Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Condor Gold Plc LSE:CNR London Ordinary Share GB00B8225591 ORD 20P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 45.50 45.00 46.00 45.50 45.50 45.50 91,239 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 0.0 -1.5 -1.9 - 59

Condor Gold Share Discussion Threads

Showing 21426 to 21449 of 22200 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  864  863  862  861  860  859  858  857  856  855  854  853  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
11/12/2020
09:48
I just bought some at 52.9p
vermilion1966
11/12/2020
09:30
7 small buy trades for a volume of just 22000 after 90 minutes trading. This is getting very tedious and one wonders how long the MM’s are going to carry on with holding it at this level.
888icb
11/12/2020
08:20
Actual spreads are much tighter than published spreads!
goodgrief
11/12/2020
08:12
Who is going to buy with a 9.1% spread ?
oapknob1
11/12/2020
08:08
Offer 55 Bid 50
book5
10/12/2020
20:38
As there is a lot going on at Condor at the moment Jim may not be allowed to buy as he is a Director. A buyer may want to bid before Jim gets more shares as he will hold out for a high price on a bid. Jim is a trader and will always be prepared to sell if the price is right.
888icb
10/12/2020
20:26
888 The way I see it is that if he is not buying now, when will he be buying? Obviously in the future when, as bomber suggests, the rnss are issued. At that time, for him to be able to buy, the company must not be planning to sell itself. Otherwise as director he Could not buy, unless he wants to compete against any hostile offer (but it is unprovable he knows about it now). So, my hypothesis... Probably no sale in the horizon. But may be I am wrong on the way I think. Never mind, nice to be in thhe upside
book5
10/12/2020
19:52
I think what is so interesting about Jim Mellon's comment is that he is clearly NOT buying at the moment ( where are the RNS's ? ) , but why on earth isn't he ? Condor's year end is December , and , although as a NED he would be subject to dealing restrictions like any other director , I don't think Condor is officially in any close season as yet ? Furthermore , the highest price Jim Mellon has ever paid for Condor stock was 50.5p on 14th August this year , and , when he made this most recent comment , the share price was 45p . Admittedly , he will be buying stock automatically if the share price closes above 55p for 10 consecutive days because he participated in the May 2020 fundraising at 36.5p , and , in this event , half of Jim Mellon's 1.123m warrants that he is entitled to from the placing will be forcibly exercised at 40p per share . But again , if he is expecting the share price to go above 55p , why isn't he buying stock now ? My obvious suspicion is that as a director of Condor he may well be restricted right at this moment because of what is going on both on the ground in Nicaragua and whatever else is happening with toll deals , plant purchases and the rest ?
bomber13
10/12/2020
18:26
Highest buy of the day was 54.499 at 4pm taking share price to 54 before spread widened to 50/54 so the share price went to 52p. Up just 1% at the close on volume of 333000. Jim Mellon saying he will buy more shares should encourage others to do likewise and push the price up. The biggest beneficiary of a rise in our share price is our largest shareholder Jim Mellon. It is more likely to encourage a bid if the price is rising rapidly and also easier to raise finance if the share price is higher. So I don’t think you are correct in your suggestion that Jim saying he will buy more shares means we will not be sold anytime soon. I actually think it makes an early offer more likely.
888icb
10/12/2020
17:01
Jim Mellon said he will buy more shares. To me, this suggests we will not be sold any time soon.
book5
10/12/2020
16:43
BahamasOil10 Dec '20 - 13:55 - 4205 of 4219 I would have expected CNR to have more Senior Management with mining experience to take this forward. Not a problem for me having been invested since 14.12.2010 Bahamas point is a really good one. We are near the end game - and yet still no appointments made. That's indicates to me the real preference here is to be bought out, althought. Listened to the webcast from MC last night and I think he as good as said tolling and small plant option will be the production option chosen, if required.
bo doodak
10/12/2020
16:33
Oap My guess for rns. Land rns, possible this side of Christmas. Toll mining, to risky without gold loan. Gold loan probably requires positive core drill infill results. So I expect this rns January/February next year.
book5
10/12/2020
16:09
Well it's ticking up nicely. Think alot has been made of MC comment and presentation.If they get all land and Toll mining agreement in place before end of December, then, providing weekly production is consistent, an offer may be more of a reality.Until then it's just rumour. RNS update needed. Firm news.
oapknob1
10/12/2020
16:07
My average is not too far from current mid price, my opportunity cost average is more like 75p to break even.
sir andrew ffoulkes
10/12/2020
15:53
Do you think the Toll mining is a test for us, if it works well, recurrent income would make whatever we decide to do less risky, including mining it ourselves. What would we loose if we mine it ourselves? Provided gold price keeps going north we Could sell our mine at any time, but at higher prices? I hope we have breaking news this weekend... I don't know, I just hope there is an agreement with the associates. Looking good, snow ball effect on the share price pls
book5
10/12/2020
15:49
I will have to carry more bags than Jim in this case :-) I think 8-10 bags is realistic at the moment (with the current M&I resources and reserves).
oldiegoldie
10/12/2020
15:44
5 to 10 times.
bmnsa
10/12/2020
15:39
Ignoring options and warrants, Jim has been consistent recently: 100k @ 43p 9/20 75k @ 50.25p 8/20 125k @ 50.5p 8/20 400k @ 38p 7/20 50k @ 23p 8/19 50k @ 23p 8/19 65k @ 22.9p 8/19 445k @ 23p 8/19 50k @ 22.9 8/19 90k @ 22p 11/18 So based on solely those transactions, that's roughly a 32p average (I know he's others plus options and warrants) but humour me and use 32p as his baseline for multibag. How many bags does he want?
sir andrew ffoulkes
10/12/2020
15:23
It has been mentioned many times in the past that CNR would be sold before production and I believe Mark has been keen on that option in the past. But the gold price wasn’t right and the market generally was poor so they had to keep moving towards production. The market is very different now with the higher gold price and the big boys are very interested in companies like Condor. An offer is becoming highly likely but would need to be north of £2 to get Mark and Jim at all interested. Getting very interesting.
888icb
10/12/2020
14:26
Tester $20000 per manzana (rate applied to Mrs Rivera), is apparently the same rate used to buy land from Mr Andres Vilche . Others were paid considerably less. Apparently Condor had pre-purchase agreements with many land owners, and had paid 30% of the consideration last year, and the rest this year. Presumibly rates were considerably lower. Apparently, previous to condor arrival the manzana was rate was much much lower.
book5
10/12/2020
14:24
I could be tempted by an all share deal with someone like Calibre at £1.50, don't want cash though :-)
sir andrew ffoulkes
10/12/2020
14:22
Interesting speculation. Thanks book5. It is logical though. Calibre have capacity.They could afford an all share deal at £1.50 which would then make them a mid tier company and the subsequent rerate that would entail......
goldrush
10/12/2020
14:07
Tester Similar land extension +/- 30%. Miners asked for $6000 per associate and are around 187. But I hear they may be happy with $3000. So imho, MC was telling them why they are asking too much.. Other reason they are asking too much is bcs cnr is considering to offer a concession to the miners. Though cooperative land has a small extension, it is strategic for us (long strip of narrow land) , no only to be able to take all the gold from the pit, but bcs negotiations involve land for say btw 300 to 500 miners, very sensitive issue,. But even 6000 is peanuts when there is a tool deal able to generate 60million in 18 months Contacts are saying we will get this land too. Coop is posturing to get more money. Apparently Canadians were in the village 2 years, no sure from which company. But since then gold is up strongly.
book5
10/12/2020
14:01
OG I completely agree. Mark was crystal clear last night, whilst he was all smiles on the prospects of external interest he was emphatic - there is nothing material to disclose. 52/54
sir andrew ffoulkes
Chat Pages: Latest  864  863  862  861  860  859  858  857  856  855  854  853  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
CNR
Condor Gol..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210307 10:23:13