Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Levrett LSE:LVRT London Ordinary Share GB00BYW79Y38 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 3.50p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0 06:43:34
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 0.0 -0.4 -0.0 - 3.35

Levrett Share Discussion Threads

Showing 201 to 225 of 225 messages
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/8/2017
15:19
TXs jimduggen Have a good w/e.
maytrees
18/8/2017
14:04
Next week guaranteed maytrees
jimduggen
18/8/2017
11:49
Greetings jimduggen News next week perhaps? Cutting it fine if news left until the end of the month but anything is possible with AIM!
maytrees
15/8/2017
22:00
I tell you what right. If you think i am lieing then do one.
jimduggen
15/8/2017
20:43
JD - but you were told it would be worth the wait. Or did you make that up?
fred162
15/8/2017
18:21
Errrr no. I rang them and they gave me minimal info on when we will hear news
jimduggen
15/8/2017
17:07
what is your source of information JD? Are you one of 1Regan's team?
thirdmanharry
09/8/2017
13:02
Many TX jd.
maytrees
09/8/2017
09:04
News next 2 to 3 weeks and will be worth the wait apparently
jimduggen
02/8/2017
20:09
Yes fred it shot up in morning and then news released. Maytrees thanks for trying. I contacted john in april and he got back to me straight away. Good news that he hasnt. August imo will see some news
jimduggen
02/8/2017
14:36
Greetings fred162 My recollection is that the share price went up substantially just before lunchtime on no news so I sold half. The possible RTO announcement followed an hour or two later as did the suspension. jimduggen - no call back from Mr Bick yet which may be positive as you suggest - here's hoping.
maytrees
02/8/2017
14:19
maytrees - the announcement of the RTO and the suspension happened at the same time - how were you able to sell half your shares on the news? Jimduggen - it was not a PI who loaned nuformix some cash it was LVRT (apparently on an unsecured basis)...
fred162
01/8/2017
16:05
If you dont get a reply from him it will be a good sign at this stage as that would suggest news is iminent. Fingers crossed we have the desired news soon. One would expect that after a personal investor loaned nuformix some cash that all will be well.
jimduggen
01/8/2017
15:56
Greetings Jimduggen I have telephoned and left a message for Mr Bick to call me back about the company. I was lucky to have sold half my holding after the possible RTO was announced but before trading was suspended. Time is tight now for the RTO but there is nothing negative on either cos' website that I can see so far.
maytrees
01/8/2017
15:43
tick tock....
fred162
26/7/2017
17:08
Gable comms +44 20 7193 7463 John bick. Leave your details with his secretary and he will call you back...hopefully.
jimduggen
26/7/2017
17:07
Hi maytrees You need to call gable communications and ask to speak to john bick. A search on google will give you gables number. They are the media contact
jimduggen
24/7/2017
11:16
One given telephone number 'not available' and on the other the two reps are 'not available'. Does not auger well - we can but wait and see - for the time being at least.
maytrees
23/7/2017
13:57
Greetings jimduggen The possible RTO is still shown on both cos' websites whereas if it has hit the buffers, one might have expected the RTO possibility to be removed. A telephone enquiry of lvrt next week might be worthwhile and if this produces more info, another post here would follow.
maytrees
21/7/2017
13:14
Maybe it is dead If so you did well. Y selling half of youre holding.
jimduggen
21/7/2017
12:32
No new news on the Nuformix website either so possibly the rto is dead in the water? Time for either company to make an announcement imho - they could simply say that negotiations are continuing or could even follow through its 23/12/2016 announcement when it stated: "Further to the announcement dated 16 September 2016 relating to the possible acquisition of Nuformix Limited, the Company can confirm that the Acquisition is at an advanced stage, subject to the completion of documentation and compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Company intends to convene a General Meeting in order to seek the shareholder approvals necessary to pursue this opportunity, following publication of the prospectus. Further announcements to shareholders will be made in due course." Cutting it fine now if the deadline is September as I should have thought that an important point of an RTO for Nuformix, would be to have an AIM listing.
maytrees
20/7/2017
21:16
So Lvrt has about 2 months to complete the rto or delist?
fred162
19/7/2017
17:00
Its a year for this one New rules changed after this company formed
jimduggen
19/7/2017
16:34
Is it true that the AIM rules say that if trading in the Shares remains suspended for a period of 6 months from the date of the Suspension, then trading in the Shares on AIM will be cancelled?
fred162
06/7/2017
15:05
Why are we waiting?
fred162
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:30 V: D:20170824 08:56:46