[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Centrica Plc LSE:CNA London Ordinary Share GB00B033F229 ORD 6 14/81P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.28 -0.46% 60.12 60.10 60.12 60.58 59.44 59.64 4,656,882 15:19:28
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Gas Water & Utilities 12,249.0 -577.0 41.0 1.5 3,513

Centrica Share Discussion Threads

Showing 35851 to 35873 of 37650 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  1446  1445  1444  1443  1442  1441  1440  1439  1438  1437  1436  1435  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
07/6/2021
06:39
European markets set for a lackluster open as U.S. inflation data dominates week ahead Published Mon, Jun 7 20211:20 AM EDTUpdated 14 Min Ago Holly Ellyatt @HollyEllyatt Key Points European markets look set to start the week on a negative note and are set to open flat-to-lower on Monday. London’s FTSE is expected to open 2 points lower at 7,065, Germany’s DAX down 39 points at 15,653, France’s CAC 40 down 13 points at 6,500 and Italy’s FTSE MIB 1 point lower at 25,520, according to IG.
waldron
04/6/2021
21:56
Just trade the range. Sometimes on daily basis.
action
04/6/2021
18:58
Unfortunately Ant, you have sent it the wrong way today. It's back down to 53. Since 27 January 2021, just over 4 months, the lowest closing price is 51.44 and the highest closing price 58.04. It's really been struggling to get past 55 for the last month. There is no sign this will hit the broker target in the near term, if at all. The negatives outweigh the positives at the moment and I can't see this changing. I therefore agree with norma_noog. It's sometimes better to take a loss and recover it elsewhere.
glenngladssilver
04/6/2021
16:44
POOR LITTLE ANT...FOR YOUR SAKE I WILL SEND IT BACK UP TO 150...
ant_eater
04/6/2021
14:44
I need double that to get even.
micos
04/6/2021
13:34
QUICK MOVE YOUR CAPITAL...........70P SOON.............BUY BUY BUY
ant_eater
04/6/2021
10:33
Excellent and informative post from disc0dave45. IMO this will trade between 50 and 60 for some considerable time. It is probably best to move your capital elsewhere as it makes no sense leaving it here. I have decided to sell up today and take a small profit (bought at 51). GLA.
norma_noog
04/6/2021
10:27
Not surprised this is still struggling to get past 55.
glenngladssilver
04/6/2021
10:17
Hurricane results were dire the other day, massive fund raise required to keep operations going.The Spirit 50% JV for the greater Warwick and Lincoln fields looks to be winding up also:'As a result of this funding uncertainty and the early stage of appraisal, there is currently no reasonable expectation that the Lincoln and Warwick Crest discoveries could generate any meaningful near-term cash realisation. The GWA JV partners will continue to evaluate and consider all options for the licence going forward.'
disc0dave45
04/6/2021
10:08
Offshore Technology News Spirit Energy and Neptune partner to develop UK offshore gas discovery 04 May 2021 (Last Updated May 4th, 2021 16:50) Spirit Energy has agreed to partner with Neptune Energy to develop the Pegasus West gas discovery in the UK southern North Sea. Spirit Energy and Neptune partner to develop UK offshore gas discovery The Cygnus installation at Greater Cygnus Area offshore UK. Credit: Spirit Energy Limited. Spirit Energy has agreed to partner with Neptune Energy to develop the Pegasus West gas discovery in the UK southern North Sea. Neptune Energy has acquired Spirit Energy’s 38.75% equity interest in the Pegasus West discovery and surrounding acreage including P1724, P1727, P4257 and P2128. Spirit Energy holds the remaining 61.25% stake and serves as operator. Neptune Energy UK managing director Alexandra Thomas said: “The alignment of interests with Spirit Energy in the Pegasus West development offers material benefits of faster development, lower costs and lower carbon intensities as well as optimisation of production operations through our existing world-class gas production asset, Cygnus. “Cygnus is strategically important for domestic gas supply to the UK, and has one of the lowest carbon intensities on the UKCS, at less than 2kg per boe.” Neptune Energy said the parties intend to develop the Pegasus West discovery as a subsea tieback to the existing Cygnus field, which is operated by Neptune Energy with a 38.75% stake. Spirit Energy owns the remaining 61.25% stake in the Cygnus field. As per the agreement, the Cygnus field will become the host platform for the Pegasus development. It is subject to UK Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) approval. Neptune expects the Pegasus West development to open up development opportunities for other possible gas resources in the Greater Cygnus Area. Neptune said it will now work with Spirit Energy on front end engineering and design (FEED) studies on the Pegasus West discovery with a plan to reach a final investment decision by the end of this year. Spirit Energy estimates the Pegasus West field to hold 83 billion cubic feet of recoverable gas.
sarkasm
04/6/2021
10:06
Offshore Technology News Spirit Energy and Neptune partner to develop UK offshore gas discovery 04 May 2021 (Last Updated May 4th, 2021 16:50) Spirit Energy has agreed to partner with Neptune Energy to develop the Pegasus West gas discovery in the UK southern North Sea. Spirit Energy and Neptune partner to develop UK offshore gas discovery The Cygnus installation at Greater Cygnus Area offshore UK. Credit: Spirit Energy Limited. Spirit Energy has agreed to partner with Neptune Energy to develop the Pegasus West gas discovery in the UK southern North Sea. Neptune Energy has acquired Spirit Energy’s 38.75% equity interest in the Pegasus West discovery and surrounding acreage including P1724, P1727, P4257 and P2128. Spirit Energy holds the remaining 61.25% stake and serves as operator. Neptune Energy UK managing director Alexandra Thomas said: “The alignment of interests with Spirit Energy in the Pegasus West development offers material benefits of faster development, lower costs and lower carbon intensities as well as optimisation of production operations through our existing world-class gas production asset, Cygnus. “Cygnus is strategically important for domestic gas supply to the UK, and has one of the lowest carbon intensities on the UKCS, at less than 2kg per boe.” Neptune Energy said the parties intend to develop the Pegasus West discovery as a subsea tieback to the existing Cygnus field, which is operated by Neptune Energy with a 38.75% stake. Spirit Energy owns the remaining 61.25% stake in the Cygnus field. As per the agreement, the Cygnus field will become the host platform for the Pegasus development. It is subject to UK Oil and Gas Authority (OGA) approval. Neptune expects the Pegasus West development to open up development opportunities for other possible gas resources in the Greater Cygnus Area. Neptune said it will now work with Spirit Energy on front end engineering and design (FEED) studies on the Pegasus West discovery with a plan to reach a final investment decision by the end of this year. Spirit Energy estimates the Pegasus West field to hold 83 billion cubic feet of recoverable gas.
sarkasm
04/6/2021
09:29
'The Group's investments in Spirit Energy and Nuclear were not judged to be assets held for sale at 31 December 2020 because, at that date, their disposal was not considered highly probable within the next year.'
disc0dave45
04/6/2021
07:52
Spirit will be sold, and with a decent exit price. Oil will be here forever, despite what eco-warriors say. There are that many by-products in almost every industry that crude is essential for, it will here be longer than the world population exists. And the price will continue rising for as long as globalisation continues.
bookbroker
04/6/2021
07:44
European markets set to open lower ahead of U.S. jobs report Published Fri, Jun 4 20211:20 AM EDT Holly Ellyatt @HollyEllyatt Key Points The market, focused on the link between inflation pressures and the reopening of U.S. businesses, is on tenterhooks before the release of the jobs report Friday. It could show an additional 671,000 nonfarm payrolls in May, compared to the 266,000 jobs that were added the month before, according to economists polled by Dow Jones. LONDON — European stocks are expected to open lower Friday as investors look ahead to a key U.S. jobs report later in the session. London’s FTSE is seen opening 20 points lower at 7,050, Germany’s DAX is seen 35 points lower at 15,618, France’s CAC 40 down 21 points at 6,497 and Italy’s FTSE MIB 39 points lower at 25,390, according to IG.
waldron
04/6/2021
07:42
European markets set to open lower ahead of U.S. jobs report Published Fri, Jun 4 20211:20 AM EDT Holly Ellyatt @HollyEllyatt Key Points The market, focused on the link between inflation pressures and the reopening of U.S. businesses, is on tenterhooks before the release of the jobs report Friday. It could show an additional 671,000 nonfarm payrolls in May, compared to the 266,000 jobs that were added the month before, according to economists polled by Dow Jones. LONDON — European stocks are expected to open lower Friday as investors look ahead to a key U.S. jobs report later in the session. London’s FTSE is seen opening 20 points lower at 7,050, Germany’s DAX is seen 35 points lower at 15,618, France’s CAC 40 down 21 points at 6,497 and Italy’s FTSE MIB 39 points lower at 25,390, according to IG.
waldron
03/6/2021
18:56
cleverinvester invited me over here(on the Saga BB)to review the CNA share price. Here are my findings. CNA closing share price 4 Jan 2021 46p. Closing share price today 54p (+17%). SAGA closing share price 4 Jan 2021 £2.30. Closing share price today £3.92 (+70%), plus it's up over 200% since last October. Need I say more. Clearly notsoclever called Saga incorrectly.
stretford1964
03/6/2021
10:01
500m net debt. Total debt is still approximately 2b.
gaffer73
03/6/2021
07:22
European markets head for positive open following upbeat trade in Asia-Pacific Published Thu, Jun 3 20212:08 AM EDT Holly Ellyatt @HollyEllyatt Key Points European stocks are expected to open moderately higher on Thursday with markets set to follow an upbeat tone set in Asia-Pacific overnight. London’s FTSE is seen opening 12 points higher at 7,109, Germany’s DAX is seen 21 points higher at 15,607, France’s CAC 40 up 4 points at 6,520 and Italy’s FTSE MIB 11 points higher at 25,350, according to IG.
waldron
03/6/2021
07:20
European markets head for positive open following upbeat trade in Asia-Pacific Published Thu, Jun 3 20212:08 AM EDT Holly Ellyatt @HollyEllyatt Key Points European stocks are expected to open moderately higher on Thursday with markets set to follow an upbeat tone set in Asia-Pacific overnight. London’s FTSE is seen opening 12 points higher at 7,109, Germany’s DAX is seen 21 points higher at 15,607, France’s CAC 40 up 4 points at 6,520 and Italy’s FTSE MIB 11 points higher at 25,350, according to IG.
waldron
02/6/2021
16:35
Thought I'd pop over here to have a look, as it always getting ramped by clever on the Saga BB. Oh no, down again and Saga up to nearly £4. Well we did tell clever but he wouldn't listen. He's stayed away from the Saga BB today. Wonder why? I have an image of a chicken in my mind. It'll be back posting on any retreat but will probably give in when Saga hits £5.
stretford1964
02/6/2021
15:25
Couldn't sell it when poo was over $80 and have been trying to offload for years.They've also stated (final results) that they do not expect to sell in 2021:'The Group's investments in Spirit Energy and Nuclear were not judged to be assets held for sale at 31 December 2020 because, at that date, their disposal was not considered highly probable within the next year.'
disc0dave45
02/6/2021
15:00
Brent above $70 should only be good news for Centrica - in many ways including Spirit sale!
justiceforthemany
02/6/2021
13:05
Can't access my trading account. Anyone know the Saga share price?
silverstone_2
Chat Pages: Latest  1446  1445  1444  1443  1442  1441  1440  1439  1438  1437  1436  1435  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
CNA
Centrica
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20211028 14:34:41