||EPS - Basic
||Market Cap (m)
|Software & Computer Services
Corero Network Share Discussion Threads
Showing 576 to 600 of 600 messages
|Milton added 13,300,000 shares and now hold more than 5%. Another vote of confidence.|
|Sabvest increase their holding to 20,500,000 shares. There's some confidence out there then.|
|I don't think Juniper are in the equation.|
|Well I read it as the tier 1 customer charges it's own customers for the service and CNS gets a share of that. If so that's why this is an important contract win because tier 1 providers have a lot of customers.|
|How is the revenue shared? Juniper?|
|Tier 1 contract win with shared revenue. This is the most positive signal that CNS has turned a corner. Much more to come methinks.|
|Commentary from five days ago, worth a look-
|Raysor, the chart says it all. The announcement that there would be a future reliance upon SaaS resulting in lower annual sales in the short term precipitated a plunge from 20p to 12p and this was followed by the downward spiral of negative sentiment. It's in the balance for me but a lot of the negatives are factored in I reckon.|
|Not that I have great knowledge of this but an impairment charge of USD9m on a company acquired for $15.3m seems rather large. Was this the start of Corero's DDoS business (Top Layer)?
Seems, though, there are several bull points:
1. The product seems to work as several large orders from Tier 1 companies
2. Deal with Juniper Networks.
3. Cash injection from placing.
Bear points. They are competing for the largest of contracts which is time consuming, expensive etc. Juniper will help here but at what cost?
Move to SaaS will be costly also.|
|Ticking up nicely now. Funding looks tidy, new products, strategic alliances and going for growth. More to come methinks - no advice intended.|
|lol cash burner for some time to come no need to rush in here!!|
|Montanana having to scale back is probably the most interesting point.|
|A positive reaction to today's mixed bag of news but I have my doubts given what they said when raising £8m at four times the current share price last year:
"The Directors believe that the net proceeds of the Transaction, together with anticipated revenues, will enable the Company to achieve EBITDA profitability in the fourth quarter of 2016 and positive cash flows from trading in 2017."|
|at least one must be a buy ??|
|That's a lot of sells for no move in the price???? Must've found a home?|
|Still in a downward trend though, a severe one at that hey owenski|
|Owenski, thanks for that. Clears things up a bit to say the least.|
|£4.2m equity investment by the Chairman is a fairly strong buying signal. Sold at 25p and back in today at 5.1p|
|This is still a cash burner and it was a known that it would have another fund raise before May 2017, My guess was that it would be at least 5m, which it is.
The burn rate has been going down and the aim is to become cash positive at some point.
They are going through about 5m per annum currently, so the fund raise gives them another years operation, meantime, they are gunning for bigger contracts than the 100 to 400k amounts they have been winning.
Seems like the chairman is virtually underwriting the fund raise single handed, but as it takes him to over 50% ownership then it sounds like he's obliged to make an offer for the whole company, he wants that waived.
Next step is to get the AIM reg.9 ruling waived before he will commit, or no deal and it's back to the drawing board for funding.
The share price looked like it was bottoming at the 5p range. So that was a clear signal that the market was looking at a 5p issue or thereabouts.
I'm not inclined to buy in here until the funding issue is resolved and a bit more evidence that they are moving up the food chain and getting higher value tier one contracts. If the present funding does go ahead then the chairman will have a lot of skin in the game here. That suggests confidence and belief in the company.
I like the look of CNS and it's possible it'll get sold out at a premium further down the road, it's got that feel about it especially as the chairman is offering to bank roll it.
I expect some kind of share price reaction when the fund raise is cleared - if it is.
If it's rejected there could be problems.
IMO as I see it.|
|I think it is calling for funds to continue to trade until cash positive . Not sure what the RNS is actually saying Anyone help ??|
|Would I be right in thinking the company is calling out for funds to keep afloat?|
|Guess the forward selling has been kick started.|
|Had to happen, dear o dear|
|1m shares purchased on 21/2 @ 5.875p
RNS, presumably, 23/2 (Sabvest Capital)|
you are right they are still buying . 1 million trade yesterday at 5.15 pm
can we expect another rns very soon|