Collagen Solutions Investors - COS

Collagen Solutions Investors - COS

Best deals to access real time data!
Level 2 Basic
Monthly Subscription
for only
Monthly Subscription
for only
UK/US Silver
Monthly Subscription
for only
VAT not included
Stock Name Stock Symbol Market Stock Type
Collagen Solutions Plc COS London Ordinary Share
  Price Change Price Change % Stock Price Last Trade
0.00 0.0% 6.625 01:00:00
Open Price Low Price High Price Close Price Previous Close
6.625 6.625
more quote information »
Industry Sector

Top Investor Posts

40 fathoms: NXC I have to say I agree with both Moon and WTT with respect to the COS board. I think their performance has been woeful, almost to the point of incompetence in their handling of matters this year. Clearly they are people you know well and as a man of good standing I would not expect you to do anything other than disagree with that assessment. However, I am absolutely certain if your health had allowed you to remain as chairman we would today have a clear understanding (for better or worse) where things stood with Chondro, and if indeed 6.5p is the right price for the business why 6.5p is the right price and an understanding of how the board came to that decision. As of today we have none of these understandings. When you stepped down, the board lost all of its entrepreneurial spirit and the understanding of how to protect and treat the small investor. To my mind only Mr. Gillies comes across as being suitable for the board of a listed company. I hope your health situation is stable and I wish you well.
moontheloon: There is also significant upside and 3 plus years of investing and supporting and being passionate about the company my only real gains are a few speculative low trades alongside my core holding. It doesn't sit well someone coming along with an imo not so generous offer. The current year and pipeline shows the company is about to finally give something back to investors. The deal isn't it's kind of saying thanks very much but f off
40 fathoms: I am with Moon on this one. Not a chance they will delist and if they did they will certainly regret it.
timbo003: It was always obvious (at least to me) that any offer would have to be at least 5p/share, as that was the price stumped up by investors for the last two funding rounds, accordingly I have been buying in dribs and drabs over the last few weeks, including 50K earlier this morning. How lucky was that 🤑
moontheloon: Way its recorded within price margins different bargains can show as blue or red. Id say question every trade. The results werent aby improvement on forecasts and no additional exciting titbits only slight downgrade on chondro timings.. cant see any green lights in those results unless someone been fed something at investor presentation and seeing slight dip as an opportunity. Imo.
martintino: It certainly has that feel to it. Too many AIM companies happy to plod along paying Management bonuses funded by investors and not profits..... Here's hoping i'm very wrong. However the stagnated feeling in this share is hard to cover up. A bit of news/updates would certainly be welcomed. All imo of course.
sharesoc: Collagen Solutions present at our next London growth company seminar on the 11th September which may be of interest to current shareholders and potential investors: hTTps://
sharesoc: Just to let you know, Collagen present at our Manchester growth company seminar on the 4th June, which may be of interest to current shareholders and potential investors. More details here: hTTps://
sharesoc: Collagen Solutions present at our Manchester growth company seminar on the 4th June, which may be of interest to current shareholders and potential investors. More details here: hTTps://
timbo003: Jamal and Hilary gave an update to investors/shareholders early evening yesterday at the Brand Exchange in London (organised by Walbrook). There were probably around 10 - 12 retail investors present The slide set used for the presentation is here: I bought a few of these in the last placing (higher up) and have been keeping an eye on them since then with a view to topping up when it looks like market sentiment could turn positive. I got a sense last night that this may happen within the next few months possibly sooner. There are at least three (short term) potential catalysts * CE mark for ChondroMimetic * News of a fairly substantial non-dilutive funding * Shares overhang problem goes away I think most investors have established that the shares overhang is due to L&G and they probably have around 5m shares left to dump. There is a realistic possibility of obtaining an unspecified but significant sum of non-dilutive funding (and it sounds as if it really is non-dilutive, I grilled them both at length on this). Timing for CE mark approval for ChondroMimetic is unknown, but they will complete the data submission this month, so presumably there will be an announcement about that before the end of the year.
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
Collagen S..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210927 20:36:01