||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Kalahari Minerals Share Discussion Threads
Showing 7701 to 7724 of 7725 messages
|sparty1, what happens with NRRP in the Taurus deal?|
|Finally sold all my holding in KAH. What a stitch-up! :(|
Why not sell in the market? You must have a lot of them ..incidentally have you seen the apparently new company
Kalahari Minerals (Assd Taurus Mineral Cash)epic KAHA?
My interest is purely in NRRP and its future ...good rns out today but no news re the Taurus/and it`s shareholding it inherits from KAH .... Hopefully the chinese will turn it into "son of KAH/Ext and off we go again ,or they may start buying the market....|
|anyone been paid out yet? thought it was meant to be max of 14 days after acceptance.|
|I see Hohnen is keeping his job.|
|shazbo, I have stayed with Uranium with my purchase of FTE (can go in an ISA too)|
|I first started buying KAH 5 years ago at 14p and whilst I'd like to bask in the glory of my genius it was much more about a lucky hunch than any great indepth analysis. I have about 100k coming back now that we've been sold (still totally gutted that we got no fight for such a quality resource). After five years of reading i now have a better understanding of the uranium market and it's definitely a place i want to stay. I'm talking 5/10 years when i think we'll see the real value of this commodity. I wonder whether it's better to buy into something like Geiger Counter or take another chance on a few explorers? In the meantime I'm putting the cash into AVN, TCY and CAR and will maybe look to start dripping some money into a bank, again with a 5/10 year time frame. Problem is these are all quite boring and i shall miss the highs and lows of the exlorers/miners. Do people intend to stay in uranium when they get their cash for Kalahari?|
|Thanks Krakow will take a look.
I sold out and put the lot in to TPL and FTE, 44% up so far, still worth taking a look at them even with this rise|
|I've bought some high risk/reward RMP, drilling for oil in Somalia (Yes I know)
They expect to find hydrocarbons which are on trend with Yemen.|
|I quite fancy Macau Property Opps (MPO), trading at a massive discount to NAV with a quarterly revaluation coming up shortly. The casino operations in Macau are unbelievable - one of them is reputedly big enough for 37 747s, and they stand 6 deep at the tables. Just a rumour - no advice intended, but I do hold 1000, for funny money only. Good luck all Kalmites - byeeee!|
|Sold all KAH yesterday, going to Moni, big pick up in volume, results Friday.|
|Im moving mine over to Tesco... looks loke a double bottom.
Where is everyone else heading to?|
|muchos gracias zangdook|
|see post 7288|
|Anyone know when we actually get the money into our dealing accounts?|
|That's what I've done Beefeater25. The capital is more use elsewhere.
Onwards and upwards.
Good luck all!|
|Is it game over here now? Worth just selling up without waiting for the money to come through?|
|It looks to me as if Epangelo have been calling the shots here to a large degree:
|Why would people by buying at 244p?|
|I just dont get it either. I thought the board had something up their sleeve and were just starting the bidding process by going friendly. Especially knowing the Chinese were happy to pay 290 only recently. I had always assumed that the board knew someone else would come in especially as they had put a clause in the contract that they could withdraw their support if an offer came in that was 5% higher.
May be they were expecting another bid, but that other bid was a faint from a party working with the Chinese. All very disappointing!
On a note of process, comments welcome from those more knowledgeable than me, once you have accepted the offer are you bound to sell to the Chinese even if another party come in with a better offer?
I am considering whether to sell on market know or accept offer via offer document in the slim hope someone else does come in. Your thoughts are very welcome.|
|It'll be very interesting to see what the full mine ownership details are when this is all done and dusted. I wouldn't mind betting there will be some interested parties we've not been told about.
As far as investments go this hasn't been bad for me since I first bought at 35p but I still somehow feel done up like a kipper.
Fukushima was a temporary blip but no more than that imo in the long term scheme of things but I think the BOD has used it as an excuse to offload this quickly and cheaply. I now believe we'd have seen greater value in the longer term by mining it ourselves. Just think, there could be in excess of 500 million lbs of u3o8 under this licence.|
|Anyone going over to buy shares in EXT to see if takeover battle takes place over there?|
|Disappointed - thought there would be more of a fight for Kalahari given its pivotal role in Extract. Looks like its sewn up here though, can't see why BOD didn't put up more of a fight given the recovery in sentiment for Nuclear and they know the demand from China/India, could of least made them go hostile.....
|Very sneaky indeed. Looks like Dattels has lost a battle for once and come out on the losing side.
Crazy how Rio are also involved in the bigger picture. Buying a mine one week and then not long after selling their stake in Kalahari...|