||ORD 10 10/11P
||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
Direct Line Share Discussion Threads
Showing 1801 to 1824 of 1825 messages
Clearly the news on a snap election caught the market by surprise.
The miners are getting hammered and as you say domestic stocks should benefit.
I still hold 10,000 DLG, however will watch news on any Ogden review, but not looking
to add to DLG in the short term (may regret that!)|
|DMF, are you buying back yet here?. TIA.
Would expect the domestic focused stocks to perhaps get some support on
a resurgent GBP, however if the UKX is going in to free fall then about
everything goes lower.|
|No problem EI
Shortly after the market opened today sold third of my holding in SL.
However bought some LGEN - nice dividend due soon !|
|I'm holding on tight. Best wishes to all...|
|Here we go ). Sold some.|
|nick, is the Cuba trip still on? - said in jest btw!.
Have added today, may take a more aggressive position over the next
couple of months, depending on price and what else is available.
DMF, if you are about thank you for mentioning that you sold 50% on the pop to 3.52,
prompted me to sell 100% on the day.|
|Added at 343.25.|
|Added under 3.45|
|Adde a chunk under 3.46, looking to add more.|
|Looks like we are heading for 3.50 PLUS. just IMV.|
|Added a few.|
|Dip being bought back quickly atm.|
|17% back, will have another look tomorrow.|
|Bought back 7% so far.|
|Will wait for lower price|
|Bought back a small amount under 3.45.|
|Any special is reviewed once annually at the FY,
the BOD could not have made it any clearer.|
|I urge you to follow @McDermottQC on twitter he explains the discount rate in detail, he may also know when the discount rate consultation will be published, although we know it will be before middle of May. Hopefully result in a 10p special divi and a substantial re-rating of the shares|
|50% out nick on NXT, mentioned on the day I sold.|
|You have a NXT target exit point in mind EI?|
|Never been to Cuba, but this gain is 2.4K for me in a day,
wish I could do that every day, unfortunately not the case.|
|I would contemplate closing at 370 then I might contemplate that holiday to CubaAs for moj. Any updates out there?|
|Sold 50%, keeping the rest.|