me know any problems, I have read the brick (every page).|
I am in the same situation as your son. My shares are held through Barclays Nominees Ltd. They are in a Barclays Stockbrokers MarketMaster account.
Russman told us about 4 weeks ago that he had received the bulky takeover package by post, having got his name (so I understand) onto the share register.
Your son and I are several steps behind him.
Barclays Stockbrokers Corporate Actions Team are in Glasgow whereas Barclays Nominees are in London. The Team have still not received this package but I do not know whether it ever reached the Barclays Nominees. Does your son hold his shares through Barclays ? If so, then he will be in a similar position.
I have given the Team Matt Lane's email and asked them to seek his directions but believe that they have not yet obtained an answer from him. His address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to impress upon the Team that this matter is urgent because we are meant to lodge the completed forms "in a timely fashion".
Whether there is a time limit, I do not know.|