Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Downing One Vct Plc LSE:DDV1 London Ordinary Share GB00BFRSVQ41 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 53.00 51.50 54.50 53.00 51.50 53.00 8,384 08:00:10
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Equity Investment Instruments 2.1 -1.9 -1.6 - 60

Downing One Vct Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
Proposed merger contains details of an ambition to do buybacks at a 5% discount. The boards of the Companies consider that the Merger will bring a number of benefits to all of the Companies' groups of shareholders through: * A reduction in the expected annual running costs for most shareholders; * Annual running costs capped by Downing at 2.75% of net assets; * An increased likelihood of a regular sustainable tax-free dividend yield of at least 4% of net assets per annum; * Dispersion of risk across a broader range of investments pursuant to a new investment policy for the Company; * Increased liquidity in the ability of shareholders to sell their shares, including an intention to buy in shares at a discount of approximately 5% to net asset value; At a 68.5p NAV, a buyback would be at an equivalent to 65p in today's prices.
Why today's 50% jump?
Mixed Fortunes I see they sold 10% of their Connaught holding in the last tax year, so a very nice gain, as they paid £3K and sold for £38K. If they still have the other 90%, any gain will have dwindled. On another note - Can't understand why anyone would subscribe for new shares at 105 pence, when they can buy in the market at 60 pence or less. The only gain is no dealing costs and stamp duty, so unless your only buying a few hundred, you'd be nuts to subscribe.
Welcome to a new board. Interesting that DDV1 (predecessor companies)have warned that they may not be able to issue an enhanced buyback share offer after HMRC discussions while other VCTs are still pushing ahead.
Chat Pages: 1
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Downing On..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210613 15:42:18