Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Canterbury Foods Group LSE:CBY London Ordinary Share GB0033398206 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.00p +0.00% 50.00p 0.00p 0.00p - - - 0 06:30:09
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
- - - - 0.00

Canterbury Foods (CBY) Latest News

Real-Time news about Canterbury Food (London Stock Exchange): 0 recent articles
More Canterbury Foods News
Canterbury Foods Takeover Rumours

Canterbury Foods (CBY) Share Charts

1 Year Canterbury Foods Chart

1 Year Canterbury Foods Chart

1 Month Canterbury Foods Chart

1 Month Canterbury Foods Chart

Intraday Canterbury Foods Chart

Intraday Canterbury Foods Chart

Canterbury Foods (CBY) Discussions and Chat

Canterbury Foods Forums and Chat

Date Time Title Posts
07/3/200612:20Canterbury foods (new thread with charts)272
04/10/200510:58canterbury food for thought238
04/10/200510:45Canterbury with Charts12
28/9/200511:55CBY bounce thread....11

Add a New Thread

Canterbury Foods (CBY) Most Recent Trades

No Trades
Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
View all Canterbury Foods trades in real-time

Canterbury Foods (CBY) Top Chat Posts

wikroberts: Dean...I think given the volume traded recently and its share price most PI's decided to "wait and see"...and it is reasonable, given share's recent history. If anything slightly positive comes out of tomorrow EGM the price will go up....and not to 1.5/2p level. Only technical rise may push it 4 times its current level, as it was few months ago after the results....(remember, there were not that many sells at current low level).... If the old board remains, then I wouldn't hold my breath regarding immediate update on their stratergy to turn the company around....(hope to be proven wrong on this one though....)
wikroberts: If the company announced that restructuring goes ahead, then the share price would be very different to the one we currently have. Given the volume traded not just recently, but since the results and following RNS, main shareholders are still holding. Agree, first sign of where we are heading from here should be known on 22nd....
elsworth: I'm gonna wait for that 10 minute daytrade, when the share price touches .20/.25p .......patience pays........never assume this is the lowest....level 4 is showing another BANG to 0.20p/0.25p Hope it helps The prof
elsworth: Joyrider......i'm looking to do a quick 10 minute daytrade, when the share price touches .20/.25p Hope it helps Its gonna drift and drift and drift..........then BANG .20p The Prof.............updating level 4
sportbilly1976: has anyone tried to contact their HO to see if they are aware of the share price movement - last time I rang them and they seemed to be open and honest about the share price movements...
wikroberts: Also, one of the directors (though now retired) bought about 2 mln shares at 28p in April this year. Certain things went wrong with the company since, but I can't believe that it went that much wrong to justify its current share price. If he thought that it was worth 28p/share back then, it must be worth more than 7p now....
sportbilly1976: new thread to follow the company's share price bounce from the low of 2.5p
sportbilly1976: I spoke to them on friday just after the close - they were aware of the share price fal and I did suggest that some statement was made to reassure shareholders - they also stressed that they were not going into administration.. apologies for these - my streaming is down!!
sportbilly1976: well I have just rang the company to ask what was going on - yes they are aware of the fall in the share price this afternoon and yes, they are still trading- no administration order is looking and he (credit controller) asked me to ring back on monday and speak to the FD - my guess is that a statement will be issued and CBY will be back up and trading around 6-8p.
jonwig: Peter Temple, private investor and FT writer, bought into CBY some months ago. An earlier post on this thread copies his article. He's written again today: "...the share price has slippd significantly...The main reason has been the Sudan 1 food safety scare. Canterbury has had to recall a small number of products as a result of this issue. The number of recalls is not high, but it has affected sentiment towards the company. Whilst I have lost rather more than I generally like to, I think the setback is a temporary one and am hoping that results due in April should clarify things and get the market focusing on prospects for 2005. Canterbury is a turnaround situation with management heavily incentivised to deliver the goods , and I don't think that this current setback is material." For myself, I thought the price fall had more behind it than just the food scare (Premier Foods' share price was hardly affected), but also suspect the bottom may now have passed, after the first up-day for some time. John.
Canterbury Foods share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:41 V: D:20180223 16:38:30