[ADVERT]
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Acacia Mining Plc LSE:ACA London Ordinary Share GB00B61D2N63 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 234.00 234.60 235.40 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 520.5 75.8 11.3 22.2 960

Acacia Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7801 to 7820 of 8100 messages
Chat Pages: 324  323  322  321  320  319  318  317  316  315  314  313  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
07/11/2018
14:23
Offer price £2.50??
bagi58s
07/11/2018
11:31
Good point JSW and then they can just sell it to the chinese
ukgeorge
07/11/2018
11:01
Keep this rise coming. Slow and steady.
zedder
07/11/2018
08:46
Credit Agricole 3Q Net Profit Surpassed Expectations -- Earnings Review 07/11/2018 8:27am Dow Jones News Credit Agricole Sa (EU:ACAP) Intraday Stock Chart Today : Wednesday 7 November 2018 Click Here for more Credit Agricole Sa Charts. By Pietro Lombardi Credit Agricole SA (ACA.FR) reported its third-quarter results on Wednesday. Here's what you need to know: NET PROFIT: France's second-largest listed bank by assets reported a roughly 3.2% increase in net profit to 1.10 billion euros ($1.26 billion). This beat analysts' expectations of a slight decline, according to a consensus provided by FactSet. Analysts saw the bank's net profit for the period at EUR1.06 billion. REVENUE: The French banking giant's revenue grew slightly less than expected. The 5% revenue increase to EUR4.80 billion compares with analysts' expectations of EUR4.84 billion, according to the consensus. WHAT WE WATCHED: REVENUE STREAMS: The results were supported by growing revenue across the bank's business units. The bank's insurance and asset-management business reported an almost 12% increase in revenue to EUR1.45 billion. CAPITAL: The Paris-based lender's core Tier 1 ratio--a key measure of capital strength--rose to 11.5% in September, up from 11.4% in June. This is in line with Deutsche Bank analysts' expectations. COSTS: Operating expenses grew about 3.3% on year to EUR3 billion, in part due to growing costs at the bank's international retail-banking division. Write to Pietro Lombardi at pietro.lombardi@dowjones.com (END) Dow Jones Newswires November 07, 2018 03:12 ET (08:12 GMT)
la forge
07/11/2018
07:41
Credit Agricole SA's (ACA.FR) net profit rose in the third quarter thanks to profit growth across most of its business divisions, it said Wednesday. Net profit for the period rose 3.2% to 1.10 billion euros ($1.26 billion). Excluding exceptional items, underlying net income rose 17% on year to EUR1.13 billion, its highest level of third-quarter underlying net income since the financial crisis, the bank said. France's second-largest listed bank by assets reported a 5% increase in revenue, at EUR4.80 billion. Analysts expected net profit of EUR1.06 billion on revenue of EUR4.84 billion, according to a consensus estimate provided by FactSet. Revenue grew on year across its business units, while profit was up in most of them, apart from the specialized financial-services business, were it was roughly stable. The Paris-based lender's core tier 1 ratio--a key measure of capital strength--rose to 11.5% in September, up from 11.4% in June. The bank achieved "organic growth in all of its business lines," Chief Executive Philippe Brassac said. Write to Pietro Lombardi at pietro.lombardi@dowjones.com (END) Dow Jones Newswires November 07, 2018 01:21 ET (06:21 GMT)
the grumpy old men
06/11/2018
16:41
7/11/18 | 07:00 Q3 2018 Publication of results
maywillow
01/11/2018
11:56
Strong points The current zone is a good entry point for investors interested in the issue in a medium / long term perspective. Indeed, the stock is evolving near the support of EUR 11.17 in weekly data. The proximity of medium-term support of 11.14 EUR offers good timing for the purchase of the title. The margins generated by the company are among the highest on the coast. The activity carried out by the company is particularly profitable. The company is one of the most attractive in the market in terms of valuation based on multiple results. Investors looking for returns may find in this action a major interest. The progression of earnings per share revisions appears very positive in recent months. Analysts now expect better profitability than previously. Analysts are positive on the title. The average consensus recommends buying or overweighting the value. The gap between current prices and the average price target of the analysts covering the file is relatively large and implies a significant appreciation potential. Weak points The long-term technical configuration remains degraded below the resistance level in weekly data of EUR 12.99.
grupo
24/10/2018
00:44
Sooo - Barrick owns 64% and post the Randgold merger wants the remaining 36%. Got to be worth book value in this case = 202p ... j
jswjsw
24/10/2018
00:40
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-23/barrick-is-said-to-favor-taking-back-control-of-acacia-mining
jswjsw
23/10/2018
18:17
I held a load of these back in the early 00's. Thought they went under?
themuppet
22/10/2018
08:39
Today: Monday 22 October 2018 More charts from the Credit Agricole Exchange (PC) PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Crédit Agricole CIB, the corporate and investment banking division of Crédit Agricole, announced Monday the end of the 2015 deferred prosecution agreements with US authorities over embargoes between 2003 and 2008. These deferred prosecution agreements were concluded in October 2015 by Crédit Agricole CIB and the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia (USAO) and the District Attorney of the County of New York (DANY). At that date, Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole SA had agreed to pay US authorities a penalty of $ 787.3 million for embargo violations against several countries, including Sudan and Cuba. Crédit Agricole CIB also signed deferred legal proceedings for a period of three years. "Crédit Agricole CIB has fulfilled all the obligations set out in these agreements, which have now expired," explains the bank. "As a result, the Federal Court of the District of Columbia issued a final order on October 19, 2018, terminating the case initiated by the USAO three years ago in this case," she concluded. -Julien Marion, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 94; jmarion@agefi.fr ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 22, 2018 02:49 ET (06:49 GMT)
maywillow
22/10/2018
08:03
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Standard and Poor's rating agency lifted Friday's long-term credit ratings by Crédit Agricole Group and several of its subsidiaries, including Crédit Agricole SA, with bearings from a stable perspective. In detail, S & P has raised from "A" to "A +" the long-term credit ratings of the Group, Crédit Agricole SA, Crédit Agricole Regional Banks, LCL, CA Consumer Finance, Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole CIB. from CACEIS. The ratings of Predica and Pacifica were raised to "A" against "A-" previously, while that of Crédit Agricole Assurances went from "BBB +" to "A-". In a statement issued Monday morning, Crédit Agricole states that "S & P Global Ratings justifies the increase of the ratings by the solid financial performance demonstrated by the group, its low risk profile associated with a high diversification of risk exposures, as well as the higher level. high than its peers the coverage of doubtful outstanding ". According to S & P, "the balanced and diversified business model, coupled with a disciplined commitment policy and low risk appetite, calls for a structural, not just cyclical, reduction in the cost of credit," the banking group added. (jmarion@agefi.fr) ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 22, 2018 02:28 ET (06:28 GMT)
florenceorbis
19/10/2018
12:35
Drop due to short term getouts - and the lower numbers, but overall these hide vg results. CEO confirms dialogue instigated with GoT, and Tanzania will not want to be sued. Huge rerating when agreement reached ... Sticking with these, longterm j
jswjsw
16/10/2018
16:30
Credit Agricole SA (ACA.FR) said Tuesday that it will buy a 25% stake in GNB Seguros from Seguradoras Unidas, increasing its stake in the Portuguese insurance company to 75%. Portuguese bank Novo Banco will retain the remaining 25% of GNB Seguros, Credit Agricole said, reinforcing the two companies' partnership. GNB Seguros's products are mainly distributed through Novo Banco's network and, most recently, through Credibom, Credit Agricole's Portuguese entity, the company said. The French bank's insurance business, Credit Agricole Assurances, is pursuing a strategy of forming partnerships with banking groups, it said. In July, it announced a partnership in the life insurance sector with the Italian bank Credito Valtellinese SCARL (CVAL.MI). The divestment will allow Seguradoras Unidas to better concentrate on its main distribution channel, it said. No financial details about the transaction were disclosed. Write to Cristina Roca at cristina.roca@dowjones.com; @_cristinaroca (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:48 ET (07:48 GMT)
ariane
16/10/2018
09:21
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Credit Agricole Assurances announced Tuesday the signing of an agreement with Unidas Seguradoras to acquire a 25% stake in the Portuguese insurer Seguros GNB. After the closing of the transaction, Crédit Agricole Assurances' stake in GNB Seguros will increase from 50% to 75%, the remaining 25% being held by the Portuguese banking group Novo Banco. The operation remains subject to the approval of the Portuguese authorities. Following the announcement in July 2018 of a partnership with Italian bank Credito Valtellinese in the life insurance sector, Crédit Agricole Assurances is pursuing its strategy of developing partnerships with external banking groups, the group said in a statement. . The subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group also confirms its willingness to develop its non-life insurance activities in Portugal, the group continues. Created in 1996, GNB Seguros is the 13th non-life insurance company in Portugal and, at the end of 2017, had more than 77 million euros in premiums written. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: ECH Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:37 ET (07:37 GMT)
la forge
16/10/2018
09:21
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Credit Agricole Assurances announced Tuesday the signing of an agreement with Unidas Seguradoras to acquire a 25% stake in the Portuguese insurer Seguros GNB. After the closing of the transaction, Crédit Agricole Assurances' stake in GNB Seguros will increase from 50% to 75%, the remaining 25% being held by the Portuguese banking group Novo Banco. The operation remains subject to the approval of the Portuguese authorities. Following the announcement in July 2018 of a partnership with Italian bank Credito Valtellinese in the life insurance sector, Crédit Agricole Assurances is pursuing its strategy of developing partnerships with external banking groups, the group said in a statement. . The subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group also confirms its willingness to develop its non-life insurance activities in Portugal, the group continues. Created in 1996, GNB Seguros is the 13th non-life insurance company in Portugal and, at the end of 2017, had more than 77 million euros in premiums written. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: ECH Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:37 ET (07:37 GMT)
la forge
02/10/2018
17:27
Definitely something cooking here and on solg...
p winky
02/10/2018
16:30
Looks like there is definitely something brewing.
zedder
02/10/2018
07:48
Morgan Stanley raises Crédit Agricole's online weighting to overweight by targeting EUR 16.40 against EUR 15 previously.
ariane
26/9/2018
10:10
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Crédit Agricole SA will appeal Wednesday the fine of 4.3 million euros imposed by the European Central Bank (ECB) in July, report Les Echos. Accused by the institution frankfurt not to have respected, in its quarterly results reports, the rules on the declaration of capital ratios, the French bank "is about to launch the counter-attack" at the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), says the financial daily. Contacted by the agency Agefi-Dow Jones, no spokesman of the bank was available immediately to comment on the information. In its August ruling, the ECB criticized Crédit Agricole for "having classified equity instruments as CET1 instruments without prior authorization from the competent authority". The infringements would have occurred in the quarterly statements of the institution between 2015 and 2016. CET1, or Common Equity Tier 1, is the core of the equity of financial institutions. The sanction concerns the listed part of the French bank, Crédit Agricole SA, as well as two of its subsidiaries, Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, for € 200,000, and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, for € 300,000. The amounts have already been recorded in the accounts presented at the beginning of August by the banking group. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; 01 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires September 26, 2018 02:59 ET (06:59 GMT)
the grumpy old men
Chat Pages: 324  323  322  321  320  319  318  317  316  315  314  313  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
LSE
ACA
Acacia Min..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20210922 00:17:40