Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
All Star Minerals plc NEX:ASMO NEX Ordinary Share GB00B12T7004
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.0% 0.02 0.01 0.03 0.02 0.0175 0.02 108,856 16:30:00
Industry Sector Turnover (m) Profit (m) EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap (m)
- - - -

All Star Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 826 to 849 of 1200 messages
Chat Pages: Latest  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/6/2011
11:14
Signs of life. http://allstarminerals.emperor-design.com/default.aspx
whoppy
25/6/2011
11:00
BEM moving up...something to do with an increase in resources estimate at Kallak and price of rare minerals rising. Can't be long until ASMO start drilling. Last year's AGM was 9th July. They would want the drill bit turning by the time of this year's AGM but I can't see a date for it though.
whoppy
20/6/2011
13:55
piosacraic A very honest post, I commend you, although I hope that things will start to look up sooner, rather than later.
stav5001
16/6/2011
17:56
Best concentrate on why we decided to take a stake in a little known share on PLUS, .....because of the extra ordinary potential,... which at the time outweighed the risk involved. Has this changed?
stav5001
09/6/2011
15:47
AND another load today........
anley
07/6/2011
17:33
I still see selling from those who got their shares last year at 0.25p+. Another 500,000 hit the MM books today!! I have lost count on how many shares have now been sold.
anley
04/6/2011
17:50
I think the financial position is fine! All they need to do is get the drill rig on site and the share price will rise and so they can tap the market for further funds. They don't exactly need huge sums for this. I know Anley has reservations about this but i dont share them to the same degree. In principle there should be no problem with funds IF they get the rig on site and start drilling. If they dont do that then I could see finances being a problem because it would beg the question, why would iis buy shares if the company isnt ever actually going to do anything on the ground? Personally I am hoping that they will get drilling in June like the Shares Mag article says. If so, then I can see that being the catalyst for strong rises, and I will look to buy more, even if the price is up to say 2p.
loadsamonay
04/6/2011
13:36
What do you make of the financial situation?
piosacraic
02/6/2011
14:50
Gets a mention in Shares Mag page 37 - particularly for rare earths. Says All Star "expects to behin drilling on its gilpas uranium project later this month" Says investors could consider buying as a way of playing the tightness in rare earth metals at 1.15p
loadsamonay
26/5/2011
22:19
thelength1 - 26 May'11 - 17:03 - 827 of 829 You make some good points in your post. Why go to the effort of de ramping this stock? Is it to suit one`s own agenda? Get in at a better price maybe.
3windy
26/5/2011
19:17
That is a very good broker report and is very positive imo.It really does remind you of the potential of this company.
rl13
26/5/2011
19:04
That is a very good point thelength1
rl13
26/5/2011
17:03
We will have to wait until analy buys in I expect. Everything asmo will be fantastic then ! Company's don't only go up in value when production starts analy. Maybe you should have another look at the companies mentioned. To go to the efforts you do to regularly post negatively without an investment here shows you think it is worth the effort keeping investors away and we all know it. Very encouraging really. If it's worth deramping it's worth researching is the way I see it. We have a huge amount to be exited about here.
thelength1
26/5/2011
13:30
If it's Tues, it's Future funding > On Wed it's Government attitudes to licences > On Thurs best try summat else as maybe they didn't work.... uranium takes a long time>>> >>>What will tomorrow's moan be? >>>>>> You never know, Anley might yet come up with something original or even company specific like the in my view worthwhile posters here.... We live in hope>>>> :)
microscope
26/5/2011
10:10
With nothing.................so until the management can PROVE that there is a commercial find I will still wait and watch. THELENGTH1 should take a look at some of the names mentioned in the research notes and look at the capital costs and the length of time it takes to bring a uranium mine in to production..............up to 10 years!!!!
anley
25/5/2011
23:44
I share anleys concerns to the extent explained above. And anyway a healthy dose of scepticism such as his is always a good thing in investing. Personally I already hold shs but given my notes above I think the real time to buy is when the announcement of drilling has been made. OK the share price will be up a good bit on today, but geologically this is great and you could see a multibagger. So there would be plenty of upside still. Its true you can buy today cheap cheap but if the drilling doesnt materialise, then where do you end up in 12 months after scarce news and further dilutions?
loadsamonay
25/5/2011
20:37
lol your last post did make me laugh analy. Seen it all apparently apart from how junior miners grow and raise funds ! I'm afraid by the time asmo have a resource and you get in the price will be alot higher. That's the risk of junior miners, but getting in now can reap huge rewards as you well know. With projects and a bod like asmo it's worth it surely ! I'm afraid people are cottoning on to this little gem despite your attempts of putting people off. I agree with microscope very adept indeed.
thelength1
25/5/2011
17:19
can someone post the text of the broker note please
red nutter
25/5/2011
15:55
Ps after that rant from me, the broker note is a good read. V detailed. And underlines how good the assets are. Underestimates the potential though - and doesn't include iron ore in a potential upside valuation.
loadsamonay
25/5/2011
14:48
The broker note is a good read. For my part I am much less concerned than Anley about fund raising..IF..they get the rig on site at Gilpas. The thing is there is a balance between fund raising and share price growth which as BEM have proven can be done well. The trick is to get the news to increase the share price and add company value before then going back for more funds - which you get at a higher share price and there is then a lesser dilution of shareholders. So if we get a rig on site, and get good grades, I think the share price will be quite far north from here. And if they have the money to do that now, they should crack on and do it. The broker note says drilling will cost aroun £50k. So they should press on. The concern for me, is about whether or not they will actually get drilling. It feels like its taking an age to get started (there were rnss last year about drilling plans). I'm not sure why this is taking so long. But for my part its very frustrating to see what great assets the company has with such huge potential, but at the same time there doesn't seem to be a desire to put the foot on the gas get started. And if we don't get started, there won't be any increase in value...just more dilution after dilution potentially - anley's point. So to that extent I share his concern. Considering how much they've raised £50k is a small price to pay for a huge leg up in company value, and that's all they have to do. Just kick the ball at their feet and watch that share price rise. I almost feel like going over there myself with £50k to pay a drilling company on site and pointing at the spots in the ground. Its not rocket science to pay a driller £50k and point at the spots on the ground to drill. Then I think they take a reading from some sort of radioactive monitor of the cores, write it down, and move on to the next hole.
loadsamonay
25/5/2011
12:47
Thanks CD, good post indeed. Nothing like moving the goalposts is there. So the 'argument' switches from funding to government licences. There's always something to knock exploration stocks with, of course, and Anley seems very adept imho!
microscope
25/5/2011
12:28
This is the below email response I received from Conrad. Point 7 is regarding a new broker note, which incidentally has been released today! http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch.co.uk/?ACT=18&ID=5125 Hi Andrew, Thanks for your e-mail on All Star Minerals. Answers as follows: 1. Unfortunately Jan, our geologist, has been ill the past fortnight, and so the timetable has slipped somewhat. We will make an announcement to the market when appropriate to advise on drilling. 2. We will follow up the analysis of the magnetic anomaly with a ground control survey through using a magnetometer. Should this work prove positive, we would then undertake scout drilling. 3. Yes, Beowulf still holds 5,000,000 shares in All Star Minerals. A full list of major shareholders will be published on our new website, which will be live by the end of May. 4. We will also consider funding opportunities if they are in the best interest of the company and shareholders. 5. No, we would like to develop the projects without bringing on a joint venture partner. 6. AIM is a logical progression for All Star Minerals, but only once the projects are that bit more advanced. 7. Yes, watch this space! Best Wishes, Conrad
carpe diem007
25/5/2011
11:02
What happens if you find commercial quantities and the governments policy of granting mining liciences suddenly changes? In the case of ASMO and a Swedish government that may not be the case but this company has blown millions only to get to the stage as you see it now. That is a big issue for me who came in at 2p (the original issue price) and sold at 3p then back at O.55 to sell at 2p again. Very lucky you may say but as an investor and former fund manager in mining stocks going back over 40 years I have seen it all. This company needs capital and when you get a poster like THELENGTH1 telling current and potential investors that another 5 million shares may be issued as the price will have gone up is silly. It has been known for over a year that some of the bolders contain interesting ammounts of uranium.........so how is that after a full year or more we know have a sudden frenzy about how valuable this company could be!! For me I have to wait and see what they come up with and what sort of capital they require to bring at least one project to fruition. As for IO at least it has cost BEM £3,000,000 so far with at least the same again. SO to issue 5m shares in ASMO for even 1p will not even get a driller on site to drill a pee hole............can you see why I take a very conservative view of Mr Windham and all the capital he has blown so far?
anley
24/5/2011
11:32
The point, of course, as with all exploration stocks, is imho that if you can prove to others you have a commercially viable resource that can ultimately produce impressive shareholder returns, then the later funding requirements are likely to take care of themselves, because there will be plenty of others who imho at that stage 'want to be a part of it'. At this stage in my view proving the resource is the challenge, not some fairly distant future funding question likely to take care of itself if all goes well meantime, so Anley should imho not fret so much at least for now. Based on the evidence to date, I think things look very much on track and I believe buyers at this level are making a great risk/reward investment.
microscope
Chat Pages: Latest  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older
ADVFN Advertorial
Your Recent History
NEX
ASMO
All Star M..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20200531 17:45:47