Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Churchill China LSE:CHH London Ordinary Share GB0001961035 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 1,525.00p 1,500.00p 1,550.00p 1,525.00p 1,525.00p 1,525.00p 14,272 07:37:39
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Household Goods & Home Construction 57.5 8.8 65.6 23.2 167.11

Churchill China PLC Acquisition of additional equity in Furlong Mills

25/02/2019 11:00am

UK Regulatory (RNS & others)


Churchill China (LSE:CHH)
Historical Stock Chart

2 Months : From Feb 2019 to Apr 2019

Click Here for more Churchill China Charts.

TIDMCHH

RNS Number : 0116R

Churchill China PLC

25 February 2019

CHURCHILL CHINA plc

("Churchill China" or the "Company" or the "Group")

Acquisition of additional equity in Furlong Mills

Churchill China has acquired further ordinary shares in Furlong Mills Limited ('Furlong Mills') from Dudson Holdings Limited, for a total consideration of GBP454,000, funded from the Group's existing cash resources. These shares constitute 9.5% of the issued share capital of Furlong Mills and, together with Churchill China's holding immediately prior to the transaction of 46.1%, give the Company a resultant 55.6% majority shareholding. Furlong Mills has previously been accounted for as an associated company and will be consolidated into the Group's accounts going forward.

Furlong Mills is a ceramic materials manufacturer based in Stoke on Trent, providing processed clay body and glazes to the Group and to other ceramic manufacturers. The provision of Furlong's products is a key part of Churchill's supply chain.

Churchill's strategy continues to be to offer innovative, high performance and technically differentiated ceramic products to hospitality markets worldwide. Our recent performance has been driven by investment in the development and sale of well designed added value products. The above acquisition both improves the Group's ability to develop materials technology for use in these products and secures an important part of our supply base.

In the last audited accounts of Furlong Mills (to 31 December 2017), revenue was GBP8.6m, which included GBP3.2m of sales to Churchill China, and profit before tax was GBP504,000. Net assets at 31 December 2017 were GBP4,856,000.

For further information, please contact:

 
 Churchill China plc                       Tel: 01782 577566 
 David O'Connor / David Taylor 
 
 Buchanan                                 Tel: 020 7466 5000 
 Mark Court / Sophie Wills / Gemma 
  Mostyn-Owen 
 
 N+1 Singer                               Tel: 0207 496 3000 
 Richard Lindley / James White / Rachel 
  Hayes 
 

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.

END

ACQEAEASALNNEFF

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

February 25, 2019 06:00 ET (11:00 GMT)

1 Year Churchill China Chart

1 Year Churchill China Chart

1 Month Churchill China Chart

1 Month Churchill China Chart
Your Recent History
LSE
CHH
Churchill ..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V:gb D:20190419 22:24:36