ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

SAR Sareum Holdings Plc

5.50 (23.66%)
Last Updated: 08:35:32
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Sareum Holdings Plc LSE:SAR London Ordinary Share GB00BMC3RJ87 ORD GBP 0.0125
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  5.50 23.66% 28.75 28.50 29.00 29.25 23.75 23.75 877,071 08:35:32
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Pharmaceutical Preparations 0 -3.19M -0.0469 -4.96 15.83M
Sareum Holdings Plc is listed in the Pharmaceutical Preparations sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SAR. The last closing price for Sareum was 23.25p. Over the last year, Sareum shares have traded in a share price range of 10.20p to 147.50p.

Sareum currently has 68,069,416 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Sareum is £15.83 million. Sareum has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -4.96.

Sareum Share Discussion Threads

Showing 17101 to 17119 of 17125 messages
Chat Pages: 685  684  683  682  681  680  679  678  677  676  675  674  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/4/2024
08:50
Yeah BARKBOO.

The tender little vegetables will be very angry today.

norma_stitts
23/4/2024
08:49
So glad I took the advice of Wolf, Peace et al to not take part in the placing at 10p. HAHA. LMFAO
ackkers
23/4/2024
08:44
The three amigos always slow down when we have a nice touch - this is rather fun earning dough for nothing and witnessing them suffer.

El Guapo won’t be happy!

barkbooo
23/4/2024
08:37
Normally has found copy and paste...
wolfofwallstreets
23/4/2024
07:41
Critical, your posts are so difficult to understand.'Mr Steel, James and individuals via TELEGRAM'. What does it all mean? Can you bullet point your comments into readable sentences so I can understand your points.
peaceandlove
23/4/2024
07:31
Really good post Iamhappy.

I've always suspected the MHRA may have felt that Sareum's novel formulation was not a sufficient innovation to expose fit and healthy volunteer-patients to the risks of the clinical trial in the UK hence their decision to move to Australia.

I have also said many times we as potential investors don't know if 1801 works let alone Sareum. The Clinical Trial is a phase 1. This assesses only the basic safety of the new molecule and has nothing to do with whether it will work or not.

The happy clappers are certain 1801 is going to license for several £billion. I just can't see it myself.

Let's get the Phase 1 data first. If successful and they eventually start to show that their prototype drug is safe enough to administer to sick patients in the future (Phase 2a and then Phase 2b) maybe I'll have a punt, but until then it's a wait and see. A long way to go yet. And more money will be needed. At present there is no proven products and no revenue.

Sareum's business model was always to license pre clinical or early clinical - I just can't see that happening in the short term.

In the meantime, we have the gruesome twosome on here being vile and disgusting. Also, the happy clappers ramping the cr*p out of Sareum without a shed of evidence to back up their claims.

peaceandlove
22/4/2024
21:51
Come on critical...

Explain foi to me...

Tell us all whens the takeover...

What does emma walmsley think...

Remind us of a time you spoke to thoth...

wolfofwallstreets
22/4/2024
21:26
Get a life...if ever there was words that apply to you.

You're just a mad ramper...

You didn't understand FOI rules...

When's the takeover happening..

wolfofwallstreets
22/4/2024
20:47
Critical..

You don't even know how FOI works..

You aren't taken seriously here...

Did emma walmsley tell you when the takeover is happening

wolfofwallstreets
22/4/2024
20:26
Exactly iamhappy1 but so few wish to discuss the progress from the rather groundbreaking research which has progressed.
I suspect your boiler room mates will accept at some point that the continued buying from genuine investors will outweigh your playing the share given the information you have attained from Mr Steel and his cohorts.
I truly hope that dome on lse see through the game some ay on lse.

But you are probably involved. Be a SAD day if this share was manipulated by James and the wealth of info that might construct individuals via TELEGRAM.

criticalthinker1
22/4/2024
20:19
The principal financial risks are the ability to raise sufficient funds to support the Company through to profitability and failure to secure licensing agreements

There Always Remains The Possibility That A Similar Drug Is Being Developed By A Competitor That Demonstrates Greater Efficacy Or A Better Safety Profile. Alternatively, A Similar Drug In Development May Conclude A Licensing Deal Or Reach A Later Stage Of Development Before We Are Able To, Thus Reducing The Likelihood Of Sareum Securing A Licensing Agreement

iamhappy1
22/4/2024
20:02
And if you want the conclusive point its just below from the link I posted

In conclusion, the current large-scale, cross-sectional study revealed that compared to other treatment methods, IL-23 inhibitor treatment decreased the risk of COVID-19 and long COVID. These findings support the suggestion to avoid preventive cessation of IL-23 inhibitor treatment. In fact, in cases of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis that require systemic treatment, IL-23 inhibitor treatment should be positively considered. However, further studies with longer follow-up are warranted to provide broader insight into the influence of this class of drugs on COVID-19 risk.

So I appreciate the end part of my post which is a paste ...but read it! Further studies...

Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I'm one further day towards my end. But I will not allow obfuscation and posters who can't respond to genuine aware investments to be shorted and denounced given the 'potential'.
I love hearing about real posters doing real things such as flying, being supportive of their offspring being our future. I get that!!
I'm up for a discussion point.
Let's request an EGM and no time limit.
Let's get a discussion going with the board snd PH and our IR department.
Especially given my find that I already knew about from previous findx I have licked away ready for release when appropriate.

criticalthinker1
22/4/2024
19:49
Critical pay attention to words like "may" & "might" similar to your previous post from 2014! the science has moved on in the last decade
iamhappy1
22/4/2024
19:07
The link does work if you press on read thread and then you can open it. Not sure why but my view of my post dosnt show the link but does if you do the above.

All best Steadydanny 👌

criticalthinker1
22/4/2024
18:57
This is from sciencedirect.com 30 January 2024 re covid and psoriasis

I hope the link works.

You will note where the research is being done and 'possibly' entertain the recent Patents Sareum have had approved.

As I purported before and I'm not going to rise to posters who are purely dismissive...but I asked the other day to discuss interleukins...silence...well as I also purported before re my discussions with Thoth and the UsDOD and Sareum....I sincerely hope the likes of Krone might read this and post on lse. Ps greatly appreciate Krones research and Conservative posts.

Anyway if the link dosnt work it's quiteceasy to find it re above information.

All best Steadydanny

I'm hopeful that genuine individuals are aware of the noteable excess deaths albeit they should be lower given the '28 days' scenario that drove numerous countries into noteable ongoing debt.

When you see it you can't unsee it. Even the halfwits who post on here negativity might realise they are just useful idiots.

criticalthinker1
22/4/2024
18:36
The rampers are out in force on LSE. It's so entertaining. They never learn 🤣
peaceandlove
22/4/2024
15:39
He needs a new share to ramp...
wolfofwallstreets
22/4/2024
15:29
Horrid, you need help 😆🤣
peaceandlove
22/4/2024
13:26
I'm seeing a share price that's back to normal...

All for you thoth!! ❤️

wolfofwallstreets
Chat Pages: 685  684  683  682  681  680  679  678  677  676  675  674  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock