Buy
Sell
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cadence Minerals Plc AQSE:KDNC Aquis Stock Exchange Ordinary Share GB00BJP0B151
  Price Change % Change Share Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.125 0.82% 15.375 3,810 16:29:58
Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price
14.00 18.00 15.70 15.325 15.325
Last Trade Time Trade Type Trade Size Trade Price Currency
11:03:36 1,197 15.70 GBX

Cadence Minerals (KDNC) Latest News (1)

More Cadence Minerals News
Cadence Minerals Investors    Cadence Minerals Takeover Rumours

Cadence Minerals (KDNC) Discussions and Chat

No Forum Threads FoundAdd a New Thread

Cadence Minerals (KDNC) Most Recent Trades

Trade Time Trade Price Trade Size Trade Value Trade Type
11:03:3615.701,197187.93O
10:05:1815.7031849.93O
10:04:1415.70639.89O
09:31:0515.701,910299.87O
08:13:4215.5032249.91O
View all Cadence Minerals trades in real-time

Cadence Minerals (KDNC) Top Chat Posts

Top Posts
Posted at 19/1/2023 21:21 by swanvesta
Anyone else seen KDNC ads on Twitter? Surely management knew of that before their purchases.
Posted at 17/1/2023 15:30 by davesailing
According to Walletinvestor.com KDNC target price in the next 14 days: 20.702p upside and 15.184p downside. (highest and lowest possible predicted price in a 14 day period)
Posted at 09/1/2023 11:30 by davesailing
Always a good sign when the CEO is buying more shares and the CEO, FD, non exec Chairman and non exec Director all have reasonable holding/stake in the company. Share price in 2023 should rise, hopefully 25p+
Posted at 03/1/2023 11:42 by diesel
2 factors are crucial, the price of I/O and the shipping costs, but patience and an efficient operation maybe suppling local industry, (at least the same continent), this could well turn out to have significant value. Then again there is also their investment in EMH, although the share price is way down, the asset value cannot be denied.
Posted at 01/1/2023 20:48 by iceagefarmer
i remember when kdnc went up 400% on macauthur news once then all the way back down and lower
Posted at 01/1/2023 19:44 by djfrankie2
AS usual nothing goes in a straight line with KDNC , PFS complete why not release it ?? is it because its not as great as expected ? or will cost more to mine than expected ? will it be released with a cash call ??, Amapa Billion pound mine - Sonara hundreds of millions EMH billion pound mine yet KDNC are 12 pence 9 pence a couple of weeks ago truth is EMH is the only actual asset 8 pence im as cynical as ever but watching from a distance ( dont gamble money you can afford to lose ) , dont suggest any of this on the LSE board im am convinced several of the main characters over there own most of the company obsessive is an understatement..
Posted at 07/12/2022 07:25 by iceagefarmer
probably wont have much effect on the share price but macarthur minerals up 33% today in aus...still well down from its highs though but its a start hxxps://hotcopper.com.au/asx/mio/?keywords=MIO
Posted at 14/11/2022 22:43 by iceagefarmer
alot of talk about sonora on lse

observer842

Price: 10.30

Strong Buy

RE: SonoraToday 22:09
Indeed @Mer. 18.6% of the JORC defined reserves are associated to KDNC, the other 81.4% our partners - Ganfeng. About 3.6% of the current 35ktpa LCE mining plan is associated with KDNC. Anyone who thinks that Sonora is sticking at 35ktpa simply isn't paying attention, and since our JV's surround Ganfeng's 100% area, it's pretty much nailed on expansion is going to mean we will be mined earlier and in greater volume. We could be talked low double digit percentages of a multi-billion dollar project associated with KDNC - going once, going twice... :-)))

Posted at 12/7/2022 16:09 by djfrankie2
Nearly fell off my chair KDNC up quite significantlly on the day on Kiran buying 10 grands worth of shares this is an excellent gesture except by purchasing , if im not mistaken he cannot issue any price sensative information for at least a month so nothing to move the share price anytime soon.
Posted at 11/2/2021 12:53 by urchin1
Anyone out there care to put a guesstimate where the KDNC share price may go to?
Cadence Minerals share price data is direct from the London Stock Exchange
Your Recent History
AQSE
KDNC
Cadence Mi..
Register now to watch these stocks streaming on the ADVFN Monitor.

Monitor lets you view up to 110 of your favourite stocks at once and is completely free to use.

Log in to ADVFN
Register Now

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20230130 20:48:04