Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Assetco Plc LSE:ASTO London Ordinary Share GB00B42VYZ16 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 350.00 320.00 380.00 350.00 350.00 350.00 0.00 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Support Services 5.3 -0.8 -6.3 - 4

Assetco Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2051 to 2068 of 2375 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  76  75  74  73  72  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
09/9/2011
13:20
Around 2% of the business will remain for current shareholders if this goes through. I've seen dilutions before, but this beats everything!
greedfear
09/9/2011
13:17
Am going to vote against. Prefer to lose it all (not sure). If this goes trough calculating with 1.7p I've lost a further 88% anyway. Prepared to take the other 12% loss as well.
greedfear
09/9/2011
13:13
Also note what they didn't tell you in the last announcement - the preference shares are being exchanged for 3.75m of the new shares, i.e. 3.75bn of the old ones. With the preference share conversion, the placing shares and the warrants, existing shareholders are being left with only a small slice of the business and, probably, a much lower share price (adjusted for consolidation).
effortless cool
09/9/2011
13:09
Not good. Divide what you own in shares by 1000. Multiply then by 200p. Left with pittance of holding. Would have to get to around 1500p to get the same equivalent of around 1.70p.
treacle32
09/9/2011
13:06
Oh dear, placing is at 0.2p equivalent and comes with piles of warrants. Change of year-end is clearly a tactic to force suspension. Now shareholders are trapped and have to support the placing in order to ever get a chance to exit. Don't say you weren't warned.
effortless cool
09/9/2011
13:03
with the RNS release, does this mean we have to accept the propesed offer at some point (say through Selftrade), which will dilute our shares held?
rcf4711
09/9/2011
11:07
Few buys on PLUS again this morning:- http://www.plus-sx.com/companies/trades.html?isin=GB0033997387&securityName=ASSETCO+ORD
treacle32
09/9/2011
10:07
1.6-1.9p, sellers still getting big premium and 1.71p. Good sign. Discount on buying despite the spread is only 0.04p. Good sign again.
treacle32
08/9/2011
20:51
greedfear - filtered. Should have the RNS tomorrow as more than 7 days now. IMO expecting big rises again soon. DYOR.
treacle32
08/9/2011
16:37
okay boys, show us the rip-off rns!
greedfear
08/9/2011
15:10
If news is good on fundraising then 3p should come in a flash like last time. They'll waste no time. Need to break that 3p resistance level once and for all. Immediate target of 7p.
treacle32
08/9/2011
14:55
Nothing but deramp? I'm sure others here think otherwise. You're stupid or have a very short memory. VERY short. Dementia, alz?
greedfear
08/9/2011
14:50
greedfear - 8 Sep'11 - 14:48 - 2047 of 2048 Housebroker shorting sub 2p says it all: the investors group is going to f#ck us with a 2p placing. :( I have to laugh at this posting - are you honestly trying to pretend that you actually hold some shares in ASTO when you do nothing but deramp on here. Either you are stupid or bi-polar - not sure which !
caledoniaman1
08/9/2011
14:49
yes, trading below mean now.
greedfear
08/9/2011
14:48
Give him a break RorrS, he might be in a sticky situation ;)
caledoniaman1
08/9/2011
14:48
Housebroker shorting sub 2p says it all: the investors group is going to f#ck us with a 2p placing. :(
greedfear
08/9/2011
14:28
Give it a rest treacle you tit.
rorrys
08/9/2011
14:19
Some buys coming through at premium: 195,625 at 1.80p.
treacle32
Chat Pages: Latest  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  76  75  74  73  72  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
ASTO
Assetco
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200808 23:18:14