Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Eurasia Mining Plc LSE:EUA London Ordinary Share GB0003230421 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.72 2.67% 27.70 26.00 27.00 26.50 25.50 25.50 8,096,144 16:35:08
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 1.1 -0.8 -0.0 - 764

Eurasia Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 59551 to 59570 of 64850 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  2390  2389  2388  2387  2386  2385  2384  2383  2382  2381  2380  2379  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/1/2021
08:57
https://twitter.com/r1exg/status/1350002359401930753?s=21
bobbin1964
15/1/2021
08:50
That's a standard line placed and would relate to all companies in similar situation.
viku111
15/1/2021
08:45
Sorry, I meant to say that in my view the reason the share price is 'pegged back' and many are still selling is this part of the RNS (which I would expect to be included anyway); "Until a transaction is finally concluded there can be no certainty that a transaction will occur or on what terms."
cblandy
15/1/2021
08:39
Good Analysis Andy
pennstreet
15/1/2021
08:37
Exellence - Just my take on the RNS per para: Eurasia Mining Plc ("Eurasia" or the "Company"), the palladium, platinum, rhodium, iridium and gold producing company, is pleased to provide an update on the Formal Sale Process initiated by the Company under the UK Takeover Code. - SHOWS THEY WISH THE RNS TO COMPLY WITH THE TAKEOVER CODE SO CAN ONLY GIVE INFORMATION IN LINE WITH THAT. Since launching the Formal Sale Process on 1 July 2020, Eurasia and its advisers have engaged with a wide range of parties, and have to date received non-binding offers in respect of both a possible acquisition of the Company as well as other transaction structures. - EUA HAVE SPOKEN TO A RANGE OF PARTIES THROUGH THE PROCESS AND SOME MAY HAVE WALKED AWAY AND OTHERS REMAIN INTERESTED BUT EUA CANNOT SAY MORE. THOSE WHO REMAIN INTERESTED HAVE INDICATED THEY WISH TO PROGRESS IN THE SALE PROCESS AND HAVE MADE AN INITIAL OFFER FOR FULL SALE, PARTSALE & PART ASSET/S. Progress to date has been slower than expected reflecting the complexity of the process, involving several parties and structures, as well as external factors including COVID-19 related travel restrictions, and more recently delays resulting from western and Russian holiday periods. Notwithstanding these factors, discussions regarding proceeding to binding proposals are continuing. Until a transaction is finally concluded there can be no certainty that a transaction will occur or on what terms. - EUA HAVE OUTLINED AS FAR AS THEY CAN THE REASONS FOR THE PROTRACTED TIMESCALES. STRUCTURES MAY MEAN THE STRUCTURE OF THE COMPANIES WHO ARE INTERESTED, PERHAPS A JOINT APPROACH OFFERING TO BUY SEPERATE ASSETS OF INTEREST? FOR ME THE COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND HOLIDAYS ARE 'RED HERRINGS'. ANY INTERESTED COMPANY WILL HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITE AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO THE SITE WHEN TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS WERE AT A VERY MUCH REDUCED LEVEL. MEETINGS CAN BE HELD ONLINE AND ANY PAPERWORK CAN EASILY BE SENT TO INTERESTED PARTIES. ANY INTERESTED BUYER WILL HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH ANY/ALL RESOURCES AND ASSET INFORMATION ALREADY. PERSONALLY, I THINK THE BOD ARE CURRENTLY SIFTING AND REVIEWING THE BIDS ON THE TABLE AND WILL RECOMMEND TO INVESTORS (WHEN ANNOUNCED) THEIR PREFERRED BID/OFFER. Further announcements will be made when appropriate. - I FIND THE USE OF THE WORDS 'WHEN APPROPRAITE' A STRANGE CHOICE. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT 'IN DUE COURSE' MORE APPROPRIATE? Anyway, it's all speculation and the above are just my own thoughts and I think an announcement is imminent and the BOD are in the final stages of agreeing that more 'binding offer'. Analogy....when people are on a scary theme park ride with many highs and lows, they may want to jump off (sell) but it's not possible and simply have to wait for the ride to finish (complete) and then exit (sell). Apologies for the long post....just hold on, be patient and wait for the ride to finish. Enjoy the rest of the day.... 😊
cblandy
15/1/2021
08:17
Tick tick ticking up :)
1liam
15/1/2021
08:17
Hopefully that Twitter post will spark some interest
cool hand kev
15/1/2021
08:11
I like that. Could anyone really see the Chinese being allowed to take this?! I cant
mgellie
15/1/2021
07:39
Can't say i have seen a time frame for bidders in my research. If there is an interested party on a deal as big as this then they will not risk blowing it by squeezing in a time stipulation.The buyers will want to engage their own team of specialists to confirn the data of the resources are as declared. Independent checks and complicated structured agreements (like stage payments and targets) will have to be drawn up. I myself thought it would take a year.I don't really know, but having sold small businesses myself with quite a few staff, even that it takes months.GLA.
soilderboy
15/1/2021
06:57
interesting viewpointhttps://twitter.com/metalpd46/status/1349754679836684291?s=21
krystalklear
15/1/2021
05:00
CITIC HQ is at Chaoyang District of the capital, and there is a covid outbreak near there. Travel restrictions are in place in the area and the government are concerned about travel during lunar new year next month. The number of cases isn't high compared to ours, tens of millions are now vaccinated, but the government have a zero tolerance of the virus and have a firm hand. 28m people are in lockdown in the NE of China too where there is another outbreak. No idea if this is what yesterday's rns was referring to but it isn't impossible. While travel is restricted I don't know if business travel is allowed with certain measures in place, such as testing and quarantine before and after trips.
excellance
14/1/2021
22:59
Thanks, was wishful thinking that it would be sooner helping everything along a bit quicker! Who knows, hopefully not long now. Another great viewpoint joining up the dots by Alex just now on Twitter! https://twitter.com/r1exg/status/1349850734746083329?s=21
ciminna
14/1/2021
22:51
I think CS said the agreement would stand for 7 years, and we are 3 years into that.
excellance
14/1/2021
22:46
Does anyone know if there is a deadline where the sinosteel agreement must be triggered by?
ciminna
14/1/2021
22:15
Time is running out for bidders, decision time is near. Once we commit to a binding agreement the opportunity for others vanishes. Any deal will have to be binding because it will involve a huge amount of money and irrevocable agreement from major shareholders, ie DS who is driving this.
excellance
14/1/2021
21:16
So what does this mean? "Eurasia and its advisers have engaged with a wide range of parties, and have to date received non-binding offers in respect of both a possible acquisition of the Company as well as other transaction structures. Progress to date has been slower than expected reflecting the complexity of the process, involving several parties and structures, as well as external factors including COVID-19 related travel restrictions, and more recently delays resulting from western and Russian holiday periods. Notwithstanding these factors, discussions regarding proceeding to binding proposals are continuing." Well, it states we've received offers, for both total takeover of the company, and, for some kind of other structure, presumably a merger or JV. The RNS seems to be saying to someone that the board thought we'd be in a position to decide which proposal to take forward, but because one or more element/s have been delayed by covid restrictions and/or the Russian Christmas break, we are a little behind schedule. Now, the parties that have submitted offers will know who they are and what their own situation is, but they may have not much of an idea of who the other parties are or what they are offering...but now they know that other parties are involved... So the rns is explaining the situation to clarify for them, and maybe to put a cat amongst the pigeons. Nothing to lose by this, everything to gain, but we appear to be right near the end of formal negotiatiin round one, but we haven't committed yet so the door is open for one more round of talks...but time is running out if you want a chance of getting a deal!
excellance
14/1/2021
19:02
Save your pennies for 25pYou will be able to buy at that in the next few days. I suspect this will drift until the end day. It's the only thing that will get it going. Hope I'm wrong but I suspect not.
davetedjack
14/1/2021
18:30
Daily MACD on the turn again but still no buy signal...... another day or two might change that
dr darkstar
14/1/2021
18:10
Asagi concluding no formal bids is like me knocking on my neighbours door when their cars aren't there, them not answering but still concluding they're sat in the front room eating their dinner.
steelstones
14/1/2021
18:01
Excellent news , Platinum has just hit a 6 month high ...
garryvaughan
Chat Pages: Latest  2390  2389  2388  2387  2386  2385  2384  2383  2382  2381  2380  2379  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
EUA
Eurasia Mi..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210419 04:01:33