Find Your Broker
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
PV Crystalox LSE:PVCS London Ordinary Share GB00BFTDG626 ORD 5.2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.65p -2.59% 24.40p 24.30p 26.10p 24.70p 24.40p 24.70p 53,153 14:34:40
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Alternative Energy 23.4 10.7 6.1 4.0 39.11

PV Crystalox Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7601 to 7624 of 7625 messages
Chat Pages: 305  304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/1/2019
16:58
Good luck to you, zcaprd7!
cjohn
15/1/2019
17:19
Good luck Cjohn, I respectfully hope you are wrong!
zcaprd7
15/1/2019
12:33
I've continued sellng down my largish stake. And am now out. The potential upside is a máximum of 20%. I'm afraid the downside is much greater, if they go ahead and blow the cash on a daft acqusition. Sadly, I've seen that happen several other times in similar siutations, and no longer trust average managements to do the right thing, when they have a huge pile of cash to play with. The very best of luck to those who still hold. May your greater bravery and trust be richly rewarded. I hope to meet some of you again on other boards.
cjohn
14/1/2019
09:36
The total radio silence isn't a redeeming feature, given that, hitherto they've been bang on with dates and such?
zcaprd7
14/1/2019
02:53
Indeed, and we have a couple of vulture funds circling...
zcaprd7
13/1/2019
16:04
Would not the management need shareholder approval for any major acquisition? On a quick review of their total shareholding I think they would need support.
konradpuss
13/1/2019
15:25
If this ceo starts on a new venture I would not be optimistic at all.
meijiman
13/1/2019
15:02
I wish I shared your optimism. There was nothing stopping them releasing a statement to say that they were no longer pursuing a takeover and would be returning the cash, the fact that we have not had a statement to that effect is the nail in the coffin for me.
salpara111
11/1/2019
21:27
Well, if they could return 30p and leave me a shareholder of some new entity, that would be fine.But it surely won't be a PV venture as they've had years to consider consolidations there, and quartz cutting doesn't sound like a big enough deal to form a listed company around I'm hopeful they are dotting the eyes of some MBO, and will make an announcement of a clean liquidation by month end.
zcaprd7
11/1/2019
13:17
Started selling down my stake. It seems inevitable that they are going to try and buy a business with it and I have no interest in ending up as a shareholder in another unrelated business. There is plenty of choice out there on AIM that I can choose myself rather than having the choice made for me.
salpara111
09/1/2019
10:28
No reply.They've had months to sort this, and my fear now is they are planning to do something daft with the money...
zcaprd7
08/1/2019
13:18
Good. They need to be told to act in shareholders' interests and wind up the company and return cash.
cjohn
07/1/2019
14:01
They've widened the spread a bit... Have sent the CFO an email.
zcaprd7
03/1/2019
15:17
Yes, heading in the right direction...
zcaprd7
02/1/2019
19:37
Been a little dodgy buying late on last 2 sessions. Get the feeling a bit of insider trading at play. hopefully proven right and cash return is on its way.
horndean eagle
02/1/2019
13:45
It would certainly have been good practice to RNS (even if only an holding announcement extending the decision period) prior to the end of 2018. If they've made the decision then they should announce it as it's clearly material to the share price
cockerhoop
02/1/2019
13:38
"The Board expects to make the final decisions before the end of the year." So, perhaps, they've made those decisions; it's another matter announcing them. What is crystal-clear is that they've made no acquistions: THAT they would have to announce immediately. So let's hope and pray that they do the right thing and wind up the company and return all the cash. Sadly, I have reduced my holding, as I don't trust them to do the right thing. In these circumstances, managements more often than not destroy shareholder value because of a misplaced belief in their own brilliance. Happy New Year to all
cjohn
01/1/2019
19:30
Then he should explain the reason for the delay...
zcaprd7
01/1/2019
14:50
No. To expect something isn't guaranteeing something. Doh!
eezymunny
01/1/2019
14:29
Iain Dorrity, Chief Executive Officer, commented:"In view of the Group's substantial cash position following receipt of the arbitration settlement, the Board is continuing to explore options for the future of the Group in order to maximise shareholder return. Options include a return of cash to the shareholders, the acquisition of an existing business or a combination of the alternatives. The Board expects to make final decisions before the end of the year."So that's misleading the market, isn't it Ian?
zcaprd7
31/12/2018
12:55
I'd be very disappointed if they didn't make an announcement today...
zcaprd7
29/12/2018
17:31
Don't hold your breath….
cjohn
28/12/2018
11:55
They have 1 day left...
zcaprd7
28/12/2018
11:03
This management has been a disaster.
meijiman
Chat Pages: 305  304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
PVCS
PV Crystal..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20190117 14:49:43