Red Rock Takeover Rumours (RRR)

Red Rock Chart

Red Rock Takeover Price

Red Rock Takeover Forum Posts

14-02-2018
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
13-02-2018
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
12-02-2018
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
Popped into have a look, talk of a takeover is empty talk, a buyer won't swoop until it is sub 0.1p due to debt burden which is mounting day by day. This is a stonking short and massively overvalued. Don't believe a word the rampers like Clunes say. Worth 0.2p max on paper. Short away. debts building also on a daily basis. Strong sell.
14-12-2017
clunes, the RRR website shows the top ten holdings, totalling about 68%. the other 32% will be in smaller holdings which are not shown. I don't think it means they are not in public hands. and if I am right, then there is little chance of it being used as a bloc in any takeover bid.
No need to takeover Company. Get to 10%... hold eGM to get rid of Bell end This will re-rate once the Bell end is sacked I'd also appoint a Special Prosecutor to go after Bell end once he's sacked to recover any cash he may have 'pilfered'/'malfeasanced' from the Company
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V: D:20180426 15:35:37