Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ebiquity Plc LSE:EBQ London Ordinary Share GB0004126057 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 33.00 31.00 35.00 33.00 33.00 33.00 0.00 07:33:42
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Media 69.4 -2.5 -7.4 - 25

Ebiquity Share Discussion Threads

Showing 626 to 648 of 925 messages
Chat Pages: 37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/4/2002
05:09
Just found the answer... THE ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE PLC Declaratory Action concerning the Services Agreement with Electronics Boutique Inc. of the USA Electronics Boutique plc (EBUK) has initiated a declaratory action against Electronics Boutique Inc. in order to establish whether EBUK is entitled to terminate the 1995 Services Agreement between the two companies on the basis of a change of control in the US business. Under the agreement, EBUK pays EBI a fee equivalent to 1% of UK turnover. This amounted to more than £4m in the year to January 2002. The Kim family's previous 100% ownership of the US business has fallen recently to approximately 46%, which the board of EBUK has been advised, represents a change of control under the agreement. The High Court judgement will take several months and shareholders will be kept informed of developments. For EBQ UK to undertake the action there must be some financial (or non-financial) benefits to this action(which far outweigh the financial cost 1% of t/o)? Surely the action should be perceived as a positive, if you have confidence in the board (of whom there is some serious experience). I suppose its just a reaction to the uncertainty of the outcome... Have faith is my opinion... Famous last words...
play2win
04/4/2002
02:41
Can someone shed some light on the 'legal proceedings'. What exactly has occurred? EBQ has a tendancy to hold its ground well in adverse conditions (over the last year or so anyway), so even if there is a small blip, I can see it going back up to 150+, especially once the results are announced. With the abundance of consoles and software about at the moment, Harry Potter, GB Advance etc... the figures have to be looking good? Any info much appreciated...
play2win
03/4/2002
20:26
WARNING: I BELIEVE RAGE SOFTWARE IS GOING TO BELLY_UP! - DO NOT INVEST MONEY INTO RAGE SOFTWARE. TAKE MONEY OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY IN. THEY WILL BE GOING POP WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. DON’T SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED. INFORMATION FROM A VERY CLOSE SOURCE IN THE CITY!
shymas
03/4/2002
17:12
remember there now called game not eb aswell as the major shareholder bit aswell so its a good case they should win but at what cost if they dont ????.
boroklyn
03/4/2002
10:21
sasimini Don't think anyone's too sure what the effect the legal proceedings will have on the price yet. Its unlikely to be pushed higher though by the news: legal proceedings are never cheap and even a good case can be lost. So even if there is a strong case with good long-term benefits if EBQ win, this is likely to be a drag on the price until the decision comes out, and who knows when that will be. I'm hoping to get out at break-even and look for a company not involved in legal expenses for the time being, or wait for good news with the results and come back in.
tomorton
02/4/2002
09:07
Whats happening? what does this mean to price please anybody?
sasimini
29/3/2002
13:10
Call me a glutton for punishment but I added yesterday - very strong buying. Stop at 138p
pinsticker
28/3/2002
11:34
This is starting to move again, the volumes have been a lot higher recently, are people buying on the run up to the results?, does anyone have any thoughts on what the results are likely to be like?
fevs
26/3/2002
16:05
just watching from the side lines.... any views on short term price ?
pjw956
25/3/2002
15:37
Where is everyone, this thread has gone quiet.
fevs
14/3/2002
17:08
Plenty still at my local Game store - I don't think people are going to go crazy until Gamecube comes out and the price war hots up. Keep accumulating this stock - there is a lot of promise out there.
kiscokid
14/3/2002
16:26
Any one heard how well x-box has done today, has it sold out yet.
fevs
13/3/2002
13:07
X-Box. Only one day to go. Should be a sharp upturn to a steady 150/160, if the X-Box shows signs of success in time to be taken account of in the final results.
caseyjc
07/3/2002
16:19
X-BOX 1 week to go.
fevs
06/3/2002
00:28
There was an interesting tip on the BBC (I think) a few weeks ago for Electronics Boutique. I was wondering if anyone knew when their AGM was going to be?
kaustav
05/3/2002
14:36
results due april 25th.
pjw956
04/3/2002
23:15
slight chance
boroklyn
04/3/2002
20:22
X box, 10 days to go. Lets hope the price continues up up and away FEVS
fevs
01/3/2002
22:02
Another record closing high today after a few weeks of meandering... If we don't get 150p+ in March then I'll finally lose my patience and move on to the next recovery stock....
pinsticker
01/3/2002
18:06
Do you think i can say "Total Break out!" now?
bowser
01/3/2002
15:32
forward p/e is down to 23 on projected earnings which is not that demanding , given the new product pipeline and predicted sales. I agree with a steady increase to 175 in autumn.
pjw956
01/3/2002
08:51
slow and steady,easy 150+ by march end then on to 180 by sept IMHO.
sasimini
28/2/2002
22:21
Would the PE improve if the next gen console games are a success?? If it does tons of people will pile in and increase the price accordingly.
bowser
Chat Pages: 37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
EBQ
Ebiquity
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200329 13:01:17