||ORD NPV (CDI)
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Discov. Met Share Discussion Threads
Showing 901 to 924 of 925 messages
|I kept mine in my ISA. At least for the time being while there is an active offer from the Chinese (recommended to be rejected as an under valuation), the share price performance is satisfactory.|
|at $1.38 DML is now under the bottom tram line, so i hope this will bounce from here... if it doesn't then there could be trouble ahead... head and shoulders could be the next chart pattern as we evolve from explorer to producer and the focus will be on comparing peers.
DML has some protection in the short term in the shape of some juicy hedging but the price of copper is falling.|
|29% increase in reserves at plutus...|
|free stock charts from uk.advfn.com
look at this for a chart...|
|Thanks Chip, understood. Any chance of you mentioning your local upside probabilities. By jove I need a few after the last few months :-)|
|Thanks, Chip, I sold half of mine but still holding on to the other half.|
My holding was tied up in ISA accounts so it was not an easy matter to disentangle it/transfer it, to my overseas trading account. Purely a personal issue.
Also, with the London resources market being in a bear trend I could also see good upside probabilities closer to home without any market access problems.
When it comes down to it I always have to consider the best opportunities that appear to exist at any given moment. DME had proved very profitable to me and it has performed well over this bear trend. So although I would have been happy to continue holding I also had to consider whether I could channel those profits into a number of other good propositions. I will always have the opportunity to buy DME stock through my TD account over the longer run.
|Easy to trade Chip but obviously need to have cash tied up in Aussie dollars. Personally, happier to have dollars then pounds.|
I'm afraid I changed my mind and, with regret, sold my holding just before they de-listed.
Great shame, as I had planned to keep them for a decade or so, but I just felt uncomfortable being left in a position without easy recourse to trading them if needed.
Consequently, I have taken my eye off them, although I do expect them to do reasonably well going forward.
Sorry about that. I am pretty sure I will regret it.
|Chip - is this thread still alive? Do you know of any reason for the rises in Oz the last couple of days. One of the few material stocks to have gone up rather than down the last year or so. Best, arej|
|Excellent new presentation out today.
First production in H1 2012 - so there should be only a few more weeks before Boseto 1 starts producing cash.
So I doubt the share price will be at the current sub 100p level for much longer|
|I sold at 105p. Seems like a like a good move so far...|
|Has everyone sold out or is anyone going to transfer over to OZ.Still undecided,been holding these like a newborn baby since 38p and don't want to let go!!!!|
|Noted in BRWM prelims...
It was not all bad news for our copper holdings as the Company benefited from
M&A with Equinox and a smaller holding in Anvil Mining (0.7% of the portfolio)
both subject to bids that resulted in 35% and 20% returns during the year.
First Quantum, another large copper holding for the Company, also did better
than its peers. This seems to have been attributed to the successful
commissioning of its nickel project and major exploration success in Zambia. We
expect copper equities as a whole to recover during 2012 and we have been
replacing those holdings lost to M&A with new growth names such as Discovery
|Are DME about to bid for Hana Mining?|
|flying on asx...|
|In TD already but I assume if one trades will have to be in Aussie dollars, so 1.75% for FX. Probably a good idea to diversify further from UKP anyway.|
|It was expected. Brad Sampson confirmed it was likely to happen at Mines & Money before Xmas.
I intend to continue to hold within a HL ISA account. It makes it somewhat harder to trade shares but I had planned to hold for the long term anyway.
I may eventually transfer across to my TD account which offers access to the ASX.|
|there may be a form to sign, your broker will inform you...|
|No need to sell - the AIM listing is irrelevant to being able to hold DME in your ISA. It's the Australian listing that makes it eligible.|
|So no longer on the AIM market from March 2012.
I hold DME in my ISA, and was wondering if I have to sell or not. Any ideas?|
|"no, but a rumour is a rumour, ie its not a fact until it is, so it is just a rumour!"
Full marks for stating the obvious ;)|
|no, but a rumour is a rumour, ie its not a fact until it is, so it is just a rumour!
miners have had a good run, now its time for a spot of profit taking...|