Integumen Takeover Rumours (SKIN)


Integumen Chart

Integumen Takeover Price

Integumen Takeover Forum Posts

Hi Flashheart I may be wrong but because of the takeover of MWG there are different reporting rules for anyone owning more than 1% so if they were selling i believe they have to report this every day and not wait until they have finished. Anyway time will tell. Lets hope GB can bring back some credibility and the shares start rising again. I liked what the company was doing before Covid which should more than justify the current market cap without any Covid related benefits.
Im sure if Helium were selling this would have to be reported by 3pm the next day under the takeover rules so i dont think its them.
01-10-2020 21 and this is pre takeover and Covid but FYI.
Can buy MWG for .4p cheaper and get the same amount of skin shares when takeover is completed.
Morning all, Are we supposed to have the right to vote on this merger /takeover deal? If so, has anyone received any forms via email or physically? Or will we get a chance tomorrow? Personally, all for it. John
When does the takeover/ merger happen?
Only issue for you is if the merger/ takeover stalls. Which appears unlikely ...
Monkey Puzzle, From what I can make out with my experience is that MWG was offered 4.05p at the last closing price of the takeover announcement, this will then give MWG 34% of DVRG but 1 share of MWG will equal 1 share of DVRG, meaning that MWG is merged with Skin in a new company, but because SKIN had more shares than MWG then skin holds a higher percentage in the merger. What I'm trying to say is that Skin & MWG are equal in price after the merger but because skin has more shares then skin is the larger part of the merger but they are both equal in sp with regards the merger. PS: I forgot to add that when MWG gets merged into DVRG that 10 shares will become 1 share but the SP will rise 10 fold. I hope this clears any confusion.
Katsy, it is a question that no one knows the real answer to, the offer was 4p and had a specific £ value to that would work if SKIN hits 50p or 60p I don't know...will is still be a straight 1 for 1 deal or not...I was surprised at the way the deal has been arranged because if it is one for one at a higher price then it looks even better for MWG holders. I was thinking that MWG should have been suspended until the takeover was completed but we are where we are as they say.
4.5p difference now between buying this or getting the same at MWG. Please tell me I haven't misread the takeover RNS.
Tick, GB mentions in the video that there will be an announcement at the time of the results. "A Phase 11, Real Time, above ground level test". Can't wait myself, topped up just before the announcement of the MW takeover so my holding has suffered slightly but not worried at this stage.
It feels like we won't see any news until after the takeover is completed. Was with a nurse who works in the covid wards, sitting around doing nothing now, has been for a while. Says the current mutation of the virus is even more infectious but seems very mild.
I think anyone of us could quadruple any business Ha, I would balls it up!We can agree to disagree and let’s see what the next few RNSs bring. We’ll have news re the takeover, interims and we should have news on the real-time monitor. Hopefully they’re happy with the prototype and are progressing to the live virus testing in a Level 3 lab. All being well with testing I imagine OEMs will be lined up as manufacturing capacity will hopefully be key and the CEO is all about partnerships. Look at ecowaterOS and the number of parties involved there, as well as Avacta, Aptamer, MWG et al. I do believe what the CEO says when it’s better to have a smaller piece of a much bigger pie than a larger piece of a much smaller one.
looks like the market is waking up to this rather ghastly resource squandering takeover of a 30 year loss making company in what way is this a gold standard, if it was that good it would make money they're likely to be back for even more money at some point, cant help themselves all in my honest, wise, and highly experienced viewpoint
I don’t get why people are buying SKIN when MWG is cheaper. I doubt they’d have suggested the takeover unless they were positive it would be voted through.
Buy MWG then as cheaper and the takeover should be nailed on
The share price was around 0.5p when the new CEO took over a little over 2 years ago so we are now 500%+ higher. Seems look a very good turnaround thus far and with close to 70% of the co’s shares with IIs and the BoD it is looking like the shareholder value will continue but time will tell.It also looks like the £3m Rinocloud acquisition was a master stroke and super value. Let us see what the next few RNSs bring. H1 results, takeover thumbs up and real-time water update.
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210305 10:37:40