Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Midwich Group LSE:MIDW London Ordinary Share GB00BYSXWW41 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -16.75p -5.05% 315.00p 315.00p 328.75p 330.00p 315.00p 320.25p 13,466.00 15:55:19
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 370.1 12.1 10.9 28.8 250.26

Midwich Share Discussion Threads

Showing 76 to 100 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/4/2017
10:18
rated number 74 in IC's best 100 aim companies
mfhmfh
08/4/2017
20:22
I'd expect these to start another rise up now the huge sells have gone through. Surprised that we didn't get hammered even more so.2 questions though, why are they all selling so many, do they know something we do notAnd why did the BoD not sell, do they know something the above group do not...?
hopeful holder
06/4/2017
10:44
Thanks Gnome3 panic over! RM
rampmeister
06/4/2017
02:18
A few of the Senior Management team have cashed in some of their shares. 6 out of 14 Senior Managers have sold shares, with the 2 Divisional Directors apparently selling a quarter of their holding. Still holding around 3% and 2% of the company. Interestingly, none of the main board members have sold anything. Total share sales by the management team were around 2.5 million, so somebody's picked up additional shares of 3.5 million odd yesterday.
gnome3
05/4/2017
13:37
10% just wiped off market cap following blizzard of over 6m. sales - anyone Know what's happening here? RM
rampmeister
29/3/2017
21:41
Agreed - a nice quick access to a new market for MIDW. I'm looking forwards to continuing the good news so I can sell at a big profit!
hopeful holder
29/3/2017
09:53
nice announcement today. i'm still holding.
mfhmfh
25/3/2017
09:16
I did not expect this to fall so far after results even though they did spike up some. I still remain invested here and hoping we can reverse the recent downturn in our fortunes.
hopeful holder
15/3/2017
20:01
Sell orders not met so I'm happy enough to hold. Nice RNS and divided
hopeful holder
14/3/2017
07:26
Yup, nice divi, confident outlook on 2017, let's see how market takes it GLA
qs99
14/3/2017
07:15
On first read looks pretty good to me, introduced dividend too.
bigbigdave
08/3/2017
11:30
That should read sell orders. Momentum here is good so want to take some profit and let some run.derisk a little.
hopeful holder
08/3/2017
10:12
Well done you just a few more joining in should propel this through £4 IMO
qs99
08/3/2017
09:23
I placed a couple of small orders to catch any spike at prices north of current buy pricey.Again the spread here just deters investors.
hopeful holder
08/3/2017
08:47
well looks like it has IMO...
qs99
08/3/2017
08:01
let's see if that momentum can continue with a few more buyers today, gla
qs99
07/3/2017
18:49
fingers XD! have a good evening.
qs99
07/3/2017
18:46
Good test QS and possibly an early indication of the direction of things tomorrow?
hopeful holder
07/3/2017
16:21
profit is a profit! just tried selling in dummy trade and was being bid above quoted price so IMO that bodes well for more demand out there ....will hold on for results for direction....DYOR etc and gla
qs99
07/3/2017
16:15
Still holding here. It is close to my sell point but I think I will hold until results. The price seems to be factoring in a good result. It will take a while to sell down my holding so may downsize on results spike. It's all about making money and accepting you never sell at the top.
hopeful holder
07/3/2017
15:31
Indeed. Hope they can follow up last RNS with a similar upbeat message
qs99
07/3/2017
15:06
No wonder the price moves quickly on any increased volume. Looking forward to results next week.
interceptor2
07/3/2017
14:44
Directors and Institutions own 63.3% leaving 36.7% of shares in free float Http://midwichgroupplc.com/investors/major-shareholders/
bigbigdave
07/3/2017
14:41
Looking forward to £4 in short order at this rate dyor
qs99
07/3/2017
11:29
10%+ rise so far today, IMO bodes well for next week DYOR...
qs99
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:33 V: D:20170424 15:19:17