ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

MEA Medsea Estates

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Medsea Estates LSE:MEA London Ordinary Share GB00B01TVW49 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.175 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Medsea Estates Share Discussion Threads

Showing 351 to 375 of 375 messages
Chat Pages: 15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/3/2010
22:40
FQS,

Good luck. As you say - best to take the free lunch, then see what happens next. I suspect you're right, in that these people will hope that a piece of paper entices a new generation of investors to part with cash.

I have no holding in Medsea, never have. But I have a tenuous connection with one of their senior people, it's a cricket thing .......

And I don't live in Spain, but off there next week on a cricket trip. As one does...

damanko
05/3/2010
08:30
damanko / mryesyes,

Interesting comments from you both.....

I have nothing to do with Medsea Estates, I am not a shareholder and never have been. However, a few years ago I susbscrbed to the ARC EIS Scam, er I mean scheme, and as part of that I ended up with a small shareholding in a Company called Warmways Holdings plc. Like all the other ARC investments however, this Company went belly up quite quickly and I lost my cash.

That was back in 2007 I think, and I have heard nothing since then..... until very recently however, when I got a letter from Keith Atkinson of MAJI Capital Partners (who was also CEO of Warmways). Without going into the details of the letter I got, he says that in order to make amends for my loss in the Warmways Holdings company, he is offering me 25,000 free shares in MAJI, allegedly worth about £500 (according to him).

Naturally, the alarm bells are ringing, as there is no such thing as a free lunch..... I've been looking for the catch here, but I was thinking there is no harm in taking the free shares for now as there is no commitment to spend any more money.

Your comments above are therefore very interesting, and may give me some guidance as to what is coming up, ie I guess they will try and raise more cash from me at some point (which I sort of guessed would happen).

Thanks VERY much.

FQS

failedqs
04/3/2010
20:56
Fine. I agree. I didn't give a ten paragraph description on how to post what you seemed to want to post - but thanks for all the info. Next time I want to run a scam I'll take it all on board.............

In the meantime, and back to the point, which you raised - if you really would like to post some information on MEDSEA, just do it.

damanko
04/3/2010
19:00
Thanks. But I feel safe as I have no links to the company and so the definition of "insider information" would fail since I have been told this
by a Maji (not in writing) contact
Since at present it is only a plan, I am not breaking any rules.
BTW You are wrong. A lot of people have been caught carrying out scams eg advertising a flat on Gumtree.com to rent and then asking for a Western Union
or Moneygram payment "To reseve the flat and to prove you can pay the deposit"
Basically if interpol are that interested they will come knocking on your door.
Apart from the fact that internet cafe's use CCTV, you would have to visit a new internet cafe everytime you log on as all the IP addresses that succesfully accessed the account are traceable, plus the correspondence.
Interpol have this technology, but of course in the case of the scam I describe the perpetrators tend to be UK citizens, and the authorities simply reverse the Western Union Transaction, or force the fraudster to repay or he will go to court and be forced to declare personal bankrupcy or both.
Whatever you are up to online now, and the consequences are a serious fraud,
you will no longer escape detection; it merely adds to the sophistication of the scam and therefore the term of imprisonment (if any)

mryesyes
02/3/2010
22:33
Yes, just do it.

Some advice .... (which you probably know in any case):

Go to an Internet cafe (I think you might be in Spain, or were there once). When there, get yourself a Yahoo (or some other free) email address, register that address with this bulletin board, - and then write / say - whatever you want. Then there is no trace to your PC, and you can revisit the site from any number of these places in future.

If you do that - and leave no clues about your name, or background, nobody will be any the wiser in the company you have inside information about.

Except, perhaps - future holders in a company that may also rip people off. Go well, and regards.

damanko
02/3/2010
22:21
maji plc (no listing) is reversing into this later in the year after it has raised enogh from the shareholders of the former bke
maji are using the fact that mea is listed to give maji a listing, but ita all a game to get a plc up and running that the directors can invoice to death...wait & see, should one post insider info on here?

mryesyes
12/5/2009
15:50
why has this been restored yesterday

they wanted to delist didn't they?

andrbea
10/11/2008
12:55
By the look of the trades it seems it has been pointless for bargain hunters today.

Possibly some who where lucky enough to build up a stake before today are making a fortune.

lord santafe
10/11/2008
12:47
RNS Number : 7999H
Medsea Estates Group PLC
10 November 2008

MEDSEA ESTATES GROUP PLC

Update on proposed cancellation of AIM admission

Further to the proposal to seek shareholder approval for the cancellation of the
Company's AIM admission, the Company announces that it has received various
approaches from third parties offering a number of different options as an
alternative to the proposed cancellation.

The Board of the Company is considering these approaches, which are at an
early stage, to assess whether any is likely to offer greater value for all
shareholders compared with the original plan to delist from AIM.

A further announcement will be made in due course.

jamesclives
10/11/2008
12:18
Well you should really be buying some just incase they keep on rising, imho.
lord santafe
10/11/2008
12:16
Well, well.

Not over until.....

Hoping BKE may similarly reverse their decision to possibly de-list.

Similar result there ??

double6
12/9/2008
13:24
A couple of weeks old.
qpfc
09/9/2008
22:17
Pig in a poke has now turned into pig in a slaughterhouse
soon to be Mechanically Recovered Sausage Meat.

yf23_1
09/9/2008
16:30
another offering from ARC Equities bites the dust.........
failedqs
09/9/2008
16:12
"curtains by the looks of it" Another 45% down.
driver101
27/8/2008
17:13
No. built 2.5m , no. sold 1.3 m

leaving 1.2m unsold

curtains by the looks of it.

yf23_1
25/8/2008
12:48
Anybody think these will survive? They seem to have many problems with non payment of agents in Italy. Comments appreciated
bluenose851
14/8/2008
11:06
in areas around javea and moraira, the market has fallen maybe 10-15%. However, there is one key difference. If a UK owner is relocating to the UK the currency has fallen 25% over the last year so he is in effect getting the same price in sterling as he was 12 months ago, if he reduces by 25%. British sellers going back to the UK can offer some better deals. Spanish sellers or euro currency sellers are not offering the big discounts in my area.
bluenose851
12/8/2008
14:37
There's no shortage in Murcia area. La Manga and Polaris have an abundance for sale.
flateric
12/8/2008
12:37
richandjanet,

I go to Alfas/Albir a couple of time a year, on sports trips. The last time I was there - March - British residents told me that the resale market was dead, several had been trying to sell properties for a year or more, and had received not one enquiry, let alone offer.

Interesting to read you say the resale market is stable, and that some areas are suffering a shortage. A friend of mine on the last trip decided to have a little fun - he is looking for a property there. He found 2 decent places, both owned by Brits - and offered 75% of the asking price. Both accepted. He bought neither, as he felt that the market there is going in only one direction, fast. We will be there in October, when he'll have another look.

damanko
12/8/2008
09:52
where in the north costa blanca are you?
bluenose851
26/7/2008
09:05
Generally in Northern Costa Balana some new sites have been moth balled and those that are continuing are progressing at a very slow pace. people who buy off plan are being shafted as the completion dates given just come and go.

On the other hand the resale market seems to be stable. People in the know are ignoring new build and opting for resales. In fact I would say there is even a shortage of decent resales in some areas

richandjanet
26/7/2008
07:35
I went in to a Polaris resort two days ago for a look-see and went in to a show house villa that had 3 bedrooms and was all on one floor. A bungalow, but had a vaulted ceiling in the lounge, so gave the impression it was not a bungalow from the outside. It was well finished, bathroom-wise etc. It had a small pool and some grass to the side of the property. It looked over a plain golf fairway to a view of the usual squashed in Polaris-type, all white properties. It was about 1km off the road near Murcia. It had no charater at all. None. The resort's golf course just a plain course, no features, just houses/apartments lined each side of fairways. The price of the villa...? €1.1m PLUS the 10% buyer's tax. Laughable. What you can buy on the well-established La Manga Club for that money puts the conversation to bed.

There is still building going on, but not so sure the 'tourist' sites are still going up as quick.

flateric
24/7/2008
15:03
Finally the Spanish housing minister has admitted on Wednesday that "we are in a deep crisis of housing."

Huge real estate developer Martins-Fadesa Inmobiliaria has gone into receivership..

The group was forced to make this request by failing to obtain a loan of 150 million euros needed for a financing plan for a debt amounting to 4,000 million euros.
Full text below in link

Still see plenty of construction around my area although who is going to buy.
I noted that Polaris have been taking in tenants and receiving rent from the local council on their unsold properties.
Bad news for owners trying to sell and rent to holidaymakers mixing with the immigrant fruitpickers....Expect more developers will try the same route of providing social housing as will probably happen in the UK with BTL

tommyttrades
24/7/2008
14:29
someone just bought 1.8million shares at 1.2p
jamesclives
Chat Pages: 15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock