M&c Saatchi Investors - SAA

M&c Saatchi Investors - SAA

Buy
Sell
Best deals to access real time data!
Silver
Monthly Subscription
for only
£17.37
Level 2 Basic
Monthly Subscription
for only
£62.08
UK/US Silver
Monthly Subscription
for only
£30.59
VAT not included
Stock Name Stock Symbol Market Stock Type
M&c Saatchi Plc SAA London Ordinary Share
  Price Change Price Change % Stock Price Last Trade
-2.00 -1.54% 128.00 16:35:07
Open Price Low Price High Price Close Price Previous Close
130.00 128.50 130.00 128.00 130.00
more quote information »
Industry Sector
MEDIA

Top Investor Posts

DateSubject
12/7/2020
08:42
kemche: hTTps://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8513315/Blow-investors-M-C-Saatchis-profits-set-dive.html I suspect they will be begging Vin now!
29/5/2020
08:28
kemche: sirius, She does not strike me as a passive type of investor - judging from her history. Shrewd as a fox and formidable nous and savvy. IMHO and NAI.
06/5/2020
17:46
kemche: Markie - A piece of advice if I may - please stay away from the asylum. It is populated by a very special brand of investor.
05/5/2020
10:10
kemche: Would not bet against Vin. Formidable woman. Interesting situation - will she attempt to get a seat on the board? She is not known as a passive investor.
04/12/2019
15:29
pugugly: With 130 subsidiaries and associates (Thanks for info investors champion) and as allonblack suggests buyouts linked to progress/profits the urge for creative accounting must be difficult to resist in certain areas - Not saying this is the case but a point to be considered (imo)
03/5/2007
11:10
protean: Tipped again in the Independent... http://news.independent.co.uk/business/analysis_and_features/article2504656.ece M&C Saatchi Our view: Buy Share price: 168p (+0p) Arguably the most famous names in British advertising have also been one of the best performing stocks in the small caps over the past six months, adding more than 45 per cent since November. Although the name is slightly misleading, with only Maurice of the Saatchi brothers playing any role in the running of the company, M&C Saatchi has been one of the fastest growing agencies in the sector. That said, it is still only capitalised at just under £90m, so growth has either stalled or there is plenty left in the tank. Monday's departure of Christine Walker from Walker Media, an agency in which Saatchi has a 75 per cent stake, was well flagged. As a result of her departure analysts expect the company to buy up the remaining 25 per cent of the agency it does not already own. Saatchi has built a strong European presence in the past two years by investing £3m in offices in Paris, Berlin and Madrid. This investment should drive growth by offering clients a pan-European approach to advertising while retaining a creative edge, without forcing clients down a more corporate route. M&C Saatchi trades on a forward earnings multiple of 14 times forecast 2008 earnings, but with top-line growth accelerating and investment in new offices likely to take a back seat over the next 12 months there is scope for upgrades. The advertising industry is never shy of a deal, and, while investors should not buy any stock based on takeover hopes, more consolidation should not be written off. If Saatchi stays independent, expect to see its valuation move more into line with its peers, meaning the stock remains a buy.
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
SAA
M&c Saatch..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210724 14:09:30