Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Royal Dutch Shell Plc LSE:RDSA London Ordinary Share GB00B03MLX29 'A' ORD EUR0.07
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  10.60 0.75% 1,420.40 1,420.40 1,420.80 1,423.40 1,403.40 1,409.80 4,123,297 16:35:14
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Oil & Gas Producers 13,205.3 -19,723.5 -203.3 - 58,254

Royal Dutch Shell Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2351 to 2373 of 2950 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  106  105  104  103  102  101  100  99  98  97  96  95  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/5/2020
17:30
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 34.73 -3.69% Gasoline NYMEX 1.04 -2.27% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.88 +0.64% WTI 32.704 USD -3.74% FTSE 100 5,993.28 -0.37% Dow Jones 24,352.84 -0.50% CAC 40 4,444.56 -0.02% SBF 120 3,517.86 +0.13% Euro STOXX 50 2,906.77 +0.08% DAX 11,073.87 +0.07% Ftse Mib 17,306.15 +1.28% Eni 8.174 -0.58% Total 32.67 -0.31% Engie 9.822 -0.89% Orange 10.28 -0.19% Bp 310 -0.61% Vodafone 130 +0.93% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,292.6 -0.89% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,241.4 -0.32%
waldron
22/5/2020
06:14
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/22-05-2020
florenceorbis
21/5/2020
17:21
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 36.07 +0.90% Gasoline NYMEX 1.06 +0.23% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.84 -3.61% WTI 33.697 USD +0.51% FTSE 100 6,015.25 -0.86% Dow Jones 24,508.77 -0.27% CAC 40 4,445.45 -1.15% SBF 120 3,513.22 -1.10% Euro STOXX 50 2,904.34 -1.41% DAX 11,065.93 -1.41% Ftse Mib 17,075.06 -0.80% Eni 8.222 -2.46% Total 32.77 -1.80% Engie 9.91 +1.29% Orange 10.3 -0.39% Bp 311.9 -2.09% Vodafone 128.8 +1.67% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,304.2 -2.98% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,245.4 -2.51%
waldron
21/5/2020
07:37
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/21-05-2020
florenceorbis
20/5/2020
17:35
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 35.63 +3.10% Gasoline NYMEX 1.06 +0.31% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.94 -0.82% (WTI) 32.855 USD +3.93% FTSE 100 6,067.16 +1.08% Dow Jones 24,620.05 +1.71% CAC 40 4,496.98 +0.87% SBF 120 3,552.37 +0.88% Euro STOXX 50 2,946.01 +1.36% DAX 11,223.71 +1.34% Ftse Mib 17,232.39 +1.16% Eni 8.429 +0.54% Total 33.37 +1.26% Engie 9.784 +0.53% Bp 318.55 +1.40% Vodafone 126.68 -0.30% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,344.2 +2.67% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,277.4 +2.19%
waldron
20/5/2020
06:44
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/20-05-2020
florenceorbis
19/5/2020
17:22
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 34.51 -2.87% Gasoline NYMEX 1.05 +0.51% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.98 +1.75% WTI 31.604 USD -3.14% FTSE 100 6,002.23 -0.77% Dow Jones 24,595.99 -0.01% CAC 40 4,458.16 -0.89% SBF 120 3,521.51 -1.35% Euro STOXX 50 2,906.42 -0.39% DAX 11,075.29 +0.15% Ftse Mib 17,084.47 -1.82% Eni 8.384 -3.15% Total 32.955 -0.57% Engie 9.732 -1.40% Bp 314.15 -2.07% Vodafone 127.06 +0.84% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,309.2 -1.56% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,250 -1.71%
waldron
19/5/2020
06:33
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/19-05-2020
florenceorbis
18/5/2020
17:39
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 35.46 +9.11% Gasoline NYMEX 1.06 +7.55% Natural Gas NYMEX 2.00 +8.89% (WTI) 32.599 USD +6.95% FTSE 100 6,048.59 +4.29% Dow Jones 24,503.02 +3.45% CAC 40 4,498.34 +5.16% SBF 120 3,557.92 +4.72% Euro STOXX 50 2,911.88 +5.20% DAX 11,058.87 +5.67% Ftse Mib 17,435.33 +3.46% Eni 8.657 +1.61% Total 33.165 +7.47% Engie 9.822 +4.76% Bp 320.8 +8.20% Vodafone 126 +4.15% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,330 +8.31% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,271.8 +8.18%
waldron
18/5/2020
06:30
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/18-05-2020
florenceorbis
17/5/2020
09:29
Https://seekingalpha.com/article/4348246-shell-world-hasnt-changed-much?utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&mail_subject=rds-a-shell-the-world-hasn-t-changed-that-much&utm_campaign=rta-stock-article&;utm_content=link-0
waldron
15/5/2020
21:06
Https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/news/company-news/northern-lights-ccs-norway-investment/
la forge
15/5/2020
17:45
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 32.14 +2.32% Gasoline NYMEX 0.97 +3.81% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.87 +0.11% WTI 29.167 USD +4.00% FTSE 100 5,799.77 +1.01% Dow Jones 23,528.07 -0.41% CAC 40 4,277.63 +0.11% SBF 120 3,397.7 +0.35% Euro STOXX 50 2,770.7 +0.59% DAX 10,465.17 +1.24% Ftse Mib 16,885.45 +0.10% Eni 8.52 +0.07% Total 30.86 +0.16% Engie 9.376 +1.41% Bp 296.5 +0.02% Vodafone 120.98 +1.22% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,228 +1.99% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,175.6 +1.48%
waldron
15/5/2020
05:33
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/15-05-2020
florenceorbis
14/5/2020
17:31
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 30.12 +3.19% Gasoline NYMEX 0.92 +3.77% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.92 +1.75% WTI 26.709 USD +2.61% FTSE 100 5,741.54 -2.75% Dow Jones 23,175.82 -0.31% CAC 40 4,273.13 -1.65% SBF 120 3,385.9 -1.77% Euro STOXX 50 2,754.52 -1.96% DAX 10,337.02 -1.95% Ftse Mib 16,844.15 -1.97% Eni 8.514 -0.13% Total 30.81 -0.90% Engie 9.246 +0.81% Bp 296.45 -1.72% Vodafone 119.52 -1.61% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,204 -4.85% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,158.4 -5.31%
waldron
14/5/2020
09:59
RDSA HSBC Buy but marked down from 1,575.00 to 1,500.00 Reiterates RDSB HSBC Hold down from 1,545.00 to 1,460.00 Reiterates looks like the parting of the ways once again
florenceorbis
14/5/2020
07:28
Https://www.thenational.ae/business/shell-hints-at-boosting-dividend-payout-once-oil-market-recovers-1.1019093 Bloomberg Bloomberg May 14, 2020 Shell hints at boosting dividend payout once oil market recovers Royal Dutch Shell said it will be well placed to boost shareholder payouts once the oil market recovers as it sought to appease investors after last month’s surprise dividend cut. Shell broke with industry convention playbook when oil’s collapse forced it to slash payouts. For decades, Big Oil had used its hefty balance sheet to borrow money when needed and keep investors sweet until the next upward cycle. But 2020’s unprecedented market rout has seen several major players – including Exxon Mobil and Equinor – freeze or reduce dividends. When “our outlook stabilises and our balance sheet is in the right position, then we should be in a very strong position to increase shareholder distributions”, chief financial officer Jessica Uhl said on Wednesday on an investor call, citing the potential for both dividends and share buybacks. The Anglo-Dutch company’s shareholder returns had looked unaffordable even before the coronavirus pandemic hit. The company said in January it had slowed the pace of its buyback programme and was unlikely to hit its $25 billion (Dh91.8bn) target this year. In March, it announced the cancellation of the next tranche of purchases as the severity of the outbreak became clear. Shell has had to pull on “financial levers” harder than it would have liked, chief executive Ben van Beurden said on Wednesday on the call. Cutting the dividend doesn’t give the company more money to spend, but means it no longer needs to borrow to finance the payout, he said. Updated: May 13, 2020 09:52 PM
florenceorbis
14/5/2020
07:18
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/14-05-2020
florenceorbis
13/5/2020
17:31
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 29.68 -1.00% Gasoline NYMEX 0.90 -3.89% Natural Gas NYMEX 1.89 -3.82% WTI 25.971 USD +0.72% FTSE 100 5,904.05 -1.51% Dow Jones 23,279.14 -2.04% CAC 40 4,344.95 -2.85% SBF 120 3,446.94 -2.72% Euro STOXX 50 2,810.55 -2.72% DAX 10,542.66 -2.56% Ftse Mib 17,190.32 -2.10% Eni 8.525 -2.17 Total 31.09 -3.79% Engie 9.172 -1.80% Bp 301.65 -3.70% Vodafone 121.48 -1.14% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,265.4 -3.52% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,223.4 -3.00%
waldron
13/5/2020
06:02
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/13-05-2020
florenceorbis
12/5/2020
17:25
Brent Crude Oil NYMEX 30.07 +1.48% Gasoline NYMEX 0.93 -1.02% Natural Gas NYMEX 2.00 -4.03% WTI 6.091 USD +2.68% FTSE 100 5,994.77 +0.93% Dow Jones 24,212.15 -0.04% CAC 40 4,472.5 -0.39% SBF 120 3,543.38 -0.38% Euro STOXX 50 2,884.2 +0.02% DAX 10,819.5 -0.05% Ftse Mib 17,560.28 +1.03% Eni 8.714 +0.96% Total 32.315 -0.22% Engie 9.34 -4.30% Bp 313.25 -0.19% Vodafone 122.88 +8.74% Royal Dutch Shell A 1,311.6 -0.17% Royal Dutch Shell B 1,261.2 -0.06%
waldron
12/5/2020
09:59
UBS Buy but slightly down from 1,700.00 to 1,650.00 Unchanged
grupo guitarlumber
12/5/2020
06:54
Https://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/broker-views/index/date/12-05-2020
florenceorbis
Chat Pages: Latest  106  105  104  103  102  101  100  99  98  97  96  95  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
RDSA
Royal Dutc..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210613 15:48:08