||ORD 10P (DI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Petra Diamonds Share Discussion Threads
Showing 7076 to 7097 of 7100 messages
|I'm back in these. First hurdle is the 200 mda at 138p|
|Below quote from interims would suggest there's no cash issue. Altough finals yet to be released
-- Revenue up 48% to US$228.5 million (H1 FY 2016: US$154.0 million).
-- Adjusted EBITDA(3) up 80% to US$87.1 million (H1 FY 2016: US$48.5 million).
-- Adjusted net profit after tax(5) up 348% to US$28.2 million (H1 FY 2016: US$6.3 million).
-- Net profit after tax: US$35.2 million (H1 FY 2016: US$2.2 million loss).
-- Operating cashflow up 89% to US$86.4 million (H1 FY 2016: US$45.6 million).
-- Basic earnings per share: 5.27 US$ cents (H1 FY 2016: basic loss per share of 0.72 US$ cents).
-- Net debt(7) of US$463.6 million (30 June 2016: US$384.8 million); unrestricted cash and bank facilities of US$94.0 million (30 June 2016: US$146.7 million).|
|Ah yes, I see - thanks.|
|Have a read of the RNS from ACA a week ago. Spill over? Possibly at some stage.|
|What's the Tanzania thing?
As with Salpara111, it's on my watch list. Was in for a while but sold out too early into the rise up to 160 territory. Looking for an entry price but thinking it's a bit early yet.|
|small piece in the one of the broadsheets today suggesting that they are uncomfortably close to their banking covenants and that anticipated cash flow is not in the bag, also they suggest that they wont be in a position to start paying a divi again before 2019.
Keeping it on my watch list but will wait to see that they have a handle on the debt before investing.|
|We will have to see won't we. reasonable volume perhaps the Tanzania thing is worrying a few people.
Plus someone's just sold a few off recently regarding the recent RNS, if I have read it correctly!|
|I think a few fingers may get burnt with this apparent short exercise.
More buys than sells.|
|Well, there goes 140 so the 120 area is the next support.
Reading the various press comments the general feeling is that debt is too high and the market is willing to wait and see it come down before getting back in again which is not unreasonable I guess.
I still have this on my watch list and if it does get back to the 120 area I think the risk/reward profile would be attractive enough to take a stake.|
|Habit. Buy on rumour sell on news. Net debt also seems to have increased considerably and the tv article last week about making diamonds in a microwave would not have helped.|
|Were results that bad?4% drop so far,why?|
|Not a holder but had been waiting for these results with a view to taking a stake and have to say I am rather confused.
Looked like a strong update but the market appears to be rather less than impressed.
As long as capex really does wind down and net debt drops with it then I can see the opportunity for a sizeable lift in the divi as well.|
|where is everybody here any comments about what to expect for the update on monday?|
|Back in after a little break from PDL. Glad to be back after recent positive trading update.|
|Yup, update good but looks like consolidation rather than major rises now, hence profit taking IMHO.|
|update looks good why we down ?|
|Any thoughts on today's trading update?|
|Friday's price fall neatly filled in the 141-144 gap-up from 24th October. If 141 does not hold then there should be good support at 132.
I don't actually believe much of this hocus pocus but enough people do to make it self-fulfilling.|
|Not sure about the director dealings but the market certainly seems happy with progress.|
|Anyone fathom that directors' shareholdings announcement?
I'm reading it as, they've sold from their existing holdings and they acquired these existing holdings from the three share awards listed...
Regardless... I would rather they had waited until after the Q1 results, particularly as, for example, JD appears to have sold approximately 350k shares - not an insignificant amount.
Anyone have any thoughts?
Edit: And I note that the technical director has sold 500k shares/options. Not exactly insignificant either, how many did he have in the first place?|
|I sold too soon around 125 as I had to free up some money. Bit gutted I missed the rest of the ride but if it drifts back towards 130-135 I try and get the money back and put it back here. Still think there's a good LTH to be had here.|
|Just sold a third of my pdl, 144.6.
Still got a good chunk but thought it was prudent|