Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
The Scottish American Investment Company LSE:SCAM London Ordinary Share GB0007873697 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +2.50p +0.71% 354.25p 353.50p 355.00p 355.00p 352.50p 353.00p 44,554 16:35:26
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Equity Investment Instruments 18.6 14.9 10.5 33.9 473.71

Scottish American Investment (SCAM) Latest News (2)

More Scottish American Investment News
Scottish American Investment Takeover Rumours

Scottish American Investment (SCAM) Share Charts

1 Year Scottish American Investment Chart

1 Year Scottish American Investment Chart

1 Month Scottish American Investment Chart

1 Month Scottish American Investment Chart

Intraday Scottish American Investment Chart

Intraday Scottish American Investment Chart

Scottish American Investment (SCAM) Discussions and Chat

Scottish American Investment (SCAM) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
15:29:42355.00112397.60AT
15:27:16355.00154546.70AT
15:17:20355.0029102.95AT
14:48:54353.233,36011,868.53O
14:23:27354.00174615.96AT
View all Scottish American Investment trades in real-time

Scottish American Investment (SCAM) Top Chat Posts

DateSubject
26/5/2017
09:20
Scottish American Investment Daily Update: The Scottish American Investment Company is listed in the Equity Investment Instruments sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SCAM. The last closing price for Scottish American Investment was 351.75p.
The Scottish American Investment Company has a 4 week average price of 339.50p and a 12 week average price of 325.25p.
The 1 year high share price is 355p while the 1 year low share price is currently 257p.
There are currently 133,720,943 shares in issue and the average daily traded volume is 59,188 shares. The market capitalisation of The Scottish American Investment Company is £473,706,440.58.
29/7/2014
23:37
29palms: Another increase in quarterly dividend- Half-Yearly Management Report The net asset value total return for the first six months of 2014 was 1.6% and the share price total return was also 1.6%. The total return of the benchmark, the FTSE All-World Index (in sterling terms), was 3.2%. Earnings per share rose to 6.62p from 6.26p in the same period last year, and our expectation is that income for the full year will show growth compared to the 10.21p earned in the year to 31 December 2013. A first interim dividend of 2.60p was paid at the end of June and the second interim dividend of 2.625p is payable at the end of September. The total amount of dividends, 5.225p, is 3.5% higher than the amount paid for the corresponding period in 2013. This rate of increase in the dividend exceeds the current rates of inflation, with RPI and CPI increasing by 2.6% and 1.9% respectively on an annual basis as at the end of June 2014
Scottish American Investment share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:34 V: D:20170526 20:52:37