ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

sale of life services - this could affect you

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator dpf2000 Created 18 Jan 2005 Posts 2 Last Post 19 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads
If you are or have been a life or pension policyholder in either Pearl, National Provident Life, NPI or London Life chances are you are a shareholder in HHG plc. You will have received an information pack from HHG regarding the sale of its Life Services to another company. Yes, that's right, they are selling your policies and assets for £1.025 billion to a group called Life Company Investor Group Limited which only has a track record going back a few years. As a pension policy holder myself (London Life) I obviously don't want to compromise the safety or security of my pension by selling out my HHG interest for a measely few hundred quid. I rang the shareholder information line for help and they were useless, ' we have no information re how this sale might affect policyholders, only how it affects shareholders'. In the absence of more information I would ask other policyholders to do the same as me, return the voting paper and vote against all the proposals mentioning 'LACK OF INFORMATION FOR POLICY HOLDERS'.