ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

INST Instore

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Instore LSE:INST London Ordinary Share GB0001469930 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 4.68 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Instore Share Discussion Threads

Showing 376 to 399 of 400 messages
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/12/2009
12:56
Anyone know whats happening now this has delisted?
Dont think I have been given an option to have my shares purchased has anyone else?

dpmcq
09/11/2009
10:32
Would think this will be different. If resolution passed then we will all be written to with the option of either accepting the 5p or taking our chance as v small shareholders in the delisted company. In my experience do not take the latter option - no say in policy, no right to dividends, no communication etc etc.
leadingladies
08/11/2009
20:24
how does the 5p per share buy back work? Do I still sell through stock exchange or is the method different in this case?
jacobia
02/11/2009
19:02
Suspect he knows true worth of this co. Far better delisting then taking all the spoils himself than sharing with long suffering shareholders. Am sure this has been on his agenda for some time. Feeling well and truly sha__fted !
leadingladies
02/11/2009
09:59
Doing a Matalan or???? Take it private, fix it, double or treble it's value then flog it.

Instore aiming to delist from the stock market

neilrr
09/8/2009
21:42
Can anyone actually see this heading north. Intergration of crown crest stock through instore shops??? Run up to christmas in middle of recession??? Other discount shops doing really well??? Offers happening in discount sector ie NISA. Gut feelings anyone?
jacobia
03/7/2009
00:01
results are in and they dont look too healthy.
fedupatinstore
26/5/2009
09:53
From what I have heard business has improved and they are looking to take on new stores so things cannot be that bad.
crumppot
15/5/2009
14:54
The store near me is very busy lately.
toby104
30/4/2009
23:34
the store are not getting the correct mix of products.
there are so called core products that have not been in for ages. we are not even competitive any more, and sales? well sales are really bad, it seems that the company is going down hill quicker each and every week. if i could get something else i would be so out of there cause i dont think its going to be around for long. last year we lost 7million pounds, this year i think it will be probably somewhere in the region of 5-7 million again. its not that they just dont know how to make money they dont know how to stop losing money.

fedupatinstore
29/4/2009
14:57
SO the situation seems very poor.
What about the range of products and sales? Do the stores have the right products and how are sales?
I am sorry to hear that things are not good I thought with the new owners we would see a major improvement.

crumppot
28/4/2009
23:48
more area managers have been paid off last week. last year they did this then they brought in a load of new ones, but now they are getting rid of them again. its seems like they dont know what they are doing. i agree with libby, the staff are only in store to do tills! the store i work in has only ever got 1 staff member in to do the tills in the morning and just 2 in the afternoons. the 2 managers have to do everything else themselves and the customers are complaining about no-one in the store to help them. our customer service has just disappeared and that will mean worse sales cause the customers will keep getting fed up with poor service and going elsewhere.
fedupatinstore
15/4/2009
12:11
thanks libby for your comments. Looks like investing in this company is to be avoided at all cost for the time being.
jaykaytee
18/3/2009
22:49
They are supposed to be cutting costs.... and they have just announced a new 'head of sales'.... how long he will be in the job for before he gets a nice little pay off as surplus to requirements!!!
fedupatinstore
18/3/2009
12:45
thanks for the update, fedup.... Is Libby still on the board?
I'd like to hear your views on the current state of affairs.

jaykaytee
17/3/2009
22:29
I have worked for the company for over 7 years and have never seen things so bad. I believe that when the year end results are released they will be bad AGAIN!!!
every store in the company has had to complete a stocktake in the past 2 months and payroll at store level has been decimated. Customer service is badly affected and this is no way to improve sales in the current climate.
into the bargain crown crest, which is owned by aziz tayub, is supplying our competitors with food products which they can sell cheaper than we can! surely this is not good business practice???

fedupatinstore
22/1/2009
12:02
So any further trading news? Are losses being reduced?
crumppot
13/1/2009
11:01
Good news for the sector.

Poundland's festive sales soared as middle classes traded down.

Strong Poundland proves itself popular with everyone.

neilrr
07/1/2009
17:21
Very similar to last Christmas (which is much better than expected)
ialwayswinatmonopoly
21/12/2008
21:09
any forecasts on pre xmas trading?
jacobia
01/12/2008
15:12
Can I get back to you at the end of January?
ialwayswinatmonopoly
27/11/2008
13:13
so do you think the company's future looks more rosy than before?
crumppot
14/11/2008
23:08
The credit crunch, dramatic drop in the interest rate and drop in house prices will not have any effect whatsoever on the majority of Instore/Poundstretcher customers so it will be interesting to see if INST has economic immunity.

The share purchase issue and the unconditional offer by Aziz was a technical offer. It was not an offer or an effort to take the business over or to de-list it. The objective of Aziz was to obtain a controlling state and in doing this the offer to purchase the shares from Tradegro must also be made available (by virtue of the stock exchange rules) to all other shareholders on exactly the same terms and (if requested to do so) must buy the shares from any other shareholder at exactly the same price as paid for the Tradegro shares, although this is not the ultimate objective of Aziz.

As far as I am aware it is not the intention for Aziz to buy the business outright.

The company is still experiencing some fundamental challenges in-house in respect of buying with margins in mind.

Colour roll (aka Ponden Mills) has proven to be a success, despite shutting down over 35% of the number of outlets. The sales activities of this brand is for the first time in nearly 2 years showing an operating profit.

Inevitably, the next few weeks will prove crucial to the company. The hard work of the last 18 months will all have been in vane if they can't keep the tills ringing through the next 6 weeks and at the right margins. Things really are on a knife edge.

ialwayswinatmonopoly
29/10/2008
20:32
Anyone have any thoughts on this at present?
jacobia
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock