ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

OHT Ocean Harvest Technology Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ocean Harvest Technology Group Plc LSE:OHT London Ordinary Share GB00BQKR6R17 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 16.25 15.50 17.00 16.25 16.25 16.25 0.00 07:49:18
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Animal Spec Services, Ex Vet 3.02M -2.83M -0.0225 -7.22 20.45M
Ocean Harvest Technology Group Plc is listed in the Animal Spec Services, Ex Vet sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker OHT. The last closing price for Ocean Harvest Technology was 16.25p. Over the last year, Ocean Harvest Technology shares have traded in a share price range of 9.00p to 25.30p.

Ocean Harvest Technology currently has 125,855,697 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Ocean Harvest Technology is £20.45 million. Ocean Harvest Technology has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -7.22.

Ocean Harvest Technology Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 49 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
04/4/2024
12:14
They've got the market cap right, so I don't see how they could have the wrong shares in issue?
supernumerary
04/4/2024
12:08
The data here on advfn showing just 8mill shares, but there's really about 125 million in issue. Wish they would update data more frequently.
apfindley
09/2/2024
19:21
Youtube video from last Thursday's Presentation at Shares magazine Investor evening:
timbo003
12/9/2023
10:29
Needs to move up to a higher priced feed market and then sell to pets owners with a conscience, not pig farmers
mcbull
12/9/2023
07:22
Interims just out. I really do hope they can succeed with this business, as it seems to be environmentally so beneficial.

However, as they showed in the IPO document, actually making a profit is probably beyond them for the foreseeable future. Their worldwide supply chain must be a nightmare to control. For anyone who's a fan, their balance sheet is pretty sound.

Could a much larger group integrate them into its operations?

jonwig
16/8/2023
15:28
Just looking in here .. 20M+ market cap with revenues of at best £3M and no indication of profitability as they must have published their 2022 results before their IPO... What's the investment case here?
cyberbub
11/7/2023
10:21
A couple of interesting links, courtesy of the Byotrol thread:

Mara Seaweed just gone into administration - looks like they were over-trading and failed to ensure they had the necessary working capital.

And a useful source of links on the entire seaweed industry; there's an astonishing amount of work going into this area:

supernumerary
16/6/2023
08:52
Even wiser bid now 15p and no news -
pugugly
13/6/2023
12:44
Looks as though he was wise price now 18p
pugugly
14/4/2023
22:26
Director/PDMR ShareholdingOcean Harvest Technology Group plc announces that it was notified on 14 April 2023 that, Terence Butler Holdings Limited, a substantial shareholder and PDMR of OHT, sold in aggregate 1,000,000 ordinary shares of 1 pence each in the Company at an average price of 22.977 pence per share.Following the sale, Terence Butler Holdings Limited's beneficial interest in the Company is 24,340,944 Ordinary Shares, representing approximately 19.34 per cent. of the total issued share capital.
oapknob1
13/4/2023
10:39
Looks strong today! Just added a few tranches! No brainer down here
maverickps123
11/4/2023
20:39
Doesn't surprise me.The financial data for the majority of companies is all cited in 2022 and hasn't been updated.
steeplejack
11/4/2023
19:42
ADVFN Fundamentals and charts for this stock have not been updated since launch for new company using old epic. Or so it appears.
pugugly
11/4/2023
17:40
Incidentally,its important to put Ocean HARVEST Technology when doing a search or you are more than likely to end up reading about Ocean Technology,a different kettle of fish.
steeplejack
11/4/2023
17:33
Key Highlights:Based on the placing price of 16p, the market capitalisation of the Company will be approximately £20 million at AdmissionPlacing raised gross proceeds of £6 millionThe Company's ISIN is GB00BQKR6R17 and the SEDOL is BQKR6R1Following Admission the Company will have 125,855,697 Shares in issue
steeplejack
11/4/2023
12:45
What is the market cap? Header says 22m but the ADVFN header says 1.67m?
the count of monte_cristo
06/4/2023
13:53
Current share price 6th. April 2023: 17.625p
125,855,697 shares in issue
Market capitalisation: £22.182M.

"Improving animal nutrition using the power of the sea"

04/04/2023 07:00 UK Regulatory (RNS & others) Ocean Harvest Technology Group PLC Admission to Trading on AIM LSE:OHT Ocean Harvest Technology Group Plc

"Admission to Trading on AIM and First Day of Dealings

Ocean Harvest Technology Group plc, a leading global producer of animal feed additives from multispecies seaweed blends, is pleased to announce the admission of its entire issued ordinary share capital to trading on AIM ("AIM"), a market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc ("Admission"). Admission will take place and dealings will commence at 8.00 am GMT today under the ticker OHT. The Company's Admission Document is available to view on the Company's website at www.oceanharvesttechnology.com .

OHT delivered product revenue of EUR2.5million in 2022, a 67% increase on the prior year, and continues to see strong demand for its products. The Company has a market leading position in a multi billion dollar market with substantial barriers to entry. The Directors remain confident in achieving further significant revenue growth in 2023 and look forward to driving further commercial progress across the Group.

finnCap Ltd is acting as Nominated Adviser and sole broker in relation to the Admission.

Key Highlights:

-- Based on the placing price of 16p, the market capitalisation of the Company will be approximately GBP20 million at Admission
-- Placing raised gross proceeds of GBP6 million
-- The Company's ISIN is GB00BQKR6R17 and the SEDOL is BQKR6R1
-- Following Admission the Company will have 125,855,697 Shares in issue

The Company will provide a live presentation via Investor Meet Company in April. The presentation will be open to all existing and potential shareholders. Questions can be submitted pre-event via your Investor Meet Company dashboard up until 9am the day before the meeting or at any time during the live presentation. Investors can sign up to Investor Meet Company for free and add to meet via: .

Mark Williams, CEO, Ocean Harvest Technology, commented:

"Today's listing is an important milestone for Ocean Harvest Technology and will assist the rapid growth of the Group. The funds raised will enable the Group to continue to strengthen its global sales team and build out its supply chain. We will also continue to invest in R&D to innovate and enhance our existing customer offering in the fast growing markets the Group operates in.

"I am grateful for all the hard work of our team, and I would like to thank our new and existing shareholders for their support. We are confident in our ability deliver on the opportunities ahead and I look forward to providing updates on our progress as our business develops." ..."

hedgehog 100
08/5/2006
10:35
It might help to highlight it a bit more if we were on the leader board
like we should be with a rise of 25%

billbyrne
08/5/2006
10:33
In the time it took me to type the last comment it has moved 25%

All because i bought 1000.
Somebody else buy some and i think we could catch up quicker than i thought.

All imho

billbyrne
08/5/2006
10:29
These are traded on the london and frankfurt markets.
The london shares are missing the rise on the frankfurt market. The shares have moved up from 0.80 euro to 1.75 euro since Jan and are still rising.
There has been no movement in the stock here. There are 01 quarter figures
due this month and with all the contracts that they have signed i think
theres a good chance we may catch up. All imho

billbyrne
16/6/2005
20:13
Expected more of a reaction to todays news. It is my opinion that the
share price has drifted down because the markets had all but given up on
this contract. It should have been included in last years first half
figures, then in the full years figures. The contract is worth 3 million
dollars, with full year earnings of 15 million dollars this is a substantial contract for orad. Not only that but Avi Sharir says The HorseTrack is
one of orad's key growth engines. I can see The HorseTrack being in demand
as racing try's to clean up its image.

Since the year end Orad have also announced,

Contract with Rede Record. One of the largest broadcasters in Brazil
Strategic commercial cooperation with Weatherone
Enhanced cooperation with Vertigo at Amrita TV
Commercial cooperation with Mapcube
Reseller agreement with Worldviz

I think things are starting to look up. With only 10 million shares in
issue and traded on two markets it will not take much activity to make
the shares move quickly.

billbyrne
27/1/2005
15:49
Check out the web site www.orad.tv/ It provides a link to the
Frankfurt market to see what the share price is doing there.

billbyrne
27/1/2005
12:56
Broken through its 200 day average. Up strongly (9%) again today on
the Frankfurt market. Lightly traded here but any buys seem to move the price
sharply upwards.

billbyrne
27/1/2005
11:35
In my opinion there was no reason for the mark down in price
from 120p. If anything the contracts signed, improving margins
and director buys should have bolstered the share price.
The key to the share price for me is the Frankfurt market.
there is more trading activity there and the share price has been
rising steadily for 3 months. We have been catching up the last
couple of days. Its up another 8% today on frankfurt.
I think that the share price could get back to the 120p mark in
the run upto results in march.

billbyrne
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock