ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

P&MM Plc - Well Ahead of broke forecasts

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator CockneyRebel Created 9 Feb 2005 Posts 93 Last Post 18 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads

Stock Charts

Long Term Stock Chart

No news found

I bought into these today after they posted an upbeat trading statement.

The statement says they will be materially agead of broker forecasts with operating profit in the region of £1.65m for the year.

They did just £412K operating profit in H1 which means H2 has seen operating profit of around £1.2m

Numis were expecting 1.4m operating profit so it looks like PMM are 20% ahead of forecasts.

On this basis I think we can expect next year's eps forecast to be upped to at least 6.1p, a 20% upgrade, perhaps a bit more.

Looks like the forward PE is something like 12, growth forecast of around 40% and a business sector that is likely to benefit from un upswing in the economy as other businesses re-invest to promote themselves.

Based in Milton Keynes, you can see a bit more about the company here:

http://www.fotorama.co.uk/index.php?f=y

Where they trade under the name of Fotorama.

I'd have thought a PE a lot higher than 12 was likely here. Having done £1.2m operating profit in H2 then £2.4m looks well achievable mext year on an annualised basis. deduct £100K interest that Numis is deducting for this year and £2.3m pre-tax looks very possible next year if not more, around 30% more than currently forecast with no growth over H2. Wouldn't surprise me if 7p eps next year is achievable or more. That would be a forward PE around 10.5 or so.

Looks good value to me - results are due in March.

CR