Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Acacia Mining LSE:ACA London Ordinary Share GB00B61D2N63 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  +11.30p +7.71% 157.85p 161.25p 163.95p 163.10p 139.60p 142.35p 1,646,503 16:35:29
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
Mining 556.4 -525.4 -127.7 - 647.32

Acacia Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 7801 to 7818 of 7825 messages
Chat Pages: 313  312  311  310  309  308  307  306  305  304  303  302  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/10/2018
18:17
I held a load of these back in the early 00's. Thought they went under?
themuppet
22/10/2018
08:39
Today: Monday 22 October 2018 More charts from the Credit Agricole Exchange (PC) PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Crédit Agricole CIB, the corporate and investment banking division of Crédit Agricole, announced Monday the end of the 2015 deferred prosecution agreements with US authorities over embargoes between 2003 and 2008. These deferred prosecution agreements were concluded in October 2015 by Crédit Agricole CIB and the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia (USAO) and the District Attorney of the County of New York (DANY). At that date, Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole SA had agreed to pay US authorities a penalty of $ 787.3 million for embargo violations against several countries, including Sudan and Cuba. Crédit Agricole CIB also signed deferred legal proceedings for a period of three years. "Crédit Agricole CIB has fulfilled all the obligations set out in these agreements, which have now expired," explains the bank. "As a result, the Federal Court of the District of Columbia issued a final order on October 19, 2018, terminating the case initiated by the USAO three years ago in this case," she concluded. -Julien Marion, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 94; jmarion@agefi.fr ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 22, 2018 02:49 ET (06:49 GMT)
maywillow
22/10/2018
08:03
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Standard and Poor's rating agency lifted Friday's long-term credit ratings by Crédit Agricole Group and several of its subsidiaries, including Crédit Agricole SA, with bearings from a stable perspective. In detail, S & P has raised from "A" to "A +" the long-term credit ratings of the Group, Crédit Agricole SA, Crédit Agricole Regional Banks, LCL, CA Consumer Finance, Crédit Agricole CIB and Crédit Agricole CIB. from CACEIS. The ratings of Predica and Pacifica were raised to "A" against "A-" previously, while that of Crédit Agricole Assurances went from "BBB +" to "A-". In a statement issued Monday morning, Crédit Agricole states that "S & P Global Ratings justifies the increase of the ratings by the solid financial performance demonstrated by the group, its low risk profile associated with a high diversification of risk exposures, as well as the higher level. high than its peers the coverage of doubtful outstanding ". According to S & P, "the balanced and diversified business model, coupled with a disciplined commitment policy and low risk appetite, calls for a structural, not just cyclical, reduction in the cost of credit," the banking group added. (jmarion@agefi.fr) ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 22, 2018 02:28 ET (06:28 GMT)
florenceorbis
19/10/2018
12:35
Drop due to short term getouts - and the lower numbers, but overall these hide vg results. CEO confirms dialogue instigated with GoT, and Tanzania will not want to be sued. Huge rerating when agreement reached ... Sticking with these, longterm j
jswjsw
16/10/2018
16:30
Credit Agricole SA (ACA.FR) said Tuesday that it will buy a 25% stake in GNB Seguros from Seguradoras Unidas, increasing its stake in the Portuguese insurance company to 75%. Portuguese bank Novo Banco will retain the remaining 25% of GNB Seguros, Credit Agricole said, reinforcing the two companies' partnership. GNB Seguros's products are mainly distributed through Novo Banco's network and, most recently, through Credibom, Credit Agricole's Portuguese entity, the company said. The French bank's insurance business, Credit Agricole Assurances, is pursuing a strategy of forming partnerships with banking groups, it said. In July, it announced a partnership in the life insurance sector with the Italian bank Credito Valtellinese SCARL (CVAL.MI). The divestment will allow Seguradoras Unidas to better concentrate on its main distribution channel, it said. No financial details about the transaction were disclosed. Write to Cristina Roca at cristina.roca@dowjones.com; @_cristinaroca (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:48 ET (07:48 GMT)
ariane
16/10/2018
09:21
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Credit Agricole Assurances announced Tuesday the signing of an agreement with Unidas Seguradoras to acquire a 25% stake in the Portuguese insurer Seguros GNB. After the closing of the transaction, Crédit Agricole Assurances' stake in GNB Seguros will increase from 50% to 75%, the remaining 25% being held by the Portuguese banking group Novo Banco. The operation remains subject to the approval of the Portuguese authorities. Following the announcement in July 2018 of a partnership with Italian bank Credito Valtellinese in the life insurance sector, Crédit Agricole Assurances is pursuing its strategy of developing partnerships with external banking groups, the group said in a statement. . The subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group also confirms its willingness to develop its non-life insurance activities in Portugal, the group continues. Created in 1996, GNB Seguros is the 13th non-life insurance company in Portugal and, at the end of 2017, had more than 77 million euros in premiums written. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: ECH Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:37 ET (07:37 GMT)
la forge
16/10/2018
09:21
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Credit Agricole Assurances announced Tuesday the signing of an agreement with Unidas Seguradoras to acquire a 25% stake in the Portuguese insurer Seguros GNB. After the closing of the transaction, Crédit Agricole Assurances' stake in GNB Seguros will increase from 50% to 75%, the remaining 25% being held by the Portuguese banking group Novo Banco. The operation remains subject to the approval of the Portuguese authorities. Following the announcement in July 2018 of a partnership with Italian bank Credito Valtellinese in the life insurance sector, Crédit Agricole Assurances is pursuing its strategy of developing partnerships with external banking groups, the group said in a statement. . The subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole Group also confirms its willingness to develop its non-life insurance activities in Portugal, the group continues. Created in 1996, GNB Seguros is the 13th non-life insurance company in Portugal and, at the end of 2017, had more than 77 million euros in premiums written. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; +33 (0) 1 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: ECH Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires October 16, 2018 03:37 ET (07:37 GMT)
la forge
15/10/2018
08:49
What did I say about the gold price? "Simply put, gold has finally rebounded and the bulls are out in force." Well, feast your eyes on this (below)... Https://uk.investing.com/commodities/gold
researchanalyst1
02/10/2018
17:27
Definitely something cooking here and on solg...
p winky
02/10/2018
16:30
Looks like there is definitely something brewing.
zedder
02/10/2018
07:48
Morgan Stanley raises Crédit Agricole's online weighting to overweight by targeting EUR 16.40 against EUR 15 previously.
ariane
26/9/2018
10:10
PARIS (Agefi-Dow Jones) - Crédit Agricole SA will appeal Wednesday the fine of 4.3 million euros imposed by the European Central Bank (ECB) in July, report Les Echos. Accused by the institution frankfurt not to have respected, in its quarterly results reports, the rules on the declaration of capital ratios, the French bank "is about to launch the counter-attack" at the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), says the financial daily. Contacted by the agency Agefi-Dow Jones, no spokesman of the bank was available immediately to comment on the information. In its August ruling, the ECB criticized Crédit Agricole for "having classified equity instruments as CET1 instruments without prior authorization from the competent authority". The infringements would have occurred in the quarterly statements of the institution between 2015 and 2016. CET1, or Common Equity Tier 1, is the core of the equity of financial institutions. The sanction concerns the listed part of the French bank, Crédit Agricole SA, as well as two of its subsidiaries, Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, for € 200,000, and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, for € 300,000. The amounts have already been recorded in the accounts presented at the beginning of August by the banking group. -François Berthon, Agefi-Dow Jones; 01 41 27 47 93; fberthon@agefi.fr ed: VLV Agefi-Dow Jones The financial newswire (END) Dow Jones Newswires September 26, 2018 02:59 ET (06:59 GMT)
the grumpy old men
24/9/2018
08:22
Very significant news here.. TOP NEWS: Randgold Resources Agrees Merger With Barrick Gold https://www.google.com/search?q=Randgold+Resources+has+agreed+to+an+all-share+merger+with+Barrick+Gold%2C+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
s1zematters
24/9/2018
06:20
BREAKING NEWS! BARRICK GOLD AND RANDGOLD IN ADVANCED MERGER TALKS 23 September, 2018 By Danielle Bochove, Dinesh Nair, and Scott Deveau (Bloomberg News) Barrick Gold is said to be in advanced negotiations to merge its operations with Africa-focused rival Randgold Resources Ltd., protecting the Toronto-based miner’s crown as the world’s largest producer of the metal. A deal is imminent, according to one of the three people familiar with the negotiations. They declined to provide more details. Talks could still fall apart should the parties fail to agree on the terms. Executives from Barrick and Randgold are in Colorado Springs for the Denver Gold Forum. In Barrick’s case, a merger would help the miner boost output at a time when the stock has been punished for the company’s stagnant pipeline. Barrick’s gold production fell to 5.3 million ounces in 2017, from more than 8 million ounces a decade earlier, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The company shed non-core assets outright, or sold stakes to partners, to repair its balance sheet, after its debt peaked at $15.8 billion in 2013. Barrick might also benefit from Randgold’s experience in navigating the tough environment in Africa. Mining companies have found themselves caught up in a wave of resource nationalism around the world, but the tide has been particularly strong in many parts of Africa, where politicians are threatening to upend long-standing agreements in order to reap greater economic rewards from local resources. Acacia Mining Plc, which is majority-owned by Barrick, has been stuck in limbo after Tanzania imposed a ban on exports of mineral concentrates in 2017 and slapped a $190 billion tax bill on the London-listed company. Https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-23/barrick-gold-randgold-in-advanced-stages-of-merger-talks A tie-up with Randgold, one of the most respected gold companies in the world and famed for its ability to conduct business in some of the most hostile territories in Africa, would not only materially expand Barrick’s footprint in the continent, but would also hugely compliment current negotiations with the GoT and the Chinese (Shandong and possibly Zijin) investors. Randgold operates five mines in three countries across the continent: in Mali, Côte d’Ivoire and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Expect a sharp re-rating of Acacia shares.
researchanalyst1
23/9/2018
21:10
Could acacia be involved in potential randgold/barrack tieupHow much%wise does barrack own of acacia
foxy22
21/9/2018
10:01
Those ratings are fictional. It's not because it's on the internet that it's true....
casual47
21/9/2018
07:24
Agreed - finally some momentum...lets see if we can make it 4 days in a row of solid gains!
luisfrg
10/9/2018
10:00
Not sure if this is a reason:http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-09/08/c_137452806.htm
guitars4stars
Chat Pages: 313  312  311  310  309  308  307  306  305  304  303  302  Older
Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:33 V: D:20181023 17:55:51