Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Domino Print. LSE:DNO London Ordinary Share GB0002748050 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 915.00 0.00 01:00:00
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Electronic & Electrical Equipment 350.18 56.53 39.79 23.0 1,045
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
- O 0 915.00 GBX

Domino Printing Sciences (DNO) Latest News

Real-Time news about Domino Print. (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
More Domino Printing Sciences News
Domino Printing Sciences Investors    Domino Printing Sciences Takeover Rumours

Domino Printing Sciences (DNO) Discussions and Chat

Domino Printing Sciences Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
08/6/201514:01Domino Printing free from debt156
15/12/200520:55Domino takeover target ?84
07/10/200520:23Domino - no not the pizza outfit!-
18/1/200508:22'Domino effect'75

Add a New Thread

Domino Printing Sciences (DNO) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Domino Printing Sciences trades in real-time

Domino Printing Sciences (DNO) Top Chat Posts

joan1234: Mirabaud analyst Steve Clayton“Don’t be too surprised if someone, perhaps Domino Printing Sciences , takes a pop at Xaar,” - DNO, XAR News - Today, 8:30 AM
pugugly: Mr market appears to reckon now ex growth - I make both traiing and forward p/e based on today's news at offer of 616p about 15.7 which for a niche cash positive and market leading supplier - even with growing copmpetition- could offer a low entry price. Declaration I hold but will be looking to top up if falls further.
greentrident: So are you saying that since the price has stayed above the blue line for the last couple of days it's llikely to stay up?
n3tleylucas: free stock charts from
nugacity: RNS out today - roller coaster share price - automatic trades are confusing the true value .... down down down but they have possibly bottomed in the £5.60's. Hoping for some manual buy backs at ever decreasing bargains :O)
urgentclick: This stock is a winner. Watch it go back to 650p and beyond. As evidenced by the recent re-trace of the share price. Recent news: 10 April 2012 In April 2011 Domino Printing Sciences PLC ('Domino') invested $50m in TEN Media LLC ('TEN'), a business based in California, USA set up to implement improved food safety monitoring, freshness and traceability systems in the egg industry. We announce today, that Omron Automation & Safety ('Omron'), a key supplier to the project, has elected to join the founding shareholders, and has invested as a minority shareholder, valuing TEN at $500m, a 50% increase in value, since its incorporation 12 months ago. Omron's investment dilutes Domino's holding down to 14.85%, valuing our shareholding at $74.25m. Omron will provide manufacturing and procurement services, automation hardware and engineering support to TEN. Nigel Bond, Domino Managing Director commented: "We are delighted that Omron, a significant supplier from the outset of the project, has decided to become a strategic partner in the business venture through this investment. Omron, a proven technology provider over many years, will help enhance TEN's product offerings and is a great addition to the team."
bluebelle: RNS Number : 9268U Domino Printing Sciences PLC 03 January 2012 Domino Printing Sciences plc is pleased to announce it has acquired the remaining 5% of the issued share capital of aps Alternative Printing Services GmbH ('APS') from Werner Schaffer for cash consideration of EUR 831,444. The consideration was funded from Domino's cash resources. APS is based in Germany and develops and manufactures a range of innovative thermal inkjet printers. Domino purchased its initial 95% holding in 2008 and the purchase of the remaining 5% has been made under the terms of an option agreed with Werner Schaffer at the time of the initial acquisition. Enquiries:
blippy2: Brace yourself. Down 5.4% when the market is up 0.8%. This share is acting funny, and has been for awhile. I think there are people in the know that know something is amiss. I just don't know what.
robinnicolson: Seymour Pierce have maintained their 'buy' recommendation on DNO, saying that "the weakness in European equipment sales is no great shock given the economic clouds overhead".
robinnicolson: DNO has gone ex-div today.
Domino Printing Sciences share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Domino Pri..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20201023 05:25:42