[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Audioboom Group Plc LSE:BOOM London Ordinary Share JE00BJYJFG60 ORD SHS NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  10.00 0.95% 1,060.00 1,060.00 1,090.00 1,075.00 1,050.00 1,050.00 43,452 16:35:28
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Media 26.8 -3.3 -23.0 - 166

Audioboom Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7576 to 7600 of 7925 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  305  304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
10/9/2021
15:52
I don't particularly like the AAA potential offer but I'm realistic. No one else seems to be at the table. Price has gone down because firstly Boom directors won't agree to extension. They don't want to sell. Also where would Boom price be if AAQUA hadn't bought 15 percent over the past 12 months. Back at 4 or 5 GBP. Bonnier has 7 per cent in his own name as well. If these investors walk away away and sell just look out. Boom would be no where even given it's excellent results which I think is a fantastic job. The market in their reasoning have priced this at exactly 200p cash and 53p per AAA share of which 12.5 shares will be issued. That's it. Market not going for the last AAA placement price of 80pThat's it.
wooty01
10/9/2021
15:26
Wooty If the offer as signed up to is a done deal or such a good thing why isn't the price nearer £12.00? The price didn't go up on the news so why do you assume it will go down on the reverse news? Just asking. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
10/9/2021
15:12
As per previous. Has price gone down because 51% of shareholders have signed LOI's for a sale at 1200p? Wait until AAA go away or no extension because Boom board don't want to sell. Then you'll see a price fall!
wooty01
10/9/2021
14:14
Yes.Guess so.
hazl
10/9/2021
13:43
So I assume that nothing has changed and we wait for Monday. If Audioboom doesn't agree to the extension then it's decision time for AAA as to their next move, if they have one. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
10/9/2021
12:44
Board don't sound overly impressed with AAA's statement. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
10/9/2021
12:29
Delay it is then, subject to Audioboom agreement. All smells rather unpleasant and will be interesting to see if the OTC trading facility is delayed further for AAA's shares until after the new deadline. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
10/9/2021
11:17
In my view, be careful what you wish for. I just don't know how this will react if AAA goes away either own accord or Boom board tells them to get lost and out of time. We all know that there are some who will take delight in saying Boom has failed etc etc. I'm sure we all want the best for the value of our shareholding!
wooty01
10/9/2021
08:21
RE: NASDAQ Listing I believe during the "Investor Meet" before last, Stuart Last said that BOOM will consider listing in the US, but not at that stage. He believes it is better to wait until the business becomes profitable. If we become profitable this year then listing in the US will be a step closer.
buggy
10/9/2021
08:15
Bugpuss, they haven't actually made an offer, just a communication of an intention that they may make an offer. They have to act on this by Monday, unless BOOM management gets permission from the take over panel to extend the time, else they will need to communicate that they no longer intend to make an offer. My view is that I will consider in any of these cases: (a) they make a cash offer. (b) if the are listed on an approved market and they make a cash plus share offer. [Knowing the trading price for the share I would then be able to access the value of the offer]. Else they should just go away. PS: I think the share price has been stale due to this uncertainty. May go up a touch today as people are assuming that the offer is not coming....but there is still Monday.
buggy
10/9/2021
07:50
Just for fun what is everybody's preference as an outcome for Monday: a) Extension but with an updated offer and some additional info. b) Recommendation to accept on an updated offer c) Withdrawl of offer To be honest I would like c) as I do think that £12 undervalues the Company but b) as a back up. An extension is going to be no good for anyone unless their is a material reason for it. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
09/9/2021
13:15
With all this talk of Nasdaq. What's to prevent the Boom board deciding to list on Nasdaq. I am getting the impression from this bb that the main attraction with the AAA offer is that Boom effectively gets a Nasdaq listing and therefore maybe gets rerated.
rsig1
09/9/2021
11:12
Just popped in to see how everybody is doing. still holding my position and still of the view that AAA will soon go away No point in debating that as Monday will soon tell all. Yes BOOM management has given them their ears so lets see what they have to offer. As for listing, without BOOM I am not sure AAA will get a listing market cap that they are hoping for, so based on that I do not expect them to go for a listing at a fraction of the price they are quoting for their share. Others may think different but I don't really see much value in the two companies in AAA stable, AI yes but there are others that are much further advanced and it will take significant resource to even attempt to catch up. Just my personal view, so lets wait till Monday. Normally, in general, good news do not get released to market on Friday, so if BOOM has something to shout about like look e have got a great deal for our investors then it would probably be announced on Monday. On same Monday AAA will have to withdraw if things has not panned out for them... unless another extension is agreed.
buggy
09/9/2021
08:09
I do agree with some of what you say but USA is also littered with companies that aren't viewed how some would want them to be and is just as manipulated for smaller stocks as AIM is. I do think if it wasn't for the offer that the results last month would have seen Boom rerated but uncertainty has stalled that. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
09/9/2021
07:58
I understand where you're coming from. But Boom either has to go private or list in USA. The AIM market just won't value Boom on a fair basis. Boom is profitable and performing far better than competition and the sector in general. All to be endorsed by Q3 results in early October. I'm here to make a sizeable profit after 7 years of seeing Boom almost decimated by the unruly band on AIM. I want to see Boom valued on the same basis as ACAST and Wondery etc. That is never going to happen here on AIM or London.
wooty01
09/9/2021
07:25
Wooty You are entitled to you opinion but at the end of the day Boom and all of its staff are running the business and building it without fretting daily over a shareprice. I'm not sure how you think AAA are going to do this any better privately than as a listed entity when they can't even manage to get their shares traded off market after more than a month. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
08/9/2021
18:06
I'm positive on what AAA are trying to do. Adding value to Boom if they acquire. More money can be raised in the private market without the virtual hysterics on AIM any time new funds are required. I'll be glad to get out of this environment and it'll be a relief for boom
wooty01
08/9/2021
11:35
Well you either believe in them or you don't. They are in constant use everyday in reality.
hazl
08/9/2021
11:28
I can't see AAA being able to pull this off now and all the uncertainty surrounding their share price and listing(the nasdaaq link has now been removed)has clouded the underlying share price for any company involved including Audioboom. I believe the share price should be well north of the £12 offered based on the latest update but because of the fear that this might go through due to the connections and the belief that the AAA paper is not worth anywhere close to the artificial fundraise price we are languishing where we are. Other companies associated with them are suffering similar fates just look at Asimilar.. Roll on Monday for some clarity................hopefully. All in my opinion Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
03/9/2021
08:57
A bit here about the UK being undervalued. Nothing specific about BOOM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlaW8-CLyc
hazl
03/9/2021
08:17
Hopefully things are moving positively behind the scenes with clarity very soon on the AAA potential offer. Any 900p the offer is valued by the market at 200p cash and 12.5 AAA shares at 55p.
wooty01
03/9/2021
08:06
Wooty01 Thanks for that link and a nice article, which as you say, highlights the transformation from Niche to more mainstream acceptance to podcasts within the advertising industry. Bagpuss
bagpuss lives
02/9/2021
20:16
https://twitter.com/stuartlast/status/1433512644418342917?s=24For anyone in any doubt how well the industry is doing and how Boom is outperforming the sector.
wooty01
02/9/2021
08:16
Yes rather have a few in a company that has so much presence, despite the awful vagaries of the London market. IMO
hazl
27/8/2021
13:50
BOOM reported H1 2021 revenues of $22.8 million (+93% on H1 2020), so Full Year 2021 Revenues could be $50 million. Then $75m for 2022 (within 16 months) and $100m for 2023 (within 28 months). The longer they wait, the higher the takeover price will be (whoever the offer comes from) so a win-win for shareholders.
hottingup
Chat Pages: Latest  305  304  303  302  301  300  299  298  297  296  295  294  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
BOOM
Audioboom
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20211204 03:42:33