||ORD NPV (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Oil & Gas Producers
Rialto Eng Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1551 to 1574 of 1575 messages
12 Dec'13 - 08:59 - 3574 of 3574 0 0
I nip over the lawn when I'm coming to shag your lass ; )|
|There is already a new AZO thread|
|006Trader - according the AZO rns then they will trade on asx with ticker code APY, so no delisting planned|
|Thanks for the new ticker details 006trader, I'll set up a new thread in due course.|
|Azonto Petroleum website is not up and running yet, you get redirected to Rialto. Strange no RNS out to confirm the change. Trading under ticker code AZO. Let's hope this brings a reversal in fortune.
Wonder if this means a break away from the ASX - I'm sure all will be revealed shortly|
|and we are now Azonto Petroleum it would appear ! think I preferred Rialto.|
|volume returning to ASX, up 3%|
10 Dec'13 - 15:27 - 1560 of 1562
AGBAD - Thanks a lot. I shouldd have twigged the Oz figure ... I'll keep an eye there. I don't see much stirring on RIA in Oz atm.
I think you're about right with the 80 mil amount - the exact figure gets a mention in the 25mins BRRmedia video of RIA at Oilbarrel...in Oct I think. The BRR vid's still available...let me know if you need a link.
Not got RIA ....yet, but been rogered by VOG twice now....badly.
|Name has changed on ISDX to Azonto Petrol. Will it bring a change of fortune?|
|Probably. Had VOG as well, managed to get out even. Caught with RIA. lol|
|Gas in Africa
is this the new VOG the DOG ?|
|Fillipe - RIA are trading on the Australia stock market (ASX). 0.32 is Aussie dollars although now down to 0.31. The exchange rate currently around 1.80 gives a valuation on AIM of 1.7.
I bought in at an average of 2.2 and nursing a substantial loss. No pick up in sight unless news is released. The next likely news will be an agreement with the Ivory Coast government over pricing for gas. RIA at the AGM stated that once a price is agreed they will make a decision regarding production. If they decide to proceed first gas is estimated to be in 14 - 18 months. However it is estimated that further funding is required. Don't recall how much but it is in the AGM presentation. I think it is around 80mil. How they go about that remains to be seen.
The sell off in the shares appears to have tailed off so hopefully the price will go no lower although if no news soon will probably drift lower until sentiment changes and buyers reappear. I bought for the long term so will ride out the share drop. Of course always the chance of dilution and company sold for a song as cashandcard states. But that's the gamble you take on AIM.
Finally, think it worth pointing out that the price drop has been on very low volumes (panic sells mostly by retail punters looking for a quick buck) and prior to that there has been substantial buys over 2p including large buys by the BOD.
Long term hold.|
|Cash, I agree with you. I recently sold here and bought more Lekoil instead. Hopefully, once the company fully explains what the financial forecasts are post vitol deal then I can re-evaluate and buy back it, but until then I'd rather invest in Lekoil - it's easier to see what they have.Foxx|
|This looks to be TricklingDown to 0.32 ?
I don't understand that 0.32?
|This looks to be TricklingDown to 0.32 ?|
|Been looking at this company and just cannot believe the Vitol deal, virtually paying Vitol to fund the work programme. Is RS doing here what he did at DPL (loads of dilution, eventual sale of some fab assets for nowt)?
There is only one game in town when it comes to small West-African explorers - Lekoil 'LEK'.
|RIA seems really dead in the water, compared to the jet ski-ing only a short while back and all those dir buys. Is is just a case of newsflow being some way off yet and meanwhile we slide into the quiet time? Or is it a need for funding and no-one knows what that might mean?
I liked the look of RIA on their last presentations but the share price ran away from me. Now it's all a dropping and no buys, it makes one wonder what's happening.
Grateful for any thoughts....ta.
|I thought TrickleDown was over his 'personal issues' so where is he ?|
|Trickledown is M.I.A in R.I.A
|Trickledown you are so clever...oops down again|
|Some of the chart indicators are real low - RSI, ROC and slowSTO all suggest a bounce.
right on the 100dma now - expecting a bounce from these levels this coming week. 200dma somewhere around 2.6 so I reckon that's the short term ceiling.
and the stockmeister has appeared again. mean there must be a bounce coming.|
|stocky you're becoming a bore, get lost.
actually I've changed my mind. I see you as good luck charm. kind of like a contrarian indicator.|