Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Andalas Energy And Power Plc LSE:ADL London Ordinary Share IM00BZ7PNY71 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +0.015p +10.71% 0.155p 0.14p 0.17p 0.155p 0.14p 0.14p 5,073,569 12:44:22
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Alternative Energy 0.0 -1.0 -0.0 - 2

Andalas Energy And Power Share Discussion Threads

Showing 3951 to 3963 of 5175 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  159  158  157  156  155  154  153  152  151  150  149  148  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/3/2018
18:46
HTtps://www.shareprophets.com/views/34677/explosive-letter-sent-to-aim-regulation-re-andalas-c-o-winnileaks-is-it-bust-yet-what-about-the-takeover-panel Enough info now in the public domain for investors to make their own investing decisions. You all have to make your own decisions as the people responsible for your losses are you at the end of the day.
sweet karolina
04/3/2018
17:38
Sweetie - good to see you have no coherent answer to my question. You have jumped to the conclusion that volantis (who have an excellent record ) have been conned by the whole board of Andalas and aided by their broker and nomad. Utter fantasy
patch13
04/3/2018
17:06
just like that
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
17:06
just like this
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
17:05
it will go to the back
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
17:03
you can post again ,your more than welcome
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
16:55
dont understand your spam
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
16:54
say that again
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
16:46
Ron, Make sure you learn the right lessons about AIM and are not just confirming your own totally unfounded misconceptions. It is poor form to spam a board with completely irrelevant guff, even though you may think it is good info - there are other places you can share it. But I guess when you have no coherent answers for the questions being posed in the relevant discussion, that is all someone of clinical definition of moron IQ can do to blot out what he does not want others to read.
sweet karolina
04/3/2018
16:04
i do think Gordon Elliott is the man this year...and is my bet for this chelt...so hope i can get 75% of my ADL stake back ( the other 25% is down to learning about AIM )Will not be back ...will post later
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
15:53
hope this helps on your thinking on the day
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
15:52
Charlie Longsdon is yet to score with any of his 58 festival runners… 0/58 | 0% S/R | -£58.00 BFLSP Win & Place 2/58 | 3% S/R Charlie Longsdon’s team simply don’t fire as expected when it comes to the festival and 58 straight losers and only two solitary placers is a seriously worrying statistic for the upwardly mobile trainer. In fairness he came close with Pendra a couple of times, including last season, so he may not be too far off that elusive first festival winner.
ronjoe77
04/3/2018
15:51
11 of Gordon Elliott’s 12 winners had their last start in a NON-Handicap race... 11/64 | 17% S/R | +£117.04 BFLSP Win & Place 21/64 | 33% S/R That may not seem all that impressive at first glance but when you compare it against his runners that ran in a Handicap last time out (1/26) you begin to see that Elliott (who is a damn shrewd operator) is almost certainly planning his Cheltenham attacks and sees a Non-Handicap ‘warm-up’; as the ideal route in.
ronjoe77
Chat Pages: Latest  159  158  157  156  155  154  153  152  151  150  149  148  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
ADL
Andalas En..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20191017 20:13:56