ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

MRG Mercury Recyc.

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Mercury Recyc. LSE:MRG London Ordinary Share GB0030426455 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.25 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Mercury Recycling Share Discussion Threads

Showing 401 to 425 of 425 messages
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/12/2016
19:25
NEW NAME

IRONVELD

grupo guitarlumber
06/12/2016
19:21
Ironveld PLC Investor evening - 1 December 2016
22/11/2016 7:02am
RNS Non-Regulatory

TIDMIRON

Ironveld PLC

22 November 2016

22 November 2016

Ironveld Plc

("Ironveld")

Investor evening

Ironveld plc, the owner of a High Purity Iron ("HPI"), Vanadium and Titanium project located on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex in Limpopo Province, South Africa announces that Giles Clarke, Chairman, will be presenting at an investor evening hosted by Turner Pope Investments Ltd. The event will be held on Thursday 1 December 2016 in the City of London, EC4 and will commence at 5pm.

To register your interest, please contact neill@turnerpope.com or call 020 3621 4120.

No new material or trading information will be provided.

Ends

Ironveld plc c/o Camarco
Peter Cox, Chief Executive 020 3757 4980
Shore Capital
Stephane Auton / Toby Gibbs (corporate
finance)
Jerry Keen (corporate broking) 020 7408 4090
Camarco
Billy Clegg / Gordon Poole 020 3757 4980

Notes to Editors:

Ironveld (IRON.LN) is the owner of a High Purity Iron, Vanadium and Titanium project located on the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex in Limpopo Province South Africa. Ironveld expects to mine its own VTM ore as feedstock for a 15MW DC smelter which will produce speciality iron products including high purity iron powder as well as vanadium and titanium slag products.

The Definitive Feasibility Study published in April 2014 confirms the project's viability to deliver an exceptionally high grade iron product (99.5% Fe) called High Purity Iron which commands a premium in the market place. High Purity Iron Powder is widely used in powder metallurgy, in magnetic materials and in manufacturing of welding rods. Vanadium and Titanium slag containing commercial grades of vanadium and titanium will also be produced and sold. Vanadium has historically been used as ferrovanadium or as a steel additive adding a considerable increase of strength to steel. However it is the development of vanadium redox flow battery systems for grid energy storage applications that has the most potential to have a significant impact on future vanadium demand. Titanium Slag is an upgraded white pigment that is used in the manufacture of paint, paper and plastics.

Ironveld's Board includes; Giles Clarke as Chairman, Peter Cox as CEO, Vred von Ketelhodt as CFO, Nick Harrison and Rupert Fraser as a Non-Executive Directors.

Ironveld is an AIM traded company. For further information on Ironveld please refer to www.ironveld.com.

This information is provided by RNS

The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

NRABLBDBRSDBGLB

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

November 22, 2016 02:02 ET (07:02 GMT)

grupo guitarlumber
06/12/2016
19:19
TIDMMRG

RNS Number : 1088K

Mercury Recycling Group PLC

15 August 2012

15 August 2012

Mercury Recycling Group plc

("Mercury Recycling" or the "Company")

Result of General Meeting and Change of Name

Further to the announcement on 27 July 2012 in relation to the Acquisition, Placing and Admission, the Directors are pleased to announce that all resolutions proposed at the General Meeting of the Company held earlier today were approved including a resolution to approve the change of the Company's name to Ironveld plc ("Ironveld"). The Company's ticker will change to 'IRON' following the name change.

Trading on AIM of the Existing Ordinary Shares of the Company will be cancelled, and re-admission and dealings in New Ordinary Shares in Ironveld will commence on AIM, at 8 a.m. on 16 August 2012.

Capitalised terms used but not defined in this announcement have the same meaning as given to them in the Admission Document.

For further information, please contact:
Mercury Recycling Group plc 0330 3338246
Nick Harrison

grupo guitarlumber
06/12/2016
19:16
Suez, Total partner to recycle used cooking oil
Source: Xinhua 2016-12-07 01:19:45 [More]

PARIS, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- French water and waste management group Suez and French oil giant Total on Tuesday announced a ten-year agreement to process used cooking oil into bio-fuel.

According to the agreement, Suez will supply 20,000 metric tons of used cooking oil a year to Total and the oil will be processed into bio-fuel at Total's La Mede bio-refinery which is located in the southeast of the France, the two French groups said.

The partners noted that their alliance will increase the amount of used oil collected by over 20 percent. Currently, about 45,000 metric tons of used cooking oil out of an estimated total surpassing 100,000 metric tons is collected in France.

Suez will also deploy a nationwide oil collection and recycling system suitable for all types of producers, from consumers to the agri-food businesses. The oil will be transported to La Mede for preliminary treatment in a filtration unit built by Suez.

grupo guitarlumber
01/8/2012
10:11
Fundamentals - I hope you dont mind me sharing your post on the slp board :-)
abudhabitrader
31/7/2012
23:02
Scheme of arrangement, received from Selftrade

Terms: CAPITAL REORGANISATION AND CHANGE OF NAME The Company has announced proposals to undertake a reorganisation of its share capital and to change its name to Ironveld Plc. The proposals are subject to Shareholder approval at the forthcoming General Meeting to be held on 15 August 2012.

Terms: Capital Reorganisation: Each of the Companys issued Ordinary Shares of 10 pence will be sub-divided and re-designated as one Ordinary Share of 1 pence and nine Deferred Shares of 1 pence.

Change of Name: All securities under Mercury Recycling Group Plc will change issuer name to Ironveld Plc.

Further information may follow in due course.

fundementals
23/5/2012
08:06
An up-date posted today going to be August before we find out how much we have lost out.
dealit
04/5/2012
20:42
No, no synergy at all. 2 directors who bought a stake in MRG have experience of natural resources (they are also on the board of Amerisur). So this acquisition is not a great shock. According to a press article I saw somewhere, they are keeping the mercury side, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was offloaded at some point.
eburne1960
04/5/2012
10:34
Is there some synergy, mercury, palladium. struggling to see benefit for MRG shareholders. what happens to old business. am i missing something?
gelp
30/4/2012
13:20
I belive the admission document was to be posted to MRG holders by the end of April. Anyone recieved anything. As a current SLP holder I think it spositive for both holders. We get free shares and see someone concentrating on the Iron Ore and you het to diversify in to something that can do much more for your share price

Good luck to all of us.

abudhabitrader
14/3/2012
15:52
Typically on a reverse takeover (defined as the buying company being smaller than the company being bought) the resulting value is the cash in the bank plus a greater or lesser premium for the profitability or "exciting prospects" to come from the newly listed purchased business. How much cash will there be in the combined company post-purchhase?
donaferentes
11/3/2012
06:19
I am sorry to say that I feel that my shares will become de-valued after the reverse takeover I cannot see them holding at even 6.5p.
dealit
09/3/2012
14:43
Yes i would imagine so, don't forget we still have the Recycling buisness..
but best await docs..

mr hangman
09/3/2012
14:40
Thanks for the in-put "mr" and "dona" will that mean that there will be 203,022,285 + 35.8m shares in Mercury?
dealit
09/3/2012
10:30
Plus the 2 directors who have experiance with AIM exploration companies,
Must admit this is looking quite exciting.

It has been argued that iron ore is "more integral to the global economy than any other commodity, except perhaps oil

mr hangman
09/3/2012
10:26
It gets the mining company the use of this company's stock exchange listing effectively, without the expense of listing from scratch
donaferentes
09/3/2012
07:59
We are buying a mining company funded by 203,022,285 new shares then reversing into it. Why not just buy them with £13.5m cash can anyone exlpain the thinking of the board?
dealit
07/10/2011
10:01
Not impressed, so have left the building. Last one out switch the lights off.
luminoso
26/9/2011
13:57
When are results due, then ? have not seen an announcement re date, myself.
luminoso
26/9/2011
12:25
Results this week any ideas anyone how thet have done since the changes in the management structure.
dealit
02/6/2011
11:14
Would have to agree with all of the last three posters. Sadly.
luminoso
30/5/2011
15:48
There is something not quite right about this stock. I bought in becuase the financials were good, potential was good but since the introduction of Westleigh Investment things have gone backwards. I have been involved with investment company takeovers before this is just typical MRG will release bad news and then Westleigh will move in with a cheap buyout price. Sad but true IMHO
dealit
27/5/2011
13:59
Sold all my shares recently. Couldn't see a future for MRG. recycling of tubes and street lamps has a limited future as new lighting, minus the nasty elements, develops. ie. Marlin lamps for example. I've had these from day 1 too.
antonz
27/5/2011
10:16
Is it me or was there a large slice of whingeing in the references to a customer driving a hard price ?

It's not just you - it took me a day or two to realise it properly, but I think we're dealing with a perpetual "jam tomorrow" company here - longer-term prospects always look good, but there are always excuses why they're not materialising in the shorter term...

I'm afraid I'm out. I understand your viewpoint about staying in because of approving of the concept, but I've been burnt by perpetual "jam tomorrow" companies before and prefer to limit the scope of the scorching this time. And having a shareholder like me won't really do the company all that much good - it makes no difference at times that the company is not trying to raise extra capital, and it's dead weight when the company is trying to raise capital, because I most definitely am not throwing good money after bad with this company... Better for all concerned if ownership of my shares is taken over by someone with a stronger belief in the company, I think.

Gengulphus

gengulphus
26/5/2011
10:03
Is it me or was there a large slice of whingeing in the references to a customer driving a hard price ? "Its not fair" is not a business strategy that gives me a lot of confidence. However, I will continue to hold - more as a statement of commitment to the cause and belief in the concept rather than any hope of making money out of this particular stock. Its not impossible for this to turn round - unlikely, but not impossible - and if it did, it could move sharply upwards. I won't hold my breath though. I'll look for profits elsewhere.
luminoso
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock