||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Health Care Equipment & Services
Salvarx Grp Share Discussion Threads
Showing 101 to 123 of 125 messages
|Great news today.Anyone selling HAS to sell for whatever reason.Fig.|
|WESTPORT, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intensity Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company developing proprietary immune cell-activating cancer treatments, announced that tumor regression and immune activation data generated by the Company’s lead drug, INT230-6, will be presented in a poster session at the American Academy of Cancer Research (AACR) meeting on April 5, 2017. The research being presented indicates that INT230-6 results in complete response of tumors in rodent models, induces protective T cell immunity and is synergistic with checkpoint inhibitors. Dr. Anja Bloom from the Vaccine Branch of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and Lewis H. Bender, CEO of Intensity Therapeutics will present the poster presentation.|
|We should back this company. The amount of investment depends on your risk appetite. We may hit the jackpot one day.|
SalvaRx (LON:SALV) – BUY*: New investment
Market Cap: £11m; Current Price: 29p; Target Price: 149p
Investment in Rift Biotherapeutics Inc.
SalvaRx announced that it has entered into an agreement to invest in Rift Biotherapeutics Inc. (Rift), a private, Delaware-domiciled biotechnology company focused on the development of antibodies for use in oncology.
Under the terms of the agreement, SalvaRx will invest US$1,000,000 for an initial holding of approximately 30% (including new shares issued on the conversion of a US$90,000 convertible loan already provided to Rift) in the company.
Subject to Rift achieving certain development milestones with this initial funding, SalvaRx has the option to invest up to an additional US$1,500,000 at the same valuation and to acquire all outstanding shares of Rift in exchange for new shares in SalvaRx on the same basis.
The initial investment has been funded from existing cash resources.
Rift, an early stage research and development company, was founded in 2015 in order to discover and develop first-in-class antibodies implicated in the inflammatory tumour and tumour infiltrating immune cells microenvironment.
NORTHLAND CAPITAL PARTNERS VIEW: SalvaRx continues delivering on its expansion strategy of building a broad portfolio of immune-oncology assets. Rift represents SalvaRx’s fourth immune-oncology portfolio company. The group has discovered several candidate antibodies to novel immune check point targets. The group’s novel non T-cell based immunotherapy targets offer complementary approaches to the current standard of care in this area. The market for immuno-oncology products is forecast to expand to $80bn by 2020.|
|Agreed, with the added kicker of a restricted free float - if there is reason for it to fly, it should really go for it.|
|Patience is the virtue in this sort of investment. One may hit the jackpot one day.
|Thanks, seems to have caused a few buys first thing in a negative market.|
|SalvaRx one of Jim Mellon's featured 'longs' at Master Investor conference this weekend.Hang in there.Fig.|
|All gone quiet - still waiting for news on first patient dosing, and will then have to wait for news on how that's gone.|
|Yes,big swings possible short term but I'm hoping for that money fountain JM speaks about.|
|Mellon needs to start delivering here. Whineyfroth having a good laugh at all the perceived 'failures' from his 'old friend'.|
|2-3 year view needed here Spector.Good luck to you.Fig.|
|Drifting nonetheless, and probably going to drift further, but averaged a few this morning. News will come on it, just don't know when.|
|and no AIM dilution|
|Not learned a lot from this morning's restructuring RNS - warrant conversion at 35.5p is fine, and a reminder that 2 people hold over 73% of the co. "If" they do have some success, it'll be interesting seeing people chasing the remaining 27%.|
|Delayed dilution by another name is still dilution|
|Whineyfroth saying placing ahoy|
|Nice to see the promised diversification of interests at SalvaRx.Fig.|
|Nice collaboration shame it hasn't created any interest today.|
|The price action is very positive. Some people in the know are snapping up the shares in anticipation of good news flow.
The share price is likely to move up to a higher range above 40 p soon.|
|Profit taking is bound to happen as the anticipated news is not yet announced, but I think the price will move up again to a new height.|
|MMs have only marked it down a penny so it will take continuous selling to move the price downwards. I suspect the buyer is still there waiting to see if they can pick up cheap stock. If not, the buying direct from market and AT trades will continue and I suspect we can look forward to an update from the more lucrative iOX instead.|