ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

BPD Bulgarian Prop.

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bulgarian Prop. LSE:BPD London Ordinary Share GB00B058TT05 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 16.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Bulgarian Property Developments Share Discussion Threads

Showing 301 to 322 of 325 messages
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
31/5/2010
20:36
What a bargain!

In Byala, south of Varna.

shammytime
22/4/2009
15:33
Farmland prices in Bulgaria seen on the slide
lbo
12/2/2009
09:59
Bulgaria's a sh.. h...,i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole,completely inflated prices.....OH did anyone else watch watchdog the other night.

Poor Souls......getting fleeced!

petralva
12/2/2009
09:55
what 'mandatory offer' from Windsorville ? where's the RNS ( ie theirs ) to confirm ?
the troll
22/10/2008
21:05
Property prices in Pamporovo down 15% -realtor
lbo
05/9/2008
15:17
Bulgaria's real estate boom stumbles as demand slumps
lbo
23/7/2008
21:18
Bulgaria seeks measures after EU funding freeze
lbo
23/7/2008
21:17
Bulgaria seeks measures after EU funding freeze
lbo
04/6/2008
15:40
Quote: RNS Number : 5783V
Bulgarian Property DevelopmentsPLC
30 May 2008

"... In the defence documentation, the Directors suggested that the Group would, if the offer was not accepted, hold a general meeting to approve the cancellation of BPD's Share Premium Account, which would allow BPD to make a distribution of 19p per share to shareholders. This General Meeting was held on 7th April 2008 and at the meeting the cancellation of BPD's Share Premium Account was approved. Since then BPD has been going through the necessary legal procedure to allow it to make this distribution. Following a successful application to the courts, the cancellation of the Share Premium Account became effective on 28 May 2008. Once BPD has satisfied or provided for any creditors outstanding at this date, the Board will be permitted to declare the dividend of 19p per share. It expects to be able to do this at the end of June or the beginning of July. ..."

mqhopewell
04/6/2008
15:37
Forgive me folks as I'm a newbie... so if 19p dividend due end of June/ mid July, then does that imply you'll effectively be getting the shares at approx 30% discount (based on price approx 57p)?
mqhopewell
22/5/2008
12:26
The guy I met has one appartment block on the Black sea, 1500 euros a square meter,that is not cheap in the slightest,he is having no problem selling off plan to Russians and Bulgarians,like you said no Brits buying now.
traderabc
21/5/2008
18:14
I've also heard the Russians are buying, but sales from the UK have dried up. The Russians are not that price sensitive apparently.
sbs
21/5/2008
13:42
Just back from Bulgaria,I met a property developer there,he builds appartment blocks in Sofia mainly. Trade is good,he says that it is the Russians and Bulgarians doing the buying now. The country is still booming but the stock market has gone down close to 40%. Some recovery is presently happening.
traderabc
15/5/2008
19:17
Gavin Bradley, MD of Odessa Investment, talks about his company in , filmed at the recent show. This company is involved in property investments in Bulgaria and Romania.
sbs
09/5/2008
03:17
Vacation homes stay empty
Date: 03-03-2008

One of the main reasons for withdrawal of foreign citizens from the Bulgarian vacation homes market is the low rate of return, over construction of the resorts and the low quality of offered homes, revealed a report from UniCredit Bulbank. According to the bank return from investments in vacation homes varies between 3% and 5% and many investors start selling their property. The sustainable growth of the real estate market in the resorts could be supported with better investment climate. Still one third of the direct investments in Bulgaria come from real estate deals, UniCredit experts remind.

energyi
14/12/2007
07:32
Came here to tell you to tell the managemant where to go, if you sell out to the management at this price you be crazy.
blackbear
09/12/2007
13:33
Scare story.. 'market collapse' ? pull the other one.
Buy this on weakness.

I hold DDC - more Poland and Hungary.

hectorp
27/11/2007
08:46
Bulg Prop announces a loss of a million and the price rises
where is the logic

saturn5
24/9/2007
12:07
Joe Lewis takes aim at Bulgaria
lbo
31/7/2007
12:30
SATURATION OF SUPPLY 'RUINING' PROPERTY MARKET IN BULGARIA'S BANSKO RESORT

More than 100 three- and multi-bedroom apartments in Slanchev Bryag (Sunny Beach), Elenite and Dyuni Black Sea summer resorts have remained unsold for months, real estate website imoti.net said on June 21.

According to the website, which focuses on Bulgarian real estate sector, this was a clear sign of stagnation in the market for big apartments in the leading resorts on the Bulgarian southern Black Sea coast.

Imoti.net quotes Dinko Slavov, sales manger of Bulgarian Properties, who said that indeed stagnation existed but it was affecting areas in resorts far from the coastline. "Large vacation properties are being bought by wealthy investors, who are ready to spend at least 100 000 euro, but they look for luxury properties and buy apartments next to the sea," Slavov said.

According to Dobromir Ganev, manager of real estate company Foros, "as a rule big vacation properties are hard to sell, because they are expensive".

Ganev said, as many had predicted for years, that "the supply in Slanchev Bryag already exceeds demand".
more>>>>

PROPERTY FOCUS: Apartments in Bulgaria's coastal resorts remain unsold

lbo
15/2/2007
13:10
...good chance that the financial press will cover the Bulgarian property companies at some time.....

a number listed on UK markets...

and entered Europe on Jan 1

and lots of Brits buying out there....

so a story of interest to UK readers I think....

perhaps this weekend....or another....

(and note that all the companies seem to have announced good news and seen small price rises.....)

with some broker tips or new profit forecasts then Bulg prop. stocks could rise I think...some are close to the nett price of raising cash....and do not yet reflect the possibilities I think...

markt
14/2/2007
14:44
...if anyone is watching !!

notice that this announcement is more noteworthy than it looks at first instant...

it is actually an investment of approx. 40-50% of the cap. value of the company if my memory is correct...

ie. a MAJOR/IMPORTANT deal for the co.

it was a deal that was held up

----

And note that as income starts coming in from co. developments the numbers will all change....

and the company will be able to , if it wishes, in time, take on loans to do more developments....gearing up.....using the income(s)...

and with its existing projects it will have options for further investments....and of course be in perfect position to pick and only invest in the best ones....
----

Low premium to the price at which shares were floated/issued.

UK developers active in Bulgaria have been announcing price uplifts etc..
and I think Brits are buying loads in Bulgaria...since cheap....
and solid demand is good for prices and developers....

and increase in number of flights and cheap flights will also help over time...

----

So, I'm a happy chap. Shaping up nicely I think.

markt
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock