Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ceps Plc LSE:CEPS London Ordinary Share GB00B86TNX04 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 32.50 30.00 35.00 32.50 32.50 32.50 0.00 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 21.6 -0.3 -9.1 - 6

CEPS PLC CemTeal Limited & associated subsidiaries Update

13/12/2019 11:58am

UK Regulatory (RNS & others)


Ceps (LSE:CEPS)
Historical Stock Chart

3 Months : From Nov 2019 to Feb 2020

Click Here for more Ceps Charts.

TIDMCEPS

RNS Number : 8560W

CEPS PLC

13 December 2019

13 December 2019

CEPS PLC

("CEPS" or the "Company")

Notice of intention to appoint an administrator to CemTeal Limited and associated subsidiaries

The Board announces that, further to the announcement made on 4 December 2019, CEM Press Limited ("CEM") and Travelfast Limited (trading as Sampling International) ("Sampling) are today filing a notice of intention to appoint an administrator.

As previously announced, CemTeal is 80% owned by CEPS, with the remaining 20% being owned by management and external shareholders. CemTeal owns 100% of Sampling. CEM is the wholly owned subsidiary of CEM Press Holdings Limited, which in turn is the 97.86% subsidiary of CemTeal, with the remaining 2.14% being owned by a private shareholder.

It is anticipated that the remaining entities in the CemTeal group of companies will be wound-up in the near future.

It is anticipated that there will be no cash cost to CEPS in respect of this action. The losses relating to the CemTeal group of companies will be reflected in the Company's accounts to 31 December 2019. As previously announced, CEPS' trading, based on the September 2019 management accounts, being the latest available and excluding the CemTeal group of companies, is ahead of the Board's expectations in all but one subsidiary.

Interested parties requiring further information on the businesses mentioned above should contact Moorfields as follows:

Moorfields Advisory Limited

88 Wood Street

London

EC2V 7QF

Principal Contact: Tom Straw

   Direct Dial:              +44 (0)207 186 1148 
   Switchboard:           +44 (0)207 186 1144 
   Fax:                         +44 (0)207 186 1177 
   Email:                      tstraw@moorfieldscr.com 

The announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of EU Regulation 596/2014.

Enquiries

 
 CEPS PLC 
  David Horner, Chairman              +44 1225 483030 
 Cairn Financial Advisers LLP 
  Tony Rawlinson / James Caithie      +44 20 7213 0880 
 

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.

END

MSCBBBDDSUBBGCX

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

December 13, 2019 06:58 ET (11:58 GMT)

1 Year Ceps Chart

1 Year Ceps Chart

1 Month Ceps Chart

1 Month Ceps Chart
Your Recent History
LSE
CEPS
Ceps
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V:gb D:20200218 00:12:59