Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Eco Animal Health Group Plc LSE:EAH London Ordinary Share GB0032036807 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 255.00 250.00 260.00 255.00 255.00 255.00 24,339 07:34:38
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology 74.6 15.2 17.6 14.5 172

Eco Animal Health Share Discussion Threads

Showing 301 to 325 of 1125 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
10/7/2012
12:09
Result! Couldn't get on to the ADVFN website earlier but received a text message alert for EAh share price increase above 250 so knew it must have been the news we were waiting for. IT will be on the champers today! Will be very interesting to see how this plays out in the weeks ahead. If results are good, we could be over 3.00 very soon
audigger
10/7/2012
11:47
game changer!! smell
smelleroo
10/7/2012
11:46
Well done Lt. Au. and others here!! Onwards and upwards!!!
joeblogg2
11/6/2012
12:54
Results in July so would be nice to get approval before then. Canada and Europe approved and USA wil hopefully as well.
joeblogg2
01/6/2012
20:59
It often tends to do this i.e. go in the opposite direction to the market. Now and again it make circa 20p jumps which it hasn't done for some time. I expect this to happen when the inevitable good news is leaked. After drifting in a rising market, it has now risen if a falling one. That's AIM shares for you! I think FDA approval must now be very close so hopefully the rewards for a long waiting game will soon be realised.
audigger
31/5/2012
18:41
markets down, this went up. has it been tipped somewhere? smell
smelleroo
28/5/2012
13:44
fingers crossed
smelleroo
28/5/2012
13:17
I would hope so as this was in USA but until we have rns no certainty.
joeblogg2
28/5/2012
13:13
would this be good news? smell
smelleroo
28/5/2012
12:48
Steve Shaw seems to suggest "will be registering" and not "hope to" ???
joeblogg2
28/5/2012
12:41
lt. and others not sure if you have seen this video but very informative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R9g9zKxnIk
joeblogg2
01/5/2012
18:53
Interesting upward move in the price. Be nice to get some positive news here.
topvest
01/5/2012
11:13
Barriers to US approval are extremely high and hence the reason why eah will have a much greater, value following approval.You are looking at 15 years minimum and many hundreds of millions to get a drug to market.
ltinvestor
01/5/2012
11:01
lt. u have patience of a saint :) I cannot understand FDA for taking so long esepcially when the products is being sold in other countries??
joeblogg2
01/5/2012
10:54
jb2.Been waiting for and accumulating stock for 9 years!!
ltinvestor
01/5/2012
10:02
FDA approval would be nice soon but looks like we might have to wait some time now if the case had not been heard in early April.
joeblogg2
30/4/2012
18:33
A mini flurry of buying and a jump north, wonder if there's anything to it?
audigger
26/4/2012
11:21
Was hoping we would get FDA approval by now if it had been heard in early April ??
joeblogg2
17/4/2012
18:01
I check monthly for any hint of an approval at http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/Products/ApprovedAnimalDrugProducts/ucm042848.htm. As I understand it, the committee that will grant approval for aivlosin is not the anti-infectives committee - they deal with human medicines. Rather we're looking for a decision to approve from the Veterinary Medicine Advisory Committee (VMAC) - http://www.fda.gov/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/VeterinaryMedicineAdvisoryCommittee/default.htm. The information on FDA's website for VMAC is dated and I can't find any indication of the schedule for VMAC meetings in 2012, so its possible their approval process may have changed.
audigger
17/4/2012
14:25
>jb.Approval is the final step prior to marketing and that network is already established.
ltinvestor
17/4/2012
14:07
Just noticed a 25k sell which is a bit worrying.
joeblogg2
17/4/2012
13:51
Thks lt. Sorry to be a pain what steps are left before the drug can be sold or is this the last step from the half yearly report: "The FDA was unable to commit to the original review timeline for the final component of the development programme relating to laboratory tests"
joeblogg2
17/4/2012
13:46
Joe Blogg.What I said is that there are only 3 anti infective meetings listed on the FDA website for 2012 and that they were held on 2/3/4 th April.As the company stated that approval was imminent then I am still hopeful that the drug was reviewed at one of those meetings.If so I am sure we will here in due course.A little patience is required.
ltinvestor
17/4/2012
13:07
lt. why do you say unlikely for another year, is this an annual period ? How can the FDA keep putting this off , the RSPCA equivalent in USA should be informed?
joeblogg2
15/4/2012
11:12
Agreed topvest but could only see 3 anti infective drugs committee meetings scheduled for this year and they were on 2/3/4th April so if not approved at those meetings then unlikely for another year!Still hoping and will add more this week.
ltinvestor
Chat Pages: Latest  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
EAH
Eco Animal..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200118 18:39:31