ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

PUR Pure Gold Mining Inc.

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Pure Gold Mining Inc. LSE:PUR London Ordinary Share CA74624E1007 COM SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.60 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Pure Gold Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 8501 to 8522 of 8525 messages
Chat Pages: 341  340  339  338  337  336  335  334  333  332  331  330  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/9/2023
20:55
I like this company because they have bought Madsen for pennies on the dollar, have a good investor base lead by Giustra, and look to have the handle on where previous management went wrong, and there seem to have been quite a few mistakes!

From this point moving forwards this looks a decent prospect IMO, always follow good management.

highley1
12/9/2023
16:05
West Red Lake Gold Drills 70.80 g/t Au over 8.3 m Including 1,120.19 g/t Au over 0.5 m at Rowan Property
12/09/2023 12:00pm
GlobeNewswire Inc.

West Red Lake Gold Mines (TSXV:WRLG)
Intraday Stock Chart

Tuesday 12 September 2023
Click Here for more West Red Lake Gold Mines Charts.

West Red Lake Gold Mines Ltd. (“West Red Lake Gold” or “WRLG” or the “Company”;) (TSXV:WRLG) (OTCQB: WRLGF) is pleased to announce the following update from the 2023 exploration drilling program on its 100% owned Rowan Property located in the prolific Red Lake Gold District of Northwestern Ontario, Canada. Hole RLG-23-163B intersected 70.80 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”) over 8.3 metres (“m”), including 1,120.19 g/t Au over 0.5 m.

This hole represents the highest-grade intercept ever drilled across the Rowan Property and is a testament to the continued success our exploration team is achieving with the 2023 drilling campaign. The drill program at Rowan has already been expanded from 17,000 m to 25,000 m, and these results only further validate the team’s commitment to the Rowan asset.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Hole RLG-23-163B Intersected 8.3m @ 70.80 g/t Au in Vein Zone 101 from 387 m to 395.3 m, including 0.5 m @ 13.46 g/t Au from 389 m to 389.5 m, 0.5 m @ 1,120.19 g/t Au from 393.5 m to 394 m and 0.6 m @ 29.64 g/t Au from 394.7 m to 395.3 m.
This represents the highest-grade intercept ever drilled across the Rowan Property.
The location of the pierce point on Vein 101 represents one of the deeper intercepts drilled within the high-grade East Zone which could be indicating that the vein system is increasing in grade and thickness with depth.
The exploration team is immediately following up on this success to further define this extremely high-grade and thick portion of gold mineralization within the already impressive East Zone at Rowan.

2023-09-12-NR_Figure1_Photograph_Visible Gold

Figure 1. Impressive visible gold showing within intercept grading 1,120.19 g/t Au. Diamond drill core in this photo is NQ diameter (47.6 millimeters).

Shane Williams, President & CEO, stated, "There are very few places in the world where the geologic conditions exist to produce an intercept of this calibre, and the Red Lake district has demonstrated time and again that it is most definitely one of them. Our exploration team has already been immensely successful with the drilling program at the Rowan Mine target in 2023, and the spectacular drill results highlighted in this news release only emphasize the upside that still exists at Rowan. Our team is confident that we are only just starting to scratch the surface at Rowan with many more exciting discoveries to come.”

The high-grade mineralized vein zones encountered at the Rowan Mine target area (the “Rowan Mine Target”) continue to exceed expectations, confirm the geologic model, and further improve the existing high-grade (9.2 g/t Au) 827,462 ounce Inferred Mineral Resource at the Rowan Mine. Plan map and sections for the Rowan Mine drilling outlined in this release are provided in Figures 2 through 4.

TABLE 1. Significant intercepts (>4 g/t Au) from RLG-23-163B at the Rowan Mine Target.
Hole ID Target Zone From (m) To (m) Thick (m)* Au (g/t)
RLG-23-163B Rowan Mine V102

235 236 1 7.42
Incl. Rowan Mine 235.5 236 0.5 14.55
AND Rowan Mine V101

387 395.3 8.3 70.80
Incl. Rowan Mine 389 389.5 0.5 13.46
Also Incl. Rowan Mine 393.5 394 0.5 1,120.19
Also Incl. Rowan Mine 394.7 395.3 0.6 29.64
AND Rowan Mine V101 (fw) 403 404 1 4.92

*The “From-To”; intervals in Table 1 are denoting overall downhole length of the intercept. True thickness has not been calculated for these intercepts but is expected to be ≥ 70% of downhole thickness based on intercept angles observed in the drill core.

A total of 17,000 m of infill and expansion drilling was originally proposed for the Rowan Mine target in 2023. Based on the positive results received to date, the program has been expanded to 25,000 m and is expected to be completed by year end 2023. The additional drill meters will be used to continue de-risking the Rowan Mine resource, and test the growth potential down-plunge on the highest-grade portions of the resource. Current drilling at Rowan has only tested mineralization down to a depth of approximately 550 m. All of the high-grade zones still remain open below this vertical depth. The Red Lake Mining District is known to host orebodies that extend down to +4 kilometre (“km”) depth, which bodes well for the down-plunge growth potential at Rowan.

It is the Company’s belief that potential synergies could exist between high-grade resources at the Rowan Mine target area and Madsen. The Company has initiated a metallurgical study at Rowan to begin evaluating this potential opportunity, as well as a geotechnical study to better characterize the rock mass properties within the mineralized vein zones at Rowan.

In conjunction with infill and expansion drilling, the Company is also initiating the necessary baseline environmental and archaeological assessments to begin moving the project towards an Advanced Exploration Permit status.

2023-09-12_NR_Figure2_Rowan_Project_Section_Location Map

FIGURE 2. Deposit-scale plan map of Rowan Mine Target area showing traces and intercepts for holes highlighted in this News Release.

TABLE 2: Drill collar summary for hole reported in this News Release.
Hole ID Target Easting Northing Elev (m) Length (m) Azimuth Dip
RLG-23-163B Rowan Mine 422171 5657799 366 501 328 -66

DISCUSSION

The Rowan Mine Target consists of more than seven sub-parallel, near-vertical, east-west trending veins that are currently defined over a strike length of approximately 1.1 km– mineralization remains open along strike and at depth. The orientation of the veins at the Rowan Mine tend to follow the direction of D2 deformation, which is oriented in an east-west direction over this part of the property. Individual mineralized veins usually average 1.0 to 1.5 m in thickness, with an overall thickness of the Rowan vein corridor at around 115 m. Gold mineralization is typically localized within quartz-carbonate veins hosted within and along the ‘footwall̵7; margin of a porphyritic felsic intrusive, with increased grades often associated with the presence of visible gold and base metal sulphides (e.g. galena, sphalerite). High-grade dilation zones or ‘ore chutes’ along the Rowan vein trend have been recognized as important controls for localizing thicker and higher-grade zones of gold mineralization. The position and geometry of these dilation zones is well understood at Rowan.

The drilling completed at the Rowan Mine Target in 2023 has been focused on validating historical data across the Inferred Resource, and also infilling apparent gaps in the analytical data set which was a product of very selective sampling techniques implemented during previous drilling campaigns. Assay results received from the 2023 drilling program continue to confirm our thesis that quartz veining and gold mineralization continue at depth and along strike, with grades consistent with, or higher than those outlined in the current Inferred Mineral Resource which remains open in all directions. For example, the 100 Vein Zone - which is the furthest north vein currently modeled within the overall Rowan vein corridor - was previously interpreted to be a lower grade portion of the block model. Recent drilling has confirmed that higher grades are present within the 100 Vein Zone below 150 m elevation, suggesting that gold grades are increasing at depth within this zone which is a trend that has been observed elsewhere in the Red Lake district. Drilling at the Rowan Mine Target area will continue with an emphasis on infill and expansion of the existing high-grade mineral resource.

2023-09-12_NR_Figure3_Section1_RLG-23-163B

FIGURE 3. Rowan Mine drill section showing assay highlights for Hole RLG-23-163B[1].

2023-09-12-NR_Figure4_LongSection_Vein_101

FIGURE 4. Rowan Mine longitudinal section for Vein 101 showing 2023 intercepts > 4 g/t Au. Assay highlights from current press release shown in red[1].

High resolution versions of all the figures contained in this press release can be found at the following web address: hxxps://westredlakegold.com/september-12th-news-release-maps/.

Longitudinal sections showing all intercepts > 3 g/t Au on Veins 101, 102 and 103 can be viewed here: hxxps://westredlakegold.com/august-1st-news-release-maps/.

QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL

Drilling completed at the Rowan Property consists of oriented NQ-sized diamond drill core. All drill holes are systematically logged, photographed, and sampled by a trained geologist at WRLG’s Mt. Jamie core processing facility. Minimum allowable sample length is 0.5 m. Maximum allowable sample length is 1.5 m. Standard reference materials and blanks are inserted at a targeted 5% insertion rate. The drill core is then cut lengthwise utilizing a diamond blade core saw along a line pre-selected by the geologist. To reduce sampling bias, the same side of drill core is sampled consistently utilizing the orientation line as reference. For those samples containing visible gold (“VG”), a trained geologist supervises the cutting/bagging of those samples, and ensures the core saw blade is ‘cleaned’; with a dressing stone following the VG sample interval. Bagged samples are then sealed with zip ties and transported by WRLG personnel directly to SGS Natural Resource’s Facility in Red Lake, Ontario for assay.

Samples are then prepped by SGS, which consists of drying at 105°C and crushing to 75% passing 2 mm. A riffle splitter is then utilized to produce a 500 g course reject for archive. The remainder of the sample is then pulverized to 85% passing 75 microns from which 50 g is analyzed by fire assay and an atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) finish. Samples returning gold values > 5 g/t Au are reanalyzed by fire assay with a gravimetric finish on a 50 g sample. Samples with visible gold are also analyzed via metallic screen analysis (SGS code: GO_FAS50M). For multi-element analysis, samples are sent to SGS’s facility in Burnaby, British Columbia and analyzed via four-acid digest with an atomic emission spectroscopy (ICP-AES) finish for 33-element analysis on 0.25 g sample pulps (SGS code: GE_ICP40Q12). SGS Natural Resources analytical laboratories operates under a Quality Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 17025.

West Red Lake Gold’s Rowan Property presently hosts a National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) Inferred Mineral Resource of 2,790,700 t at an average grade of 9.2 g/t Au containing 827,462 ounces of gold with a cut-off grade of 3.8 g/t Au (NI 43-101 Technical Report authored by John Kita, P.Eng., dated December 13, 2022 and filed December 30, 2022 on www.sedar.com). The Inferred Mineral Resource is located in the area of the historic underground Rowan Mine site and situated within a 1.8 km strike length portion of the regional scale Pipestone Bay St Paul Deformation Zone.

The technical information presented in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Will Robinson, P.Geo., Vice President of Exploration for West Red Lake Gold and the Qualified Person for exploration at the West Red Lake Project, as defined by NI 43-101 “Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects”.

ABOUT WEST RED LAKE GOLD MINES

West Red Lake Gold Mines Ltd. is a mineral exploration company that is publicly traded and focused on advancing and developing its flagship Madsen Gold Mine and the associated 47 km2 highly prospective land package in the Red Lake district of Ontario. The highly productive Red Lake Gold District of Northwest Ontario, Canada has yielded over 30 million ounces of gold from high-grade zones and hosts some of the world's richest gold deposits. WRLG also holds the wholly owned Rowan Property in Red Lake, with an expansive property position covering 31 km2 including three past producing gold mines - Rowan, Mount Jamie, and Red Summit.

2023-09-12-NR_WRLG_Project_Location_Map

ON BEHALF OF WEST RED LAKE GOLD MINES LTD.

“Shane Williams”

Shane Williams
President & Chief Executive Officer

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Amandip Singh, VP Corporate Development
Tel: 416-203-9181
Email: investors@westredlakegold.com or visit the Company’s website at hxxps://www.westredlakegold.com

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Certain statements contained in this news release constitute "forward-looking statements". When used in this document, the words "anticipated", "expect", "estimated", "forecast", "planned", and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements or information. These statements are based on current expectations of management, however, they are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements in this news release. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these statements. West Red Lake Gold Mines Ltd. does not undertake any obligation to revise or update any forward- looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise after the date hereof, except as required by securities laws.

1 Mineral Resources are estimated at a cut-off grade of 9.2 g/t Au and using a gold price of US$1,600/oz. Please refer to the technical report entitled “Technical Report and Resource Estimate on the West Red Lake Project” dated December 13, 2022 prepared for WRLG by John Kita, P.Eng., and filed December 30, 2022 on www.sedar.com.

Photo accompanying this announcement are available at:

hxxps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/590e85ba-76b3-43b0-beb0-d2ea8e641f95

hxxps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/c0e9e792-f872-4b73-9135-34667eb447cb

hxxps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/99885981-8e64-4f22-85f4-15f2ed495ec8

hxxps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/8983ed3c-f2d7-48f2-83c0-aabc1fd3b23d

hxxps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/5d09c20e-b0c0-4808-a9e8-990cf877d87f

Primary Logo
1 Year West Red Lake Gold Mines Chart
1 Year West Red Lake Gold Mines Chart

1 Month West Red Lake Gold Mines Chart
1 Month West Red Lake Gold Mines Chart

seagreen
12/9/2023
16:05
Not sure why people who loved this project and got shafted do not have a look at West Red Lake Gold

They recently did a raise and are trading at a small discount but have just announced bonaza grades on their own property perhaps people are bitter but it was not West Red Lake Gold's fault

seagreen
06/9/2023
19:21
Not much sign of life here stupid mudbath 🤣🤣🤣
kumbuka
06/9/2023
11:44
What do TERN, BIDS, BYOT, PUR, STL and PAL all have in common.

All FAILED

All ramped by stupid failure MUDBATH

kumbuka
11/8/2023
06:44
Another failure by mudbath. When it comes to scams and failed companies they go hand in hand with mudbath
kumbuka
15/5/2023
07:39
Not clear at the moment but I believe our shares will be put on the sprott fund but I might be wrong
tnt99
04/5/2023
15:27
Original announcement stated the share and NSR would accrue to Sprott being the senior secured lender to the company.Does this mean that Pure Mining Inc shareholders get zilch?...
jbennett
25/4/2023
09:19
Does anybody know if we get shares in West Red Lake following the acquisition?
jbennett
24/4/2023
18:59
Where's the news on west lake gold
tnt99
19/4/2023
09:40
A return for who?
loafofbread
19/4/2023
08:50
Hopefully this takeover will result in a return in the future if they do well which I sincerely hope they do
tnt99
17/4/2023
21:46
Not sure what if anything will be paid to lse share holders at this point but hopefully this will be explained if this comes to pass and we will receive some west red lake gold shares and maybe some cash Seems hard to see what will happenBut I had written this off so probably this is a better outcome for the shareholders of pure gold anyone????
tnt99
17/4/2023
19:03
This afternoon's news..PureGold to be Acquired by West Red Lake Gold Mines Ltd.Source: GlobeNewswire Inc.Pure Gold Mining Inc. (NEX:PGM.H) (the "Company") announces that it has entered into a binding letter agreement with West Red Lake Gold Mines Ltd. ("West Red Lake" or "WRLG") (TSXV: WRLG, OTC: WRLGF) and Sprott Resource Lending Corp. ("Sprott"), whereby WRLG will, subject to certain conditions precedent, acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company (the "Acquisition"), subject to approval of the British Columbia Supreme Court (the "Court") in the Company's ongoing proceedings pursuant to the Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (the "CCAA Proceedings").WRLG has agreed to pay C$6.5 million in cash, issue 28.46 million common shares and grant a 1.0% secured Net Smelter Royalty ("NSR") on the Madsen Gold Project as consideration for the Acquisition, as well as make up to US$10.0 million in deferred consideration payments. The share and NSR consideration is expected to accrue to Sprott as a fund managed by Sprott is the senior secured lender to the Company. In addition, US$10.0 million in deferred consideration is payable upon a change of control of WRLG with WRLG having the right to pay down any part of the deferred consideration prior to any change of control. In conjunction with the Acquisition, WRLG has entered into an engagement letter with Canaccord Genuity in respect of a "bought-deal" private placement of subscription receipts for gross proceeds of C$20,000,050 and an underwriter's option of C$5,000,100.Closing of the Acquisition will be subject to several conditions precedent, including the negotiation and execution of a definitive agreement for the Acquisition by no later than May 1, 2023, Court approval of the Transaction, including the grant of a reverse vesting order from the Court, WRLG shareholder approval, and all requisite regulatory approvals, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.About Pure Gold Mining Inc.The Company is a Canadian gold mining company with a mine (the "Mine") located in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada. The Company owns and operates the Company's Mine, which began gold production in 2021 after the successful construction of an 800 tpd underground mine and processing facility. The Company's Mine is centered on a forty-seven square kilometre property with significant discovery potential.Additional information about the Company and its activities may be found on the Company's website at www.puregoldmining.ca and under the Company's profile at www.sedar.comON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY"Jonathan Singh" Jonathan Singh, Chief Administrative OfficerNeither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.All statements in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, are "forward-looking information" with respect to the Company within the meaning of applicable securities laws, including, but not limited to statements relating to the expected terms, timing and completion of the Acquisition, the negotiation and execution of a definitive agreement, the receipt of the reverse vesting order from the Court, and the receipt of all necessary approvals including WRLG shareholder and TSXV approval. Forward-looking information is often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as "seek", "anticipate", "plan", "continue", "planned", "expect", "project", "predict", "potential", "targeting", "intends", "believe", "potential", and similar expressions, or describes a "goal", or variation of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "should", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future performance and is based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management at the date the statements are made including, among others, assumptions about future prices of gold and other metal prices, currency exchange rates and interest rates, favourable operating conditions, political stability, obtaining governmental approvals and financing on time, obtaining renewals for existing licences and permits and obtaining required licences and permits, labour stability, stability in market conditions, availability of equipment, accuracy of any mineral resources, successful resolution of disputes and anticipated costs and expenditures. Many assumptions are based on factors and events that are not within the control of the Company and there is no assurance they will prove to be correct.Such forward-looking information, involves known and unknown risks, which may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including, risks related to the CCAA proceedings and the impact of the same on the Company's operations; completing the Acquisition and the timing thereof; current economic conditions; future prices of commodities; possible variations in grade or recovery rates; the costs and timing of the development of new deposits; failure of equipment or processes to operate as anticipated; the failure of contracted parties to perform; the timing and success of exploration and development activities generally; delays in permitting; possible claims against the Company; the timing of future economic studies; labour disputes and other risks of the mining industry; delays in obtaining governmental approvals, financing or in the completion of exploration as well as those factors discussed in the Annual Information Form of the Company dated March 30, 2022 in the section entitled "Risk Factors", under the Company's SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise unless required by law. Contact information:Tel: 604-646-8000info@puregoldmining.caPrimary Logo
jbennett
09/4/2023
20:34
Hope for some good news soon Someone must think it's worth reopening at the current price of gold And all the investment already done
tnt99
03/4/2023
21:12
It was meant to last a generation or two drill results unbelievable Only 2 million left in the kitty
tnt99
21/2/2023
19:59
It went wrong because the directors basically ramped the company to death on one hand, whilst failing miserably to run the mining operation competently.

They should be charged with professional incompetence and basically lying to the market/shareholders.

temujiin
21/2/2023
07:35
May as well for what they are worth need a phoenix here can't get out of my head the great drill results where did it all go wrong?
tnt99
14/2/2023
10:27
Anyone else hanging on to their shares?
jbennett
12/1/2023
17:05
Something brewing gold rocketing makes a buyer or future loan a greater prospect
tnt99
06/1/2023
18:46
vaston 30 Nov '22 - 11:03 - 4 of 5
0 0 0
Next multibags

SYME … CLON….MODE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

🤣 🤣 🤣 You must be joking! 🤣 What drugs are you taking? 🤣

papillon
30/11/2022
11:03
Next multibags

SYME … CLON….MODE

vaston
Chat Pages: 341  340  339  338  337  336  335  334  333  332  331  330  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

Support: +44 (0) 203 8794 460 | support@advfn.com