Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cyanconnode Holdings Plc LSE:CYAN London Ordinary Share GB00BF93WP34 ORD 2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 2.95 2.90 3.00 2.95 2.95 2.95 33,323 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Technology Hardware & Equipment 4.5 -6.3 -4.3 - 5

Cyanconnode Share Discussion Threads

Showing 24576 to 24597 of 25050 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  990  989  988  987  986  985  984  983  982  981  980  979  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
31/10/2019
12:49
deltalo31 Oct '19 - 12:18 - 3316 of 3318 0 0 0 Yeah, and they are certain this will happen in a few weeks. ............. Nonsense statement. There is no certainty here. You are clearly entirely new the company.
realist1950
31/10/2019
12:45
Say's something when the best hopes are for either a jump or a pump. Even if contracts are received, securing ANY revenue and delivering them is a completely different matter, as we've seen.
realist1950
31/10/2019
12:43
There you go multibagger.....there's your replacement.
realist1950
31/10/2019
12:18
Yeah, and they are certain this will happen in a few weeks. Soon as this is signed, it will jump the share price considerably. This will recover in the meantime.
deltalo
31/10/2019
11:27
How this company survives I don't know, should have been closed down long ago
the bull
31/10/2019
11:16
If its only a matter of weeks before they seal those orders, it may well bounce and be pumped up for a funding at that time. One to watch again.
clocktower
31/10/2019
10:58
Full marks to the directors for a clear and honest statement. If only other companies would do the same.
orange1
31/10/2019
10:35
In the meantime, a fresh wave of opportunistic hot money waits with baited breath for a bounce.......whilst researching the dross they've just bought into.
realist1950
31/10/2019
10:35
Hi,For me the only logical scenarios were that there was (1) Some sort of Indian bonanza deal (instantly bookable as FY revenue, if not cash) being negotiated which has yet been delivered but MAY still be under negotiation? (2) Or that the Beijing Instruments contract contains a similar deliverable? (3) Or that the BoD was knowingly misleading shareholders?Despite the JC historical track record, IMO DJ-P and HP would NOT countenance (3). I am out of Postcards - my e-Card remains (1) but it's a very long shot. Alternatively, maybe DJ-P has friends with sufficiently deep pockets to take it private (think working capital?) before breaking it up and disposing of the IP to India for a big fat profit, reinforced by the SMETS2 imminent cashflow.BWDIK? tightfist
tightfist
31/10/2019
10:30
And yet the astonishingly charitable posts continue: tightfist31 Oct '19 - 10:15 - 799 of 799 0 0 0 Hi MB, Thanks. IMO it seems the BoD (or more accurately DJ-P?) have finally grown exhausted with JC’s BS/Spin and have flipped to the terse version instead?! If they wanted to reinforce the order book I guess that NIK was no longer credible and thus needed to be deducted. Or was it a more simple kitchen-sinking addition? I suppose there is still a chance that a substantive Indian order/contract will be awarded in the next 3? months before the cash pile becomes diminished to a danger low. When do we foresee significant Beijing Instruments licence/royalties cash kicking in? If that does not happen IMO I foresee an Indian mega-company swooping-in early in 2020 to secure the IP for the Indian subcontinent. If so, today’s sp/MC may look like the bargain of the year??We can be sure the BoD wont let it go on the cheap. In a break-up scenario there is the growingly confident discounted cashflow stream of UK SMETS2 to consider, along with the technology-driving Scandinavian business to consider. BWDIK? Tightfist. ........................ Indeed, WHAT do you know. You can not at all be sure your BOD will let the company go on the cheap. And what do you consider cheap for a company with a history only of making significant losses and one that has failed to secure any significant revenues? Given past performance I'm personally COMPLETELY discounting that remaining 40M order book until it is banked.....and given the structure of the orders that would not be for several years anyway. The Indian contracts you refer to, even if 'secured' will in all liklihood be of the 'received but not yet delivered' type that we've grown accustomed to. They will probably also require significant cash resources to actually execute (as per reasons stated by the company for past fundraisings). As I said four years ago, let them prove their model first, then buy in. There is no need to expose yourself to the considerable risk in the meantime. AIMO. ADYOR. All stated without prejudice.
realist1950
31/10/2019
10:15
Hi MB,Thanks. IMO it seems the BoD (or more accurately DJ-P?) have finally grown exhausted with JC's BS/Spin and have flipped to the terse version instead?! If they wanted to reinforce the order book I guess that NIK was no longer credible and thus needed to be deducted. Or was it a more simple kitchen-sinking addition?I suppose there is still a chance that a substantive Indian order/contract will be awarded in the next 3? months before the cash pile becomes diminished to a danger low. When do we foresee significant Beijing Instruments licence/royalties cash kicking in? If that does not happen IMO I foresee an Indian mega-company swooping-in early in 2020 to secure the IP for the Indian subcontinent. If so, today's sp/MC may look like the bargain of the year??We can be sure the BoD wont let it go on the cheap.In a break-up scenario there is the growingly confident discounted cashflow stream of UK SMETS2 to consider, along with the technology-driving Scandinavian business to consider.BWDIK? Tightfist
tightfist
31/10/2019
09:27
Why is it that I could have told you (and indeed, posted) that the company expectations, when first announced, were pie and in the sky and in all likelihood would not be met, but there is shock when the company announced on the last day of October that the money isn't coming in. It was obvious from the outset the forecast was absurd. Apparently they have enough cash to execute their strategy. Really!? If so, they must have miraculously found a way to really slow that burn (lucky, since another fundraising via the usual channels would probably not be successful) and secondly, can anyone clarify what exactly IS their strategy. Taking it private? Answers on a postcard.
realist1950
31/10/2019
09:22
Put it this way, I don't think Herald Investments will be chucking any more money in their direction: hxxps://www.theaic.co.uk/aic/news/videos/aic-interview-with-katie-potts-herald-investment-trust Worth a careful listen all the way through. (Just my own interpretation! You must all come to your own conclusions).
realist1950
31/10/2019
09:11
"With so many idiotic retail investors floating around, it's painfully clear to see how companies like CYAN can continue to exist." Spot on Companies come and go, but the manufacture of idiots continues to ramp up.
owenski
31/10/2019
09:05
With so many idiotic retail investors floating around, it's painfully clear to see how companies like CYAN can continue to exist. Although I have done it several times over a long period of time, this company really does deserves a proper dressing down and thorough examination of what has been announced vs. the reality of what has occurred. No mention in today's RNS of the once touted 100M order book. Or, the many, many 'contracts received but not yet delivered' that have been announced over the years, only for quoted revenues never to show and for those deals to be replaced with new ones. The phrase 'Fake it till you Make it' springs to mind. All in my own opinion. ADYOR.
realist1950
31/10/2019
08:56
Multibagger - fear not, although it seems barely possible, someone slightly more clueless than you has turned up to take over: deltalo31 Oct '19 - 08:30 - 797 of 797 0 2 0 Contract's will be secured in the coming weeks, so there only a little bit late. The board are confident there's enough cash reserves.
realist1950
31/10/2019
08:30
Contract's will be secured in the coming weeks, so there only a little bit late. The board are confident there's enough cash reserves.
deltalo
31/10/2019
08:06
Burning cash will probably need to raise money soon
hamidahamida
31/10/2019
08:05
It was the brevity that was unexpected..... that is new-news
tightfist
31/10/2019
07:08
Shocking, but not unexpected
fred splange
31/10/2019
07:05
RNS Number : 7102R CyanConnode Holdings PLC Trading and Business Update CyanConnode (AIM: CYAN), a world leader in Narrowband Radio Frequency (RF) Smart Mesh Networks, today provides the following trading and business update. In September 2019 CyanConnode announced that the Company had expected to secure substantial Indian contracts by the end of October following delays in new tenders being awarded caused by the Indian General Election. The award of these contracts continues to take longer than anticipated, and while they are still expected to be secured in the coming weeks, the Company is now unlikely to meet market expectations for 2019. CyanConnode has carried out a review of its order book. In 2017, orders worth $48 million received from NIK LLC were announced, for territories including Bangladesh and Ukraine, with deployments expected to be over a three-year period. Whilst the Company is still in dialogue with NIK LLC regarding a rollout of these orders, the Board does not believe revenue will be received from those orders in the near term. The Company's current order book, (excluding the NIK LLC contracts), is now GBP40 million. The Directors are satisfied that the Company has sufficient cash resources to execute on its strategy.
multibagger
30/10/2019
12:17
Courtesy of and thanks to ImperialLondon on the other thread....make of it what you will, but sounds ominous. "As per September RNS we should have some contract announcements by tomorrow. This does not look likely - so whatever contract announcement(s) were deemed to be "in the bag" and ready for RNSing has have been delayed. The festival of lights/ Diwali holiday break in India is unlikely to have helped matters. So my guess is that tomorrow, we may get a holding announcement / vague explanation as to the delay just to try and mitigate the expectations shock. I do hope the BoD see how detrimental these rowing back of expectations can be. If we don't get any RNS, then it would reflect very badly and the share price will take a further nosedive. The least the Directors can do is to buy in volume from the market to bolster investor confidence. I would think that any individual Director buys below £15k would be tokenistic and pretty meaningless in the context of current market sentiment and credibility for the company Of course, they could wheel out "in a closed period" get out card..."
multibagger
Chat Pages: Latest  990  989  988  987  986  985  984  983  982  981  980  979  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
CYAN
Cyanconnod..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200219 14:21:50