||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Industr. Multi Share Discussion Threads
Showing 151 to 175 of 175 messages
|Had proceeds from takeover today in one broker acct. Been a good 'un...|
|NVT, see the RNS.|
|some trades at £3.10 today|
|As a HSTN holder very pleased with that announcement.|
|Find out who has got them tomorrow, or later today.
Alpha could always bid themselves as they rate IMPT so highly ).|
|No obvious (single) sellers of a block that large (>5%). Only Antler (7.63%) and Alpha Real (18.7%) and Hansteen themselves had more than 5%. Next largest were Armstrong at 330k (3.9%).|
|Very large volume at £3.00 this AM, I'm hoping it's HSTN
that has taken those.|
|May try 3.20/25 next, any thoughts?.|
|Just tried a dummy trade, you can buy 15,000 shares for around 3.15 atm,
so there are some share available, but not at £3 a share!.|
|Yes, but it's just a guess.
Probably very nice for you guys having read that statement.|
|anyone think artl will make a bid around 355p mark
their share price going down maybe because they are going to raise some cash?|
|I think only 50% acceptances needed for a takeover offer vs 75% for a scheme of arrangement. If this is up to date.
To be successful, an offer requires acceptances in respect of a sufficient quantity of shares to result in the bidder (and any person acting in concert with it) holding more than 50 per cent of the voting rights.
By contrast, a majority in number, representing 75 per cent in value of the members or class of members (as the case may be), present and voting either in person or by proxy at the shareholders’ meeting, must approve the scheme. Unlike an offer, those shares already owned by the bidder are not part of the class which is eligible to approve the scheme. A scheme also requires the additional sanction of the court."|
|Or will they offer to buy the HSTN stake?.
They have been given notice as manager from my understanding of the RNS.|
|never understood why ARTL did not buy the company a while ago
missed op imho
wonder how much more they want from HSTN?
5 or 10% maybe
probably still worth HSTN paying up as they will be able to save a fortune in interest and management costs|
Holding HSTN can't say I'm overjoyed at that news!.|
|ARTL NOW CONTROLLING OVER 26% SO THAT APPEARS TO HAVE SCUPPERED A DEAL AT £3
MEANS HSTN WILL HAVE TO COME BACK WITH A PROPER OFFER IF THEY WANT IMPT|
|NTV, will HSTN get this for £3, not sure on that,
very few selling over the past week.|
|looking at this from HSTN management view they will get a bargin at 300p
especially if they wait to refinance
reducing the interest costs on the the loans will change the returns
firstly i am assuming little change in rent except for announced new rental income from beginning 2017
assuming £8m for the year
savings for HSTN are as follows or for any other group
management fees of £1.1m
RBS loan is fixed at 2% plus 3% margin giving approx 5% rate on the £25m loan plus floating part
total appears to be just over £32m including fees to close so much lower financing could easily be done
EUROPA finance is approx £20m and they are charging 10% plus capitalised part 1%
refinancing would reduce interest from £2.2m to approx £700k
ARTL are owed approx £9.8m plus 2% fee so £10m to buy out
finance costs here can be reduced from approx £1.45m to approx £350k
by paying the later two loans off straight away will reduce finance costsby well over £2.5m and if added to management disappearing you are looking at annual savings of of over £3.7m approx without sorting RBS loan costs here could be reduced probably by at least 25% and maybe up to 40%
so HSTN will get a bargin at £3|
|Will HSTN need to pay more?.
I hold HSTN so was hoping that would not be the case.|
|Looked clear Friday HSTN hoovering up at just under the offer price.|
|thought they would want more.
refinancing is due sometime next year
this could bring down finance costs very rapidly
with a bounce back in nett asset value since late july
certainly if alpha was left out of refinancing then costs will come down
I think i read somewhere that HSTN will become managers of the portfolio whatever
so costs coming down there as well
HSTN grabbing what they can here at the low offer price
can't blame them with a foot in the door they can push alpha out quickly
not sure whether alpha have enough to stop a deal at the moment|
|Well I sold about half to crystalise a very useful profit, and will now await developments for the other half.|
|So ART want more, not surprising and would have to agree on UK industrial
|Many thanks FF. Think what I might do is sell half and keep half on Monday.|